Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike (32056 Views)

Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband / Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured / Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Adebowale89(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
ekensi01:
Behaving like a Yoruba man.

Emaka You be idiot, Igbo men don't fear keep going.

As for the wife or ex-co, just go i know they're yoruba men who will accept you will 3legs.

he's emulating ojukwu and KANU. a true Igbo man is known with online chest beating as Emeka is doing. so what's your point gan gan?

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by oshe11: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
aldexrio:

All of the above
dem go jst madt
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Petersamuel8(m): 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
oshe11:
7 major types of slap.

1) Formatting slap: This is the type that makes one forget instantly what he/she was doing. You find yourself asking questions like 'what did I do? Why did you slap me?'
This slap is very common. It's always from a guy who is stronger than you...

2)Resounding slap: This is when after you are hit, you keep hearing funny sounds in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....

3) Take away slap: This is when after you are slapped, all you do is hold your face and walk away. This type is normally received by new born again Christians....

4) Religious Slap: The type of slap that immediately you receive it, you shout Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

5) Fixed Deposit slap: When you receive this slap, all you just do is stand right where you are and watch the person walk away.
Elder brothers use this type of slap alot.

6) Rhetorical slap: The moment you receive this slap, you find yourself asking questions that don't need reply.... 'Chigoo, you slapped me?... Like did you just slap me?

7) Explanation slap: When you receive this type, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person to you out of your own Accord.
' Bros, shebi you been dey watch.? I no do anything o... I just dey pass na.
This is a slap from soldiers that haven't been promoted for a long time.

WHICH ONE BUHARI, THE PRESIDENCY, OUR POLITICIANS EMEKA IKE AND HIS EX WIGE DESERVE
.number 7
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by olowobaba10: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
WETIN CONCERN ME ? FACE YOUR LIFE
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by letusbepieces: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Adebowale89:

he's emulating ojukwu and KANU. a true Igbo man is known with online chest beating as Emeka is doing. so what's your point gan gan?

U see say, the world now know ur people as leftover collectors. grin

ekensi01:

As for the wife or ex-co, just go i know they're yoruba men who will accept you will 3legs.

Chai u got no chill.
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by ekensi01: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Adebowale89:

Adebowale sound familiar. Those names you called are those your ancestors?
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by myahna(f): 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
same old story....good for u ooo
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Adebowale89(m): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
ekensi01:
Adebowale sound familiar. Those names you called are those your ancestors?

greater than your past and forthcoming ancestors

miscellaneous entity. you won use me learn words ba?
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by oshe11: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Petersamuel8:
.number 7
dey reali nid to ansa some questions
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by felup: 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
we are waiting
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Adebowale89(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=letusbepieces post=57628800]

U see say, the world now know ur people as leftover collectors. grin

ask yourself who's more dumb btw u him. do I like your lesson teacher?
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by glad7: 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Marriage is an institution once entered, enters forever. Only dead can separate, but since both couple are alive, settlement remains the way out.
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by ekensi01: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Adebowale89:

greater than your past and forthcoming ancestors

miscellaneous entity. you won use me learn words ba?
E The Pain am grin grin grin grin grin.

Sorry the subscriber you're trying to bring down to your level is busy please don't dare to try again. Thank you case shutdown.
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by obataokenwa(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Also got me thinking why they gave him the custody of the children after the divorce. My people said.. " There is no how an animal will die untop of a tree and the bones won't fall down at the due time"

Waiting patiently....
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Adebowale89(m): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
ekensi01:
E The Pain am grin grin grin grin grin.

Sorry the subscriber you're trying to bring down to your level is busy please don't dare to try again. Thank you case shutdown.

you haven't make any sense still. freedom of speech shouldn't grant your senses without caution.

see as you just disgrace your region the more. do u want the public to feel no Igbo get sense again?
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by onos217(m): 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
Emeka has a bit of temper,and im not surprise he his not with the wife.Back then in Shangisha,just to teach the wife how to drive involved series of shouting,and temper flaring.
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by AlphaDibia(m): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nothing dey sweet naija people like killing. Ah ah!
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by donqx: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
abeg i
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Soso990240(m): 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
Came:
My friend, you better consider your children before tagging their mother whatever... Talking too much no good oooooo.. Person don leave you waka, you still dey talk for justification ... Is it not disgraceful enough that you could not keep your family together ?
The news is not that long for you to read nah. Or are u having it difficult to comprehend? Read the news again. This time,read it with an unbiased mind. Thank u.
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by freshvine(f): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
I don't believe Emeka's story. These couple is about to be together again and here's emeka trying to cook up a convincing story for their fans as a damage control strategy.
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by geronimoedeh1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=nkowalo post=57620423]hmmmmmm. things they happen. but who they blackmail you na?[/quote

Probably the man she was committing adultery with....
He might have gotten hold of her nude...And now wants her all to himself....
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Fhowe: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
onos217:
Emeka has a bit of temper,and im not surprise he his not with the wife.Back then in Shangisha,just to teach the wife how to drive involved series of shouting,and temper flaring.
Not everyone is a good teacher especially when teaching how to drive
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by CheapSunglass(m): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Adebowale89:

you haven't make any sense still. freedom of speech shouldn't grant your senses without caution.

see as you just disgrace your region the more. do u want the public to feel no Igbo get sense again?
Look here Mr

You two should stop that nonsense. Don't write crap on my thread.

you and that ekensi. sad .
If you wanna fight go to the politics section.
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=geronimoedeh1 post=57630648][/quote]
okay
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by mark0020(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
As a man if a woman leaves your house, it shows how foolish the man is, woman are like babies, they have price, look for her price and buy her back.
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
ekensi01:

Not until you do something practical about your hatred for the Yoruba People, you guys are the real cowards here. The known fact is that Yorubas are your nemesis and they will continue to teach Igbo common sense as long as you allow emotion to take better of you.

I hope you've relocated to your village as the October deadline still stands. Bunch of clowns!
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Missfads(f): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please... Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!
I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples
I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.
Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.
Follow the links to like the pictures
Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/
Twitter
https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Adebowale89(m): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
CheapSunglass:

Look here Mr

You two should stop that nonsense. Don't write crap on my thread.

you and that ekensi. sad .
If you wanna fight go to the politics section.

in jenifa's voice who e u?

who's this wanna be dey talk to?
Re: My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike by Dsampler: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
lol
emeka na king of drama. the drama never never end with dis man. na so so new drama everyday. lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyi Alex Wore Tummy & Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Ebube Nwagbo's Movie Premiere / Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State / Actress Rahama Sadau Slays In Sheer Outfit [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.