Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Could South Africa Have Developed? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Could South Africa Have Developed? (2282 Views)

Top 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa / South Africa, The African Nation W/ The Most Developed Economy, Is In Recession. / Jacob Zuma Backs Mugabe’s Opinion Of A Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could South Africa Have Developed? by mdokaba1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=Lionessza post=57738664]

LMFAO @ naturally better grin grin. I really don't know how to respond to that without sounding rude grin. I am speechless. With regards to most educated immigrants in the USA , the article said "Africans " not Nigerians. But I wouldn't doubt that majority of those Africans are Nigerians because you are the most desperate to live anywhere but your own country ( for obvious reasons) lol. Lucky? grin so we played the lottery and won the most developed country in the continent? grin. Nigerians grin

Lmfao@ intimidated . By what exactly ? . People who can't even provide themselves basic amenities? .people who are popular for all the wrong reasons ? . People who would do anything to remain in other countries than go back home and fix their own country? People who are industrious by mouth ?. Lol gtfoh. If anything, South Africans , other Africans and the world at large are wary of nigerians for obvious reasons. You are the ones who seem to have an inferiority complex, anytime and african country does well you get butthurt and start posting random bad stories and unproven "statistics "about that country or throw insults all over the place out of frustration I guess grin.

Too busy for e-banters. To think that we fought and paid both in cash (students in Nigeria's high institutions at the time we tasked for SAns Freedom) and in kind for your independence and you have the effrontery to talk back at a Nigeria is baffling and the least despicable.

I won't bash you for Madiba's sake, because he was one human I have deep love and passion for. Just finished seeing the movie" Mandela Long Walk to Freedom" which made my eyes go moist.
Re: Could South Africa Have Developed? by mdokaba1(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO @ naturally better grin grin. I really don't know how to respond to that without sounding rude grin. I am speechless. With regards to most educated immigrants in the USA , the article said "Africans " not Nigerians. But I wouldn't doubt that majority of those Africans are Nigerians because you are the most desperate to live anywhere but your own country ( for obvious reasons) lol. Lucky? grin so we played the lottery and won the most developed country in the continent? grin. Nigerians grin

Lmfao@ intimidated . By what exactly ? . People who can't even provide themselves basic amenities? .people who are popular for all the wrong reasons ? . People who would do anything to remain in other countries than go back home and fix their own country? People who are industrious by mouth ?. Lol gtfoh. If anything, South Africans , other Africans and the world at large are wary of nigerians for obvious reasons. You are the ones who seem to have an inferiority complex, anytime and african country does well you get butthurt and start posting random bad stories and unproven "statistics "about that country or throw insults all over the place out of frustration I guess grin. Intimidated my ass grin.

Too busy for e-banters. To think that we fought and paid both in cash (students in Nigeria's high institutions at the time we tasked for SAns Freedom) and in kind for your independence and you have the effrontery to talk back at a Nigeria is baffling and the least despicable.

I won't bash you for Madiba's sake, because he was one human I have deep love
Re: Could South Africa Have Developed? by mdokaba1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Ok another one of those guys.

By better educated migrants you mean those thousands of Nigerians with worthless or fake backyard internet PHD's without any research publications.

Simple question what has the better brain Nigerians done in the field of Science, medical or technological in Nigeria for the benefit of Africa in the last decade.

Lastly by intimidation you mean those loud mouths who talk a lot but no action unless its criminal related I guess.

I fought for your independence kid! And was tasked for your freedom. Kindly take your place behind me, you may be taller btgan me, but it doesn't change the fact that I am older and more advanced than you.
Re: Could South Africa Have Developed? by mdokaba1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Ok another one of those guys.

By better educated migrants you mean those thousands of Nigerians with worthless or fake backyard internet PHD's without any research publications.

Simple question what has the better brain Nigerians done in the field of Science, medical or technological in Nigeria for the benefit of Africa in the last decade.

Lastly by intimidation you mean those loud mouths who talk a lot but no action unless its criminal related I guess.

I fought for your independence kid! And was tasked for your freedom. Kindly take your place behind me, you may be taller and bigger than me, but it doesn't change the fact that I am older and more advanced than you are.
Re: Could South Africa Have Developed? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
Nigeria is an absolute shithole. The absolute armpits or anuus of the earth.

There's also absolutely zero doubt in my mind that South Africa would be just another impoverished African shithole without decades of white minority rule. Zero doubt. Suggestions otherwise are delusional. Cape Town would not exist without whitey, sadly. It genuinely pains me to say so, but it's just the unfortunate curse of the black man. grin Even those who find themselves in developed nations often find a way to occupy the bottom rungs of society and blame everyone for their troubles.

South Africa, despite its best efforts at wealth distribution and welfare for the poor working class still has most of its wealth concentrated in the hands of minority interests. Black people control about 9% of the JSE stock (numbers between 3% and 23% have been peddled) despite having over 80% of the population. So, let's have a moment of self-honesty to acknowledge black people are hardly the prime drivers of enterprise, innovation and wealth creation in the country.
lol,you guys don't want to carry the heavy load of your failures alone,your skin colour is the reason why Naija is in this mess?,PAINFUL indeed but please don't liken us with you.No south Africa was born to hate his skin colour the way you nigerians hate yourselves,no wonder you are the bleaching capital

2 Likes

Re: Could South Africa Have Developed? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
mdokaba1:

[s]Too busy for e-banters. To think that we fought and paid both in cash (students in Nigeria's high institutions at the time we tasked for SAns Freedom) and in kind for your independence and you have the effrontery to talk back at a Nigeria is baffling and the least despicable.

I won't bash you for Madiba's sake, because he was one human I have deep love[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Could South Africa Have Developed? by DictatorZAR1: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
mdokaba1:

I fought for your independence kid! And was tasked for your freedom. Kindly take your place behind me, you may be taller btgan me, but it doesn't change the fact that I am older and more advanced than you.

No Nigerian fought for my freedom you worthless shiiit full of cowards you catered for Mbeki not me. The Russians, Angola, Zambians and Tanzanians gave both there lives and double the money for SA's freedom. Tell me how many nigerians took up guns for SA show me 1 death in your history for SA's freedom. How can you fight for SA when we gave you Freedom in year 2000 from the hands of 45years of chronic dictatorships. You fooools were subjugated slaves under black rule for decades while your country were looted by colonial cabal's who was in cohorts with your Dictators, today you sell your children to slave traders.

SA was a free country in 1910 already, you Zoogerian should stop your small dicccck syndrome.

Yes Nigeria is so advanced that its President is a Pauper in a UK hospital while your children are dying from famine as we speak.

3 Likes

Re: Could South Africa Have Developed? by DictatorZAR1: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
mdokaba1:

I fought for your independence kid! And was tasked for your freedom. Kindly take your place behind me, you may be taller and bigger than me, but it doesn't change the fact that I am older and more advanced than you are.

Yes while we fighting to lock more of you in our jails.

1 Like

Re: Could South Africa Have Developed? by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jayceon:
lol,you guys don't want to carry the heavy load of your failures alone,your skin colour is the reason why Naija is in this mess?,PAINFUL indeed but please don't liken us with you.No south Africa was born to hate his skin colour the way you nigerians hate yourselves,no wonder you are the bleaching capital

Who said anything about skin colour? Race has little to do with colour. An albino isn't Caucasian just because he's pale.
It's still a fact that without whitey, moorons like Zuma would never have seen a city like Cape Town built. You know it. I know it. If black people didn't exist in SA, it would be pretty much like New Zealand or Australia. If whitey didn't exist there, it would be like Zimbabwe or Malawi. It's a painful admission. grin But it's reality.

I'm amused at a South African lecturing me about our self-loathing. Coming from the citizen of a country which frequently attacks black foreigners, but their raging inferiority complex would never see them similarly attack white or Asian immigrants. Then waffling about bleaching as if South Africans don't bleach. Who the fucckk do you think you're kidding? The briefest of Google searches reveals 1 woman in 3 in South Africa is a bleacher according to the University of Cape Town studies. Keep ascribing phony virtues to yourselves.
Re: Could South Africa Have Developed? by mdokaba1(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

No Nigerian fought for my freedom you worthless shiiit full of cowards you catered for Mbeki not me. The Russians, Angola, Zambians and Tanzanians gave both there lives and double the money for SA's freedom. Tell me how many nigerians took up guns for SA show me 1 death in your history for SA's freedom. How can you fight for SA when we gave you Freedom in year 2000 from the hands of 45years of chronic dictatorships. You fooools were subjugated slaves under black rule for decades while your country were looted by colonial cabal's who was in cohorts with your Dictators, today you sell your children to slave traders.

SA was a free country in 1910 already, you Zoogerian should stop your small dicccck syndrome.

Yes Nigeria is so advanced that its President is a Pauper in a UK hospital while your children are dying from famine as we speak.

You're shameless, I will pardon your ignorance on the basis that your too dumb to dig that, all your firms are struggling over themselves to do business in Nigeria, than SA, cos of our fertility business soil unlike ur xenophobic infested climate.

Go get ur night Dosage man.
Re: Could South Africa Have Developed? by Chauke(m): 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Who said anything about skin colour? Race has little to do with colour. An albino isn't Caucasian just because he's pale.
It's still a fact that without whitey, moorons like Zuma would never have seen a city like Cape Town built. You know it. I know it. If black people didn't exist in SA, it would be pretty much like New Zealand or Australia. If whitey didn't exist there, it would be like Zimbabwe or Malawi. It's a painful admission. grin But it's reality.

I'm amused at a South African lecturing me about our self-loathing. Coming from the citizen of a country which frequently attacks black foreigners, but their raging inferiority complex would never see them similarly attack white or Asian immigrants. Then waffling about bleaching as if South Africans don't bleach. Who the fucckk do you think you're kidding? The briefest of Google searches reveals 1 woman in 3 in South Africa is a bleacher according to the University of Cape Town studies. Keep ascribing phony virtues to yourselves.
Re: Could South Africa Have Developed? by Lionessza(f): 6:41am On Jun 23, 2017
mdokaba1:

I won't bash you for Madiba's sake, because he was one human I have deep love

Yet you can only mention Thabo Mbeki and no other person grin funny Nigerians trying so hard to make themselves relevant in our history. Fought where exactly? . Did you send any soldiers to SA you cowards ?. Paid what? The 63 billion you keep bringing up which never reached SA? You people are the biggest joke in the continent with your chest- beating while having absolutely nothing to back up any of your claims.

You can't bash Mandela, he was one the best leaders in the world and guess what? He was SAn born and bred, and a good representation of what our society is capable of producing. Nigerians are yet to see a leader of that caliber because your society is rotten to the core.

3 Likes

Re: Could South Africa Have Developed? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 23, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

lol,quit the lame jokes about albinos and all that,only a Nigerian would find them funny.Aren't you the one who brought race into the mix? The fact is,without the combined efforts of South Africans from all races,SA would not be what it is today.Both Nigeria and SA have all been under white minority rule at one point,it's unfortunate that while we kept maintaining and expanding our infrastructure,you on the other hand regressed back to the stone age after the Brits handed Lagos to you on a silver platter.No doubt,Nigeria is an anuss of the planet (as you have admitted already) and with an absent president like the old dull boy Buhari,it's only getting worse.Let me tell you a painful admission...that is,the heavy luggage of being a Nigerian is yours to carry,don't unload your frustrations on the rest of us grin grin

Please grin just save it!!! South Africans don't butcher each other in tribal conflicts,the rate at which you guys are slaughtering each other is 100x more than what other nationalities are doing.your self-righteous lectures are amusing and ridiculous,the most self-loathing set of blacks are Nigerians,you can cry me a Mediterranean sea 'bout that one for all I care

Google says what about skin bleaching in SA?? grin grin ,lol not that is an achievement but the average South African is light because we live under the coldest temperatures in Africa and if you are familiar with the khoisan folks who are light skin you will know this,many SAns are the descendants of the khoi and some have Dutch blood in them.FACT

Nigeria is the bleaching capital,no need denying that,even the men can't help it that's why they make fun of Kenyans being dark while they are some of the darkest people themselves.

Peep your self-loathing sisters below...mtchewww!!!

2 Likes

Re: Could South Africa Have Developed? by mdokaba1(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2017
Lionessza:

Yet you can only mention Thabo Mbeki and no other person grin funny Nigerians trying so hard to make themselves relevant in our history. Fought where exactly? . Did you send any soldiers to SA you cowards ?. Paid what? The 63 billion you keep bringing up which never reached SA? You people are the biggest joke in the continent with your chest- beating while having absolutely nothing to back up any of your claims.

You can't bash Mandela, he was one the best leaders in the world and guess what? He was SAn born and bred, and a good representation of what our society is capable of producing. Nigerians are yet to see a leader of that caliber because your society is rotten to the core.

Its just funny how the fingers we fed turn around to bit us with reckless abandon. No troubles tho! For the love of humanity,

I shall still pick up arms any day to fight for SA and wont even mind skipping a lunch ticket to contribute for your freedom should

you be repressed again by the whiteees. #ThatsTheNigerianSpirit# #WeTheBigBrother# Ask older SAns, Ask Nigeriens,
Ask Sao Tome, Ask Siere-lonians, Togoleese, (to list a few) KID!!!!!
Re: Could South Africa Have Developed? by Lionessza(f): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2017
mdokaba1:

Its just funny how the fingers we fed turn around to bit us with reckless abandon. No troubles tho! For the love of humanity,

I shall still pick up arms any day to fight for SA and wont even mind skipping a lunch ticket to contribute for your freedom should

you be repressed again by the whiteees. #ThatsTheNigerianSpirit# #WeTheBigBrother# Ask older SAns, Ask Nigeriens,

Who the hell did you feed? . You guys must be the most dillusional people on earth. So you took up arms to fight for SAns? Where and when? grin . You are comedians like your government.

2 Likes

Re: Could South Africa Have Developed? by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Jayceon:
lol,quit the lame jokes about albinos and all that,only a Nigerian would find them funny.Aren't you the one who brought race into the mix? The fact is,without the combined efforts of South Africans from all races,SA would not be what it is today. Both Nigeria and SA have all been under white minority rule at one point,it's unfortunate that while we kept maintaining and expanding our infrastructure,you on the other hand regressed back to the stone age after the Brits handed Lagos to you on a silver platter.No doubt,Nigeria is an anuss of the planet (as you have admitted already) and with an absent president like the old dull boy Buhari,it's only getting worse.Let me tell you a painful admission...that is,the heavy luggage of being a Nigerian is yours to carry,don't unload your frustrations on the rest of us grin grin

Please grin just save it!!! South Africans don't butcher each other in tribal conflicts,the rate at which you guys are slaughtering each other is 100x more than what other nationalities are doing.your self-righteous lectures are amusing and ridiculous,the most self-loathing set of blacks are Nigerians,you can cry me a Mediterranean sea 'bout that one for all I care

Google says what about skin bleaching in SA?? grin grin ,lol not that is an achievement but the average South African is light because we live under the coldest temperatures in Africa and if you are familiar with the khoisan folks who are light skin you will know this,many SAns are the descendants of the khoi and some have Dutch blood in them.FACT

Nigeria is the bleaching capital,no need denying that,even the men can't help it that's why they make fun of Kenyans being dark while they are some of the darkest people themselves.

Peep your self-loathing sisters below...mtchewww!!!

The bolded is a highly delusional load of twaddle. You know it too deep down despite the brazen claim and bravado. grin As I said before, if South Africa didn't have your lazy black asses and only those British and Dutch people settled that beautiful region (and South Africa is a hell of a naturally beautiful, endowed country), it would basically be another first world outpost of Western civilization like Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc. Historic trends suggest so. If only your lousy black asses occupied the country and it was never settled by your colonizers, you'd be little different from Malawi. Infact, if agitators like Malema got what they wished and you basically seized everything right now from whitey, you'd basically follow the exact path trudged by the once prosperous Zimbabwe, running down everything the white minority built. As a group, you do not show the resourcefulness and enterprise to suggest you could ever be major global economic and industrial players. Western Europeans prove it everywhere they settle.

Comparing our colonial history to yours is either stupendously ignorant or just being deliberately obtuse to win whatever argument you're attempting and failing to make. Nigeria has never had any remotely significant population of colonial settlers. Ever. As protectorates of the British colonizers, we basically governed ourselves in an indirect rule system while they exploited our market and resources.

Your waffle about bleaching makes you look a tad dumb. We're dealing in facts here. Not manufactured claims like "bleaching capital" with no facts. I don't have time to post childish pictures. Just yesterday, I read an article on this very forum about an actress of yours who bleached herself to a grotesque level. It's easy to find, but I don't give enough of a shiit to bother with such trifles. One of your top institutions claims 1/3rd of South Africans are bleachers. So disparaging us as self-loathing bleachers when you do the same is quite a hilarious charade. Being fair doesn't preclude any inclination to bleach either - another dumb claim. India has by far the world's biggest market for bleaching products and yet, they're generally much fairer than Africans.
Re: Could South Africa Have Developed? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

The bolded is a highly delusional load of twaddle. You know it too deep down despite the brazen claim and bravado. grin As I said before, if South Africa didn't have your lazy black asses and only those British and Dutch people settled that beautiful region (and South Africa is a hell of a naturally beautiful, endowed country), it would basically be another first world outpost of Western civilization like Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc. Historic trends suggest so. If only your lousy black asses occupied the country and it was never settled by your colonizers, you'd be little different from Malawi. Infact, if agitators like Malema got what they wished and you basically seized everything right now from whitey, you'd basically follow the exact path trudged by the once prosperous Zimbabwe, running down everything the white minority built. As a group, you do not show the resourcefulness and enterprise to suggest you could ever be major global economic and industrial players. Western Europeans prove it everywhere they settle.

Comparing our colonial history to yours is either stupendously ignorant or just being deliberately obtuse to win whatever argument you're attempting and failing to make. Nigeria has never had any remotely significant population of colonial settlers. Ever. As protectorates of the British colonizers, we basically governed ourselves in an indirect rule system while they exploited our market and resources.

Your waffle about bleaching makes you look a tad dumb. We're dealing in facts here. Not manufactured claims like "bleaching capital" with no facts. I don't have time to post childish pictures. Just yesterday, I read an article on this very forum about an actress of yours who bleached herself to a grotesque level. It's easy to find, but I don't give enough of a shiit to bother with such trifles. One of your top institutions claims 1/3rd of South Africans are bleachers. So disparaging us as self-loathing bleachers when you do the same is quite a hilarious charade. Being fair doesn't preclude any inclination to bleach either - another dumb claim. India has by far the world's biggest market for bleaching products and yet, they're generally much fairer than Africans.
I'm trying to win an argument? LOL grin I have nothing to gain from winning e-battles,it seems you are more concerned about winnig some cheap internet victory than being honest with yourself.You are vying to stand on top of a mountain that doesn't exist.let's pretend that all of what you say about SA is the truth for a second...are you admitting that Nigeria needs to be colonized before it can come out of it's mess,because it seems like not having whites in your country hurts you guys a lot.what I get when I read your post is that you are subliminaly admitting that you need whites to build your own Cape Towns and Sandtons grin grin

No amount of ranting will get you out of this one,I boldly still stand by assertion that your dark black asses are THE BLEACHING CAPITAL of the world,more than 70% of your compatriots are bleachers..FACT

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.enca.com/africa-life/nigeria-tops-list-skin-lightening-products&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjNw5qO69PUAhVSalAKHWxABagQFggcMAY&usg=AFQjCNFxTJWhPmjbOPV1RVONDkake7IsXg

A picture paints a thousands words wink

3 Likes

Re: Could South Africa Have Developed? by DictatorZAR1: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
mdokaba1:

Severe Leprosy

1 Like

Re: Could South Africa Have Developed? by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jayceon:
I'm trying to win an argument? LOL grin I have nothing to gain from winning e-battles,it seems you are more concerned about winnig some cheap internet victory than being honest with yourself.You are vying to stand on top of a mountain that doesn't exist.let's pretend that all of what you say about SA is the truth for a second...are you admitting that Nigeria needs to be colonized before it can come out of it's mess,because it seems like not having whites in your country hurts you guys a lot.what I get when I read your post is that you are subliminaly admitting that you need whites to build your own Cape Towns and Sandtons grin grin

No amount of ranting will get you out of this one,I boldly still stand by assertion that your dark black asses are THE BLEACHING CAPITAL of the world,more than 70% of your compatriots are bleachers..FACT

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.enca.com/africa-life/nigeria-tops-list-skin-lightening-products&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjNw5qO69PUAhVSalAKHWxABagQFggcMAY&usg=AFQjCNFxTJWhPmjbOPV1RVONDkake7IsXg

A picture paints a thousands words wink

No, I'm affirming the theme of this thread: that black people have been utter failures and that you would be nowhere remotely close to where you are if you had no Western settlers. Kidding yourself otherwise doesn't refute realities that can be gleaned from history and current affairs. That doesn't mean I want us colonized, as that destroys our basic dignity. Not to mention colonialism for us was basically just the British exploiting our resources and dominating our trade. They never settled to help develop the country, so colonialism brought us nothing. We built everything. Hardly the same as British people settling in Cape Town, or Hong Kong and actually developing the place. So your earlier comparison of your colonial history with ours was an utter falsehood.

The same WHO study you're alluding to states 35% of South Africans bleach. Sure, our rate was over double that. grin I never claimed Nigerian women don't bleach. But I smell lies in the report. For starters, in an impoverished country like ours not up to 77% of Nigerian women can even afford 3 square meals a day, talk more of affording cosmetics and bleaching. A significant portion of our population bleach. To claim it's 77% is some serious "fake news" that makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Could South Africa Have Developed? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

No, I'm affirming the theme of this thread: that black people have been utter failures and that you would be nowhere remotely close to where you are if you had no Western settlers. Kidding yourself otherwise doesn't refute realities that can be gleaned from history and current affairs. That doesn't mean I want us colonized, as that destroys our basic dignity. Not to mention colonialism for us was basically just the British exploiting our resources and dominating our trade. They never settled to help develop the country, so colonialism brought us nothing. We built everything. Hardly the same as British people settling in Cape Town, or Hong Kong and actually developing the place. So your earlier comparison of your colonial history with ours was an utter falsehood.

The same WHO study you're alluding to states 35% of South Africans bleach. Sure, our rate was over double that. grin I never claimed Nigerian women don't bleach. But I smell lies in the report. For starters, in an impoverished country like ours not up to 77% of Nigerian women can even afford 3 square meals a day, talk more of affording cosmetics and bleaching. A significant portion of our population bleach. To claim it's 77% is some serious "fake news" that makes no sense.
Okay!!...point taken Mr,I shall argue no further.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump Over The Killing Iranian G. Soleimani / UK Judge: Putin Probably Approved Killing Of Ex-kgb Spy / U.S. Military In North Korea: ‘ready To Fight Tonight’ | NBC Nightly News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.