Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign (3542 Views)

Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election / "I Can Put My All For Yul Edochie's Political Ambition" - Reno Omokri Backs Yul / Islamization Agenda: Omokri Backs Buhari, Faults CAN; Says Jonathan, Obasanjo At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by maximunimpact(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
A presidential aide to Former President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has voiced his support for the #FreeEvans campaign currently trending calling for the release of notorious kidnap kingpin Chukwudemeje George Onwamadike, aka Evans.

According to Reno Omokri; “Evans is bad, but how is he different from our leaders? Evans kills people. They also kill”.

“Evans steal. They also steal. Evans begs. They also beg! In fact, there are leaders who have and are still doing all three much more than Evans. Yet here we are castigating Evans and praising such leaders”.

“Those of us who are old enough will even remember a certain notorious kidnapper leader who almost successfully kidnapped by crate his greatest critic. Am I lying”?

According to Police authorities, for seven years, Evans was slippery, and had managed to escape detection or arrest.

He was, however, arrested last Saturday, June 10, after a police special squad caught up with him at his No. 3, Fred Shoboyede Street, Magodo, Lagos home.

His arrest was attended by a fierce gun battle which lasted several hours, law enforcement agents claim.

He has confessed to being responsible for many high-profile kidnap cases spanning several states of the country, the most critical of which took place in Lagos, with at least one incident leading to the death of about four persons.

He has also confessed to earning money running into billions of naira from his unlawful activities, having charged some of his victims up to $1m each as ransom.

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2017/06/17/reno-omokri-backs-freeevans-campaign/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by auntysimbiat(f): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hmmm.. Na wa o
Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by ZombieTAMER: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
At this juncture I think it's Only a mad man will open his mouth and say free Evans ....
I don't believe Reno said this
If he did
He should hide his head in shame for all eternity...

This Evans guy needs to be shot
In the head

At the village square
On a market day

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by KillJoy62(m): 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
dis zoo police can lie, wch kind gun battle, was der any sign of bullet holes on the gate of evans mansion or his building? nd without the evans sustaining injury as a result of the gun battle. continue lying o. we are watching. but in the oda hand evans should be ready to face wat awaits him nd 4 dose asking for mercy, u need to have ur brains re-examined. death 2 all kidnappers.
Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by Kassidy4luv(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evans is just like a Nigerian Politician..........

Hahaha. Reno is funny oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by decatalyst(m): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Is this man mad?

How on earth would any sane mind be advocating for a hardened criminal to be freed? Omokri is not living in this country so I can't blame him for spitting gibberish. But is his brain paining him?

I can't even understand what this clamoring is all about.

The jujuman in charge of EVANS fortification is really on top of his game.

I guess I just need to walkaway because I can't seem to understand Nigerians any longer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by Evablizin(f): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Holy prophet,after all the confessions made by this wicked Evans Reno opened his dirty mouth to say this nonsense because Evans did'nt kidnap any of your family member or child for you to know how painful it is,kai many are mad but few are roaming Reno is simply among those who are not roaming and very soon he will start roaming.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evans needs to be sent to court and convicted

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by ProWalker: 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
This Reno is truly a fool!!! He play politics with the most unbelievable stuff

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
I didn't see where he said Evans should be freed. Instead he pointed out the similarities between Evans and our leaders. No one in his right mind will want Evans freed. I believe those who are saying he should be freed are saying so in irony. It is when people remember that there are bigger thieves in government and among the political class who are still walking free that they make such ironic statements. I don't think they mean it.

Personally I think the police were too quick to make the arrest of Evans public. I think they should have kept a lid on it until ALL accomplices are arrested. Besides I think the amount of information on Evans on the public domain is enough to "train" potential kidnappers. I think the police mismanaged the whole thing. They've made a "celebrity" of sort out of the evil guy

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by ehikwe22: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Too many insane people around. Where exactly did he advocate for the release of Evans?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by Abagworo(m): 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is the height of it all. Shame on Reno

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by Babatundecash(m): 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
maximunimpact:
A presidential aide to Former President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has voiced his support for the #FreeEvans campaign currently trending calling for the release of notorious kidnap kingpin Chukwudemeje George Onwamadike, aka Evans.

According to Reno Omokri; “Evans is bad, but how is he different from our leaders? Evans kills people. They also kill”.

“Evans steal. They also steal. Evans begs. They also beg! In fact, there are leaders who have and are still doing all three much more than Evans. Yet here we are castigating Evans and praising such leaders”.

“Those of us who are old enough will even remember a certain notorious kidnapper leader who almost successfully kidnapped by crate his greatest critic. Am I lying”?

According to Police authorities, for seven years, Evans was slippery, and had managed to escape detection or arrest.

He was, however, arrested last Saturday, June 10, after a police special squad caught up with him at his No. 3, Fred Shoboyede Street, Magodo, Lagos home.

His arrest was attended by a fierce gun battle which lasted several hours, law enforcement agents claim.

He has confessed to being responsible for many high-profile kidnap cases spanning several states of the country, the most critical of which took place in Lagos, with at least one incident leading to the death of about four persons.

He has also confessed to earning money running into billions of naira from his unlawful activities, having charged some of his victims up to $1m each as ransom.

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2017/06/17/reno-omokri-backs-freeevans-campaign/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Reno issue is getting out of hand....how on Earth will He,compare a notorious criminal who has cost many family sleepless night and countless day full of sorrow and sadness through His evil deed......I fear for the future of this country if the enlighten ones can call for a freedom of a hardening kidnapper,I think it will also be just and Truthful to also take to twitter to call for the Freedom of Boko haram members and allow shekau to move about the street freely.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by Okoroawusa: 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Reno is right...he was in govt 2 years ago so he(reno) was stealing,killing n kidnapping like evans...afterall evans didn't start his operations 2 years ago.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by Keballl: 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
misterme:
I didn't see where he said Evans should be freed. Instead he pointed out the similarities between Evans and our leaders. No one in his right mind will want Evans freed. I believe those who are saying he should be freed are saying so in irony. It is when people remember that there are bigger thieves in government and among the political class who are still walking free that they make such ironic statements. I don't think they mean it.

Personally I think the police were too quick to make the arrest of Evans public. I think they should have kept a lid on it until ALL accomplices are arrested. Besides I think the amount of information on Evans on the public domain is enough to "train" potential kidnappers. I think the police mismanaged the whole thing. They've made a "celebrity" of sort out of the evil guy

ehikwe22:
Too many insane people around. Where exactly did he advocate for the release of Evans?

Nairaland is an abode for ediots.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by Keballl: 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Abagworo:
This is the height of it all. Shame on Reno

Shame on you for lacking the basic tools to read and understand simple texts. show me where Reno said he should be freed. embarassed
Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by BabaRamota1980: 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Those of us who are old enough will even remember a certain notorious kidnapper leader who almost successfully kidnapped by crate his greatest critic. Am I lying”?

Reno,
Yes, you are lying. Umaru Dikko was not a critic.
In terms of corruption he was the Shagari Administration equivalent of what Dasuki is under Jonathan. Britain refused to extradite him, Buhari decided to force his return to answer to questions about tha national treasury, where he kept the stolen money and who his accomplices were. The kidnapping and crating was successful but his shipment back failed.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by ZombieTAMER: 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
Keballl:

Shame on you for lacking the basic tools to read and understand simple texts. show me where Reno said he should be freed. embarassed
what's the basis for the comparison ?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by BabaRamota1980: 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
There is no freeing Evans. The state law is clear, commit the crime get dealt with. Lagos State takes its law serious. No amount of social media campaign will free Evans.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by BabaRamota1980: 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is a wrong fight and advocacy for Reno to get involved in. Some controversies soils reputation. Reno failed to employ discretion on this one.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by Keballl: 12:14am On Jun 18, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
what's the basis for the comparison ?

The basis for comparison is glaring. We shouldn't lose sight that there more Evans in our society who have caused deaths and unbearable pain to numerous families living like kings in the mold of politicians. We hail and worship them when they should also have the Evans treatment.

Do you have a problem with that ?
Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by madridguy(m): 12:40am On Jun 18, 2017
Noted
Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by LoveMachine(m): 4:11am On Jun 18, 2017
Reno is a clown and a half.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:37am On Jun 18, 2017
If Bokoharam commanders that committed more heinous crimes can be freed why not free Evans.
Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by crackhouse(m): 5:00am On Jun 18, 2017
Hmm. I guess Op is from his family.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:44am On Jun 18, 2017
Keballl:

The basis for comparison is glaring. We shouldn't lose sight that there more Evans in our society who have caused deaths and unbearable pain to numerous families living like kings in the mold of politicians. We hail and worship them when they should also have the Evans treatment.

Stop wasting your brilliant time explaining stuff to some of these dwarf brains that you can obviously perceive hate on their assertions.

They very much understand what was said , but cant miss another opportunity to release some venom in their stomach before they choke on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 18, 2017
Reno Omokri is a fool if he really said this. I have always told Igbo people to avoid these peeps like Omokri, Fani Kayode, Fayose and all of them of similar character. Let our dislike for Buhari not make us remain blind to the imbecility of these type of people.

How can a sane man compare such? Even though they maybe similar, but has reno ever advocated for the release of the common thief in the street?

Please am using this medium to beg the Lagos state government... Try this man with everything within your capacity. Take him to court like the common criminal he is. If found guilty, let him face the full wrath of the law! Even if it means the death penalty. Bleep him.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by tomaudu(m): 6:02am On Jun 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 18, 2017
This man should go and sit down. What a stupid excuse.

Evans should have his day in court it is that simple.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 18, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
There is no freeing Evans. The state law is clear, commit the crime get dealt with. Lagos State takes its law serious. No amount of social media campaign will free Evans.

I so much love your comments on Nairaland.You sound very intelligent and very well read too.How come you use the moniker "BabaRamota"?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by ZombieTAMER: 7:00am On Jun 18, 2017
Keballl:

I have a serious problem with that
Evans is the kidnapper here
He should be made to answer for his deeds
At least we can start with that
All others can fall in line
This is a good start
More kidnappers are watching to see how we handle this

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Backs #freeevans Campaign by salford1: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2017
Reno is hiding his own family in the US, but he is supporting the freeevans movement so that the monsters can be released back into the society to continue their evil ways.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Make-up Is This One / Delta State UBE Teachers Recruitment Ongoing (click To Apply) / See How Carpet Is Cleaned At Aso Rock (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.