Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Romanian Visa Info Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Romanian Visa Info Needed (4504 Views)

Need For Some Urgent Ideas/opinions On A Romanian Residence Permit Problems. / Uk Marriage Visa- Pls Help. What Are The Info Needed Pls Help / Info Needed On Nigeria's E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romanian Visa Info Needed by odessa65: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2010
Hi Nairalanders ,

I am new on here and at the recommedation of a friend, I seek information on Romanian visa process , I am looking at going over there by April and i don't know scat about their requirements, Have tried google but did not come up with much ,
Any ideas would be thankfully received.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Romanian Visa Info Needed by justwise(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2010
Re: Romanian Visa Info Needed by odessa65: 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2010
Thanks Justwise ,appreciate it , However the info on the link you sent me seems to apply to people who want to visit from London, I am researching that right now and welcome more information with many thanks , smiley
Re: Romanian Visa Info Needed by justwise(m): 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2010
odessa65:

Thanks Justwise ,appreciate it , However the info on the link you sent me seems to apply to people who want to visit from London, I am researching that right now and welcome more information with many thanks , smiley

It should be the same process and requirements.
Re: Romanian Visa Info Needed by ganny1: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2010
Dont even try to go there. Nigeria is better than Romania. Where i stay, they come here to beg for a living. They are most highly criminals among the european countries. They have nothing for there citizen, let alone the foreigner. U better keep ur money and do something wiith in nigeria. They have low standard of living, am not discouraging u, but u will definately remember my words. All the best
Re: Romanian Visa Info Needed by justwise(m): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2010
ganny1:

Dont even try to go there. Nigeria is better than Romania. Where i stay, they come here to beg for a living. They are most highly criminals among the european countries. They have nothing for there citizen, let alone the foreigner. U better keep your money and do something wiith in nigeria. They have low standard of living, am not discouraging u, but u will definately remember my words. All the best
I agree with some of the things u said, my ex is Romanian and i have couple of Romaian friends as well.
Some of them are good pple though, yes the economy is bad but its getting better since joining EU. I don't think its a place for hustlers.

Cash machine fraud is their thing just as 419 is 9ja middle name.

1 Like

Re: Romanian Visa Info Needed by ganny1: 4:31am On Jan 25, 2010
Yes they have joined EU, but EU is regreting now why they accept them. The same things goes to Bulgaria, they are all underdeveloped countries. Even when you have a relations there, am tell you is nothing to think about. There minimum salary start from 100 euro to the maximal of 500 euros if you are a doctor. So tell me, in nigeria a minimum salary start also from 20,000 naira and by converting it to euro is the same. Their is alot of girls to enjoy there, and that will keep you alive. The Romanians and Bulgarians are allow to live in EU state, but not allow to involve in any work. I wish you the best.
Re: Romanian Visa Info Needed by justwise(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2010
ganny1:

Yes they have joined EU, but EU is regreting now why they accept them. The same things goes to Bulgaria, they are all underdeveloped countries. Even when you have a relations there, am tell you is nothing to think about. There minimum salary start from 100 euro to the maximal of 500 euros if you are a doctor. So tell me, in nigeria a minimum salary start also from 20,000 naira and by converting it to euro is the same. Their is alot of girls to enjoy there, and that will keep you alive. The Romanians and Bulgarians are allow to live in EU state, but not allow to involve in any work. I wish you the best.

No, the maximum wage is more than that and they are allowed to work here in the UK but, not all types of jobs, they can open their own businesses, work in the farm, factory, airport etc but not proper office job.

The same goes to Bulgarians, the restriction on them has to do with crime record and other human right cases.

(1) (Reply)

Close Hotels To Us Embassy In Abuja / Dual Citizenship? Nigerian Born In America Questions / Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.