Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Why Camera Men Dont Fall During Church Services - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Camera Men Dont Fall During Church Services (612 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For / Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Camera Men Dont Fall During Church Services by stifYan(m): 7:07am On Jun 18, 2017
happy sunday my dear Nairalanders...I have discoverd than most people have sarcastically asked why most camera men don't fall on the ground during a church service[especially those that are not christians]...
One important thing you need to know is that falling down in church is not a show up stunt,but as a result of a connection with the Holy Spirit who is always moving powerfully,that is to say if you are not connected to God,you can never fall...Now,you will agree with me that most camera men are only focus and connected to their camera in church,so as to give their very best,thereby giving rise to little or no chance of them falling...
with this point of mine,i jst hope i have been able to clarify the misconceptions of 'some people'...WISH YOU A LOVELY DAY,AND ALWAYS STAY CONNECTED
Re: Why Camera Men Dont Fall During Church Services by menxer: 7:40am On Jun 18, 2017
So some people go to church to connect to camera while others go to church to connect to God?

1 Like

Re: Why Camera Men Dont Fall During Church Services by cjfbn: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
OP
I just tire for your reasoning.
Religion is truly the opium of the masses.
Who will video the STUNT?

1 Like

Re: Why Camera Men Dont Fall During Church Services by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
You say? I am really afraid for your life.

(1) (Reply)

Suffer Not A Witch, To Live. / An Atheist And Agnostic Person.. / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(tue. 01/08/2017) Tired Of Stagnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.