Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Scientists Conclude That Noodles Cause Premature Death.See Proof - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scientists Conclude That Noodles Cause Premature Death.See Proof (738 Views)

Coronavirus: Scientists Conclude People Cannot Be Infected Twice. / Prostatitis May Cause Premature Ejaculation / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientists Conclude That Noodles Cause Premature Death.See Proof by godwinstringed1(m): 1:22am On Jun 18, 2017
Source: www.godwinzsite.

We’ve all heard the warnings about noodles(indomie) before, but now it’s official .

“I may love the taste and convenience of instant noodles, but you definitely won’t love what it does to my body”

That was why I decided to introduce you to the recently published study, which revealed that eating too many of the popular snack is not only unhealthy, but it can actually cause some very serious problems for you, possibly even leading you to a premature death.

Researchers from Baylor University and Harvard University have some very stern warnings for the millions of instant noodle eaters around the world. Just published in the Journal of Nutrition are results of a study conducted by analyzing the diets and health of 11,000 South Koreans aged between 19 and 64. The reason South Koreans were the subjects of the study is simple — in 2015, they ate an average of 76 packages of instant noodles a year, which is about one every five days, by far the most in the world. Unfortunately, consequences of this are already manifesting itself.

Apparently, many women in the study were at risk for metabolic syndrome, whose symptoms includes high blood pressure, high blood sugar, excess body fat around the waist, and abnormal cholesterol levels.
All of this, of course, can lead to diabetes, a heart attack or even a stroke, and none of those is worth having just for a quick fix of instant noodles. Oddly enough, the men in the study were not found with a higher incidence of metabolic syndrome, which the researchers attributed to the biological differences between men and women.

But noodle-loving men all over the world still have much to fear. In India, Nestlé’s Maggi brand had seven times the legal amount of lead in their products. The government immediately banned the noodles from public consumption, noting their hazardous effects on the human body. Back in South Korea in 2012, a cancer-causing substance known as Benzopyrene was found in six different brands of noodles produced by Nongshim, South Korea’s largest instant noodle and snack company. Because of this, all of the company’s problem brands were recalled, not only in South Korea, but all over the world. Pretty scary stuff.
The list of bad-for-you ingredients in instant noodles goes on and on.
So, it’s on this note seal I’ll leave my quote that:
“Eating too much of anything isn’t going to be good for you, but when scientists tell you that you’re going to die if you don’t be careful in your consumption of something, it’s probably time to make some drastic changes.”

Source: www.godwinzsite.

Re: Scientists Conclude That Noodles Cause Premature Death.See Proof by calberian: 1:35am On Jun 18, 2017
Nafdac won't carry out these researches. Their own is to run on research results of foreign institutions.
Re: Scientists Conclude That Noodles Cause Premature Death.See Proof by LordIsaac(m): 2:55am On Jun 18, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Scientists Conclude That Noodles Cause Premature Death.See Proof by hisgrace090: 3:03am On Jun 18, 2017
For your product to be satisfied safe, pay nafdac.
Re: Scientists Conclude That Noodles Cause Premature Death.See Proof by NothingDoMe: 3:59am On Jun 18, 2017
Fake news
Re: Scientists Conclude That Noodles Cause Premature Death.See Proof by Mcsteamy1429: 6:31am On Jun 18, 2017
;DAll this nonsense news...today it's monosodium glutamate being carcinogenic...tmao it's the high caloric intake of noodles being a causal factor for obesity and the likes....lemme just reiterate my stance...UNA CAN NOT STOP ME FROM EATING INDOMIE....COUNTRY HARD BROS!
Re: Scientists Conclude That Noodles Cause Premature Death.See Proof by godwinstringed1(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
It's not too that incumbent not to eat it at all. The only caution is to monitor and limit our much consumption of the latter.

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost 13kg In 8 Weeks And 36kg Altogether In A Year!!! / Intimate Hygiene / Natural Home Remedies With Coconut Oil(yeast infections)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.