Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day (43807 Views)

Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Timmy K Macnicol: I Dream About RMD Richard Mofe-Damijo / Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by SexyNairalander: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
booked
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Intellad(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
can't wait for his son to bend me for free... soo cute
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
And some will wish they never had none...people like Evans the kidnapper
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Kentalky66(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=57630388] sad
His son looks like he is angry with life.

I'm disappointed at RMD that he can't tutor his son to look decent...see how his hair makes him look like a prisoner.[/quote
JEALOUSY IS DISTURBING YOU
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Austinoiz(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
permsec:
See the boy hair... at him age if i keep half of am na constant midnyt flogging for me like say na halleluyah challenge...

Poverty na bastard!

Hahahahaha...bros, no be small thing. The last cane I chop na when I dey 100l...100l, I said. Can you imagine that?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Harrynight(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Okay! Am gonna county how many times u guys will celebrate fathers day!

The last time I checked Mother's day was celebrated 4times in Naija b/w March and May
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

I'm disappointed at RMD that he can't tutor his son to look decent...see how his hair makes him look like a prisoner.
Loool!
Allow your children to aspiring their talents not in your local ways. Teach them integrity and provide their needs not giving ridiculous instructions and orders/commands.

Happy real Popcisday, lol.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by 9jatatafo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:
Mr Richard is one of the very few celebrities I respect in the industry.

Bless you sire... Your daughter though, is she ripe enough for plucking? wink

I am a responsible young man and your number one fan smiley

Has RMD's daughter become a fruit on top of tree for you to pluck? sharpest bad guy
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by val68(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
praizmedia:
The Handsome old Papa youngie as many people use to call him shares this photo on his IG page to celebrate fathers day... He caption The photo::

When I was younger, I looked at my dad as very old and
now, In a changing world when 70 (years old) is the new
40, I wonder how my kids look at me-lol-. I am grateful I
can relate better with my children, have conversations
rather than just give orders/instructions, have them run
up to me when I get home rather than run off into their
rooms.
I have resolved to evolve with them, watch trends closely
and keep finding ways to keep up with them without
losing the values I hold dear and want to impart in them.
To every father providing not just financially but also
providing the love, acceptance, emotional and spiritual
stability their children need. To every father looking for
ways to win or retain the confidence of their children in
a changing world. To every father striving at being a
better dad than our fathers were. To every father who
has resolved to raise their kids better than our parents
did, I say Happy Father's Day and I pray for you today
that God will furnish you exceedingly and abundantly
with all the wisdom and resources you require to be the
father your family needs. God bless you all.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/mofe-damijo-pose-with-his-children-to.html?m=0

[b][/b]cute
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by jobbers: 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
ok
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by emmayayodeji(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
computergeek:
RMD! My second Nollywood crush. grin

3 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by PMWSpirit(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

I'm disappointed at RMD that he can't tutor his son to look decent...see how his hair makes him look like a prisoner.
Evans wey barb lowcut abi na skodo, he responsible . Gerraout. So na hair dem TAKE know responsible pickin oniranu
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Ijobaorun(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given then last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A.. A
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by wintersnow(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
computergeek:

I remain ya number 1
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by DrSleekQas(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
this is what you get when RMD & Jumobi team up to reproduce awesome kids
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by blont(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

oga hater how market?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by seguno2: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Good words.
I hope he does not include values of how to steal from government to the children oh.

https://www.nairaland.com/1118728/richard-mofe-damijo-rmd-n50-million

If the children try that in the US, where the OP's picture was most probably taken, they will spend eternity eating badly cooked beans in Uncle Sam's jail.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by amdoyin82(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:
Mr Richard is one of the very few celebrities I respect in the industry.

Bless you sire... Your daughter though, is she ripe enough for plucking? wink

I am a responsible young man and your number one fan smiley
egbon papikush, if you want her oya come and pluck.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
CheezyCharles:
big shoutout to everyone who grew up having only God as their father because their biological father was ignorant or didn’t care enough! you all are the real Kings and Queens .
Thank you. Guess everything happens for a reason. #God'sAble

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by TessaJ: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

ayirada
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by royalty18: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fathers are important, they are the foundation. In the words of Barack Obama, no government funding can make up for the absence of a father!
Happy Father's Day.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dude's son is really tall.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by techlorddsblog: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
chinoxstock:
How can I got these girl phone number? I wanted to called her. She's too beaauty

With this English?

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Missfads(f): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
They are so fine

Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please... Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!
I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples
I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.
Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.
Follow the links to like the pictures
Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/
Twitter
https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
hmmmm. u marry on time oooo. in the first picture u look young like child abuse
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by luminouz(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
BoosBae:
RMD looks so good even at this age. The real definition of T
all, Dark and Handsome. Old sugar boy wink
Will u just stop crushing on him? He is married for peace sakes! Young guys like me abound everywhere! Crush on us joor!!!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by JIGHU(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
MR RMD WHAT ABOUT YOUR OLDER OTHER CHILDREN? DONT THEY DESERVE TO BE IN YOUR FATHERS DAY PICTURE?

praizmedia:
The Handsome old Papa youngie as many people use to call him shares this photo on his IG page to celebrate fathers day... He caption The photo::

When I was younger, I looked at my dad as very old and
now, In a changing world when 70 (years old) is the new
40, I wonder how my kids look at me-lol-. I am grateful I
can relate better with my children, have conversations
rather than just give orders/instructions, have them run
up to me when I get home rather than run off into their
rooms.
I have resolved to evolve with them, watch trends closely
and keep finding ways to keep up with them without
losing the values I hold dear and want to impart in them.
To every father providing not just financially but also
providing the love, acceptance, emotional and spiritual
stability their children need. To every father looking for
ways to win or retain the confidence of their children in
a changing world. To every father striving at being a
better dad than our fathers were. To every father who
has resolved to raise their kids better than our parents
did, I say Happy Father's Day and I pray for you today
that God will furnish you exceedingly and abundantly
with all the wisdom and resources you require to be the
father your family needs. God bless you all.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/mofe-damijo-pose-with-his-children-to.html?m=0

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Falaciousice: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Graduate Trainee Program (GTP)

Requirements:
Ability to think indicatively, pay attention to detail and seek continuous improvement.

Excellent numerical and analytical skills.

High level of integrity and transparency, Dedication of time and knowledge, Effective time management skills.

Promptness and dependability.

Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.

Must be ready to be part of a team and work with a team to meet tight schedules.

Must be able to handle tough fast environment.

Participate in training sessions to understand the objective of the project.

Qualifications:
Minimum Second Class Lower degree OR HND in any discipline

Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.

Be confident and possess leadership skills.

Must be hardworking, diligent and trustworthy.

Must be resident in Lagos State.

TO APPLY:
Applicant should forward their CVS to: icemanresource@gmail.com or forward their details (name, qualification, location and contact number) to HR via 09091578938

*SENT AS RECEIVED*
*PLEASE REBROADCAST*
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Quinn22(f): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
RIP to English cry cry cry
chinoxstock:
How can I got these girl phone number? I wanted to called her. She's too beaauty
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Pamelayoung: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
And where are Jumoke's children or she doesn't have any
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by BABANGBALI: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
computergeek:
i guess I'm the number one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Hangs Out With Davido As He Arrives Nigeria (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name / Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.