Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Philanthropist Kokun And Tonto Dikeh are dating!!!!? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Philanthropist Kokun And Tonto Dikeh are dating!!!!? (1902 Views)

Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets / Tunde Ednut Shares Throwback Photo Of Himself, Kokun And Orezi / Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philanthropist Kokun And Tonto Dikeh are dating!!!!? by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
Popular Philanthropist Kokun and Nollywood Actress,,Tonto Dikeh enjoy a night out in Abuja as Kokun shared pictures from the event.

The Caption from Kokun though, It reads "Endlessly Love... No Turning Back with you at all... Out With @tontolet, My Love for your can't Fade.... I don't care what people say... "

ARE THEY DATING?

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/philanthropist-kokun-and-tonIto-dikKeh.html

Lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Philanthropist Kokun And Tonto Dikeh are dating!!!!? by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
See Reactions From Kokun Fans:

Re: Philanthropist Kokun And Tonto Dikeh are dating!!!!? by ModusOperandi(f): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Life goes on

2 Likes

Re: Philanthropist Kokun And Tonto Dikeh are dating!!!!? by goodmorning40: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
What does she have philanthropists
Is her kitten philanthropists customized

3 Likes

Re: Philanthropist Kokun And Tonto Dikeh are dating!!!!? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
All these ladies know how to catch them big grin

Tonto should reduce her exposure to men and unnecessary public stunt. It's a bad one on her image at this trying period.
Re: Philanthropist Kokun And Tonto Dikeh are dating!!!!? by littlewonders: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
I wanted to say olosho will always be olosho but I decided not say it before they will go and say I called someone's mother philanthropical prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Philanthropist Kokun And Tonto Dikeh are dating!!!!? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Sexybbstar i can see you viewing this thread!

Come and sit down on my laps i want to tell you something angry
Re: Philanthropist Kokun And Tonto Dikeh are dating!!!!? by dyadeleye(m): 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hmmmmmm,the gal with the lovely name again....
Tonto dike

Re: Philanthropist Kokun And Tonto Dikeh are dating!!!!? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Sexybbstar i can see you viewing this thread!

Come and sit down on my laps i want to tell you something angry
I'm sitting on it already.... Oya tell me something

1 Like

Re: Philanthropist Kokun And Tonto Dikeh are dating!!!!? by praizephoto(m): 5:54am On Jun 18, 2017
our sister Tonto
Re: Philanthropist Kokun And Tonto Dikeh are dating!!!!? by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 18, 2017
Nonsense.
Re: Philanthropist Kokun And Tonto Dikeh are dating!!!!? by crazyABO(m): 6:05am On Jun 18, 2017
So we should bake custard cz dey are dating undecided

1 Like

Re: Philanthropist Kokun And Tonto Dikeh are dating!!!!? by JNBoss: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Tonto Dike and Philanthropist are like this

Help me with the Jacob Zuma PIC
Re: Philanthropist Kokun And Tonto Dikeh are dating!!!!? by JNBoss: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Tonto Dike and Philanthropist are like this

Help me with the Jacob Zuma PIC

(1) (Reply)

Azealia Banks Goes Full Frontal Nude Complete With Pubic Hair In Explicit New Ph / Wow.. Check Out Cute Photos Of Regina Daniels And Family! / Kim Kardashian Goes Nude In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.