Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

How I Lost 13kg In 8 Weeks And 36kg Altogether In A Year!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Lost 13kg In 8 Weeks And 36kg Altogether In A Year!!! (715 Views)

Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures / Chinese Doctors Remove 13Kg Of Stuck Poo From Man's Bowel After 22 Years / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost 13kg In 8 Weeks And 36kg Altogether In A Year!!! by hadeytee: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
If you are expecting me to tell you about some kind of magic pill or tea or drink that'll help you loose 13kg or more in 8weeks then you should probably leave.

A brief introduction about my humble self, I am not a nutritionist neither am I a gym instructor . I will tell you that I am in fact a regular person like you who struggled all her life to loose weight but with consistency, hard work and research I can say that I finally discovered what works for me and also tested it on 3 of my friends and yes they lost all their excess ugly fat.

A lot of peeps struggle with their belly fat, Christian mother arms , back fat, double chin bla bla bla I did too.

Have you ever been in a room full of people and you are the biggest person there? Have you ever had people stare at you at events or malls or the cinemas not because your dress is flawless but because your tommy bulges? Do you struggle to fit into your old clothes? Or Do you literally just prefer to stay indoors to avoid people judging you? Have you ever struggled to walk up the stairs or even just walking? I experienced all of the above and more.

Good news tho, all that could be a story you will refer to when telling people about your journey and how you made it like I am now.
I want to help 5 people for free no cost whatsoever. Why you ask? Passion!
However once I have reached my limit the rest will pay a token to join the program.

Yeah I'm guessing you hissed now at the thought of paying to loose weight. Love yourself enough to invest in yourself. When money is involved people tend to get serious with the program why? You want to get value for what you paid for!

So where are my 5winners?
Re: How I Lost 13kg In 8 Weeks And 36kg Altogether In A Year!!! by Blessed16(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
who are talking to, are u aright?

1 Like

Re: How I Lost 13kg In 8 Weeks And 36kg Altogether In A Year!!! by hadeytee: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Blessed16:
who are talking to, are u aright?

Is that supposed to be for me?
Re: How I Lost 13kg In 8 Weeks And 36kg Altogether In A Year!!! by hadeytee: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
Okay 4 people reached out 1 to go
Re: How I Lost 13kg In 8 Weeks And 36kg Altogether In A Year!!! by Blessed16(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
hadeytee:

Is that supposed to be for me?
check wella na
Re: How I Lost 13kg In 8 Weeks And 36kg Altogether In A Year!!! by hadeytee: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2017
Blessed16:
check wella na
I see you have no better use for your time, if all you know to do is insult and be a pessimist have at it. I hope that gives you peace of mind . I'm guessing you are on the big side ergo your defense that comes out as an insult. *smiles*
You can get a hold of your life or keep eating your youth away either ways its your choice , your life not mine whatever rock your boat.

PS : I'd choose my words carefully next time I want to comment on a thread.
Re: How I Lost 13kg In 8 Weeks And 36kg Altogether In A Year!!! by ominskie: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
I am interested
Re: How I Lost 13kg In 8 Weeks And 36kg Altogether In A Year!!! by firstladyp4(f): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Me Too Am Intrested
Re: How I Lost 13kg In 8 Weeks And 36kg Altogether In A Year!!! by hadeytee: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pls send PM, check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Slowly Being Turned Into Stone By Rare Genetic Condition / Doctors, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist And Orthopaedic Nurses Please Help!!! / Homemade Remedy For Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.