Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers (35750 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson Slams Toyin Abraham For Delaying Their Divorce Proceedings / Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem / Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by Flexygist: 7:58am On Jun 18, 2017
Tonto Dikeh’s estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill seems to still be legally married to his Ex wife Bimbo Coker.

She has asked him, in an IG post, to sign their divorce papers so she could be free of him. She also accused him of getting married to Tonto Dikeh while still being legally married to her and threatened to expose the real Churchill.

Read her post after the cut…

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/18/churchills-ex-wife-bimbo-asks-him-to-sign-their-divorce-paper-so-she-could-be-free-of-him/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by Papiikush: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2017
He never signed your divorce papers but went ahead to marry Tonto?

Wait, I am confused...what is the essence of the divorce right now? Bìtch just wanna be famous

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by softwerk(f): 8:03am On Jun 18, 2017
In a country where people with intact destinies suffer and struggle daily this man Churchill has allowed his destiny to be derailed by WOMEN angry cry
Abeg wetin prick do puna?!

So Tonto with all her noise-making actually stole somebody's husband grin

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2017
But why will Tonto agree to marry him when he is still legally married?
well he must have lied to her or promised tonto to finally dissolve his formal marriage after their wedding..
well one thing i know is that Tonto made him famous, nobody knew him until he met Tonto dikeh..
All the bitchess he has can not measure to the standard of tonto dikeh..

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by nifemi25(m): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2017
So Mr churchilll married you and doesn't divorce you before getting married to totolet and now he has let totolet also without any divorce letter. So who is the next victim to be married and divorced later?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by sodiamond: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2017
This is ridiculous. This man is a pretender if you ask me

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by Martin0(m): 8:19am On Jun 18, 2017
softwerk:
In a country where people with intact destinies suffer and struggle daily this man Churchill has allowed his destiny to be derailed by WOMEN angry cry
Abeg wetin prick do puna?!

na wa ooo nor get weitin man nor go hear
Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by Partnerbiz3: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2017
Nawao..

That's bigamy and attracts 7yrs imprisonment.

6 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by smellingmenses: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2017
He doesn't need​to sign any paperwork for you to be free. Tell us....be truthful....has your kpekus been idle since the fall apart with him?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by OKorowanta: 8:44am On Jun 18, 2017
Na Yeye man.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by AuroraB(f): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2017
smellingmenses:
He doesn't need​to sign any paperwork for you to be free. Tell us....be truthful....has your kpekus been idle since the fall apart with him?
She can't remarry, legally. You talking pekus like you are her guardian

44 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by wizkidblogger(f): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2017
softwerk:

i tire oo. Mercy Johnson, Tiwa Savage etc - second wives. mtchew**

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by Michellla(f): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2017
Churchill takes yoruba demon to a whole new level

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by Came: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
This church needs to visit a church for deliverance from unstable marriage.. I suggest scoan .... TB Joshua go help you, you hear....

3 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by smellingmenses: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
AuroraB:
She can't remarry, legally. You talking pekus like you are her guardian
Are you her guardian? Define legal marriage..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by Gallant042(f): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
ade
Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by Templerun95(f): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
biafuro gal angry
Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by mangala14(m): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
K
Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by candidbabe(f): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hahahahaha Tonto is on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by Yomak11: 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yoruba demon grin

4 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
My ppl say. A woman dat ignores the cane used in flogging out the 1st wife shouldn't scream when that cane is used on her too.

Kchibo!

16 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by MediumStout(m): 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
zzstuns:
They want to flex for free

Shey u sabi smoke igbo?
Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by ekensi01: 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Churchill is becoming a celeb bit by bit.

Anyway my friend is playing to marry Rihanna too.
We are coming let me be going.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
His source of income is about to be splashed in public by a vengeful wife. Churchill you better rush and sign those papers.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by sisisioge: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hmmm...if everybody that had close encounters says its blue...it probably is undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by hezy4real01(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Expose am now if you get the facts truly.... Most celebrity don't just have peaceful marriage
Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by adontcare(f): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
sodiamond:
This is ridiculous. This man is a pretender if you ask me
so I thought
Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Michellla:
Churchill takes yoruba demon to a whole new level

My sister, you no lie. Hian! angry angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by excanny: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Obviously this Bimbo is a daft bimbo.

You are waiting for him to sign your divorce papers? Did you file for divorce? Fool, wait there till 2050.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
smellingmenses:
He doesn't needto sign any paperwork for you to be free. Tell us....be truthful....has your kpekus been idle since the fall apart with him?

You can get divorce papers signed by following due process when you can't locate your ex-husband​. She's full of kaka.

#StillPainedAndJilted

5 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by tolexy123: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:
He never signed your divorce papers but went ahead to marry Tonto?

Wait, I am confused...what is the essence of the divorce right now? Bìtch just wanna be famous
you just read all the sentence in my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Udueze Traditional Wedding Photos / Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.