Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

What Is That Thing You Hate The Most About Your Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is That Thing You Hate The Most About Your Phone? (417 Views)

Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno / Weirdest Thing You Have Caught Your Friend Doing With Your Phone? / What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Thing You Hate The Most About Your Phone? by Rapsaint2991: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
If you have to point out only one thing about your current phone that you hate the most, what is that thing?
I would say the one thing i hate the most about my phone is the lousy amount of internal storage. It sucks not being able to download big high graphics games because my phone doesn't have enough internal storage to install it.
What about you?...My phone's model is INFINIX HOT 2 by the way.
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate The Most About Your Phone? by TheHistorian(m): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
There is no point if you type what you dislike about your phone without you including its name and model.

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Solar Red HTC U11 Now Up For Pre-order / Why Switch Off Your Phone To Airplane Mode On A Flight?? / A Nairalander Develops Sup Messaging App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.