Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Adesua Etomi Looks Shades Of Beauty In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Looks Shades Of Beauty In New Photos (33604 Views)

Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photo, Banky W React / Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Shades Of Beauty In New Photos by MayhorE(m): 7:20am On Jun 19, 2017
bobofati:
@Claessique u from Benin?
I didn't know u suspect that too
Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Shades Of Beauty In New Photos by Sammmypoko(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2017
she is actually not as pretty as people term her to be.....shez just an average chick.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Shades Of Beauty In New Photos by Finest777(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2017
Wapkoshcom:
Life Of a frustrated Faltino
I concur......
Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Shades Of Beauty In New Photos by Finest777(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Miserable woman.

I honestly wonder if Adesua will hire a surrogate mom to breastfeed her baby when she gives birth.

I even wonder how Banky W will cope with this type of woman whose breásts remind me of a Dobberman's tongue.

Her collapsed downtrodden boobs have no resources left in them... Kunle Remi didn't have any mercy when he ravished it like this.
And how is dat ur headache, think very well nxt tym b4 u open dat gutter u kal a mouth to spit out rubbish!!!
Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Shades Of Beauty In New Photos by Finest777(m): 9:03am On Jun 19, 2017
Sammmypoko:
she is actually not as pretty as people term her to be.....shez just an average chick.
And u think u're Handsum with dat ur teeth wey b lyk fork. Ur name is nt even sexy...... mtcheeew!
Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Shades Of Beauty In New Photos by Sammmypoko(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=Finest777 post=57649759]
And u think u're Handsum with dat ur teeth wey b lyk fork. Ur name is nt even sexy...... mtcheeew![/quote

oh silly boy,get of my page
Re: Adesua Etomi Looks Shades Of Beauty In New Photos by Sammmypoko(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Finest777:

And u think u're Handsum with dat ur teeth wey b lyk fork. Ur name is nt even sexy...... mtcheeew!
your a goat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor / Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype / Chioma Reveals The Love She Is Getting On Behalf Of Davido Is Overwhelming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.