Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day (43806 Views)

Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Timmy K Macnicol: I Dream About RMD Richard Mofe-Damijo / Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
His son looks like he is angry with life.

I'm disappointed at RMD that he can't tutor his son to look decent...see how his hair makes him look like a prisoner.
Could yu just see how dumb yu are

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Kelvinortabo(m): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:
Mr Richard is one of the very few celebrities I respect in the industry.

Bless you sire... Your daughter though, is she ripe enough for plucking? wink

I am a responsible young man and your number one fan smiley

She doesn't look ripe, but she's ripened already
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Uzomajane: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Friends I Discovered That The Latest Business Now Is Pure Water Production, And For Ur Installation, Drilling Of Boreholes And And Other Accessories, Pls Call 07030209730, and dont forget to visit our fb page: emmnez water solution for more details
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
veekid:
who is first? Buhari?
nollywood crush she says? and buhari dei nollywood abi?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by ibolomo(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
His son looks like he is angry with life.

I'm disappointed at RMD that he can't tutor his son to look decent...see how his hair makes him look like a prisoner.
Really? what is wrong with the hair Abeg? I just want to know ooo, no harsh feelings. Cos when I look at throw back pics of "decent" guys even in the 70s, they have stuff on their head that is crazier than this
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Good one. wink
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day by billyG(m): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
y cnt mofe dye his grey beard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Hangs Out With Davido As He Arrives Nigeria (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name / Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.