Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter (34376 Views)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / Alex Iwobi Shares Throwback Photos Of His Family / Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Jacobx007: 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
incrediblepraise:
Imagine BIAFRA finally becomes a NATION.
Hehehehe O boy I don become FOREIGNER (Oyibo-mood activated).
All these western and northern Nigerian girls go give me some respect because ama across the Border. MTN will change our +234 zip code to international like +299 (see levels abeg). If I dey onitsha call my girlfriends (Dumebi, Glory, etc) in Lagos I go be like; "Hello YEWANDE, How's Nigeria today? Uhhh.....The weather's been snowy over here in OTOWN. I'm thinking to make the travel as proposed and come see you. But am yet to book my flight! Guys whether na bus I use come or na keke, na border we dey cross, so na flight. My girlfriends will be like BAE I wanna come spend the summer vacation with you Please. Our currency go change. We go dey use Western Union to transfer money from Aba (now Abadeen) to Kaduna. If U graduated from a Nigerian University, U studied abroad. If u're working in an FGN parastatal, u're working abroad. NYSC will dieee. And we will have BB BIAFRA. Our National Team will be the Biting Pythons of BIAFRA. Our New states will be:
BIAFRA MUNICIPAL
Anambra: Anamblinton AK
Enugu: EnuHilton EN
Imo: Imofreece OW
Abia: Abioshinghton UM
Ebonyi: Salt-lake Town ABK
Edo: Edossey BEN ( Edo go gree so?)
BIAFRA SOUTH
Rivers: Riverton PH
Delta: Deltron Island AS
AkwaIbom: Santa Aquifer UY
Cross River: Lakers Cross CAL.
We'll have our own Int'l Passports (chai).
Our own currency fit be the BIFAR.
All these Dangote Lorries that transport goods from Northern Nigeria will stop at our borders for custom check ( o boi, no be small seizing ooo). We'll have our own football clubs and play in the CAF Cup of
Nations. We'll play our own Classical Anthem when we make appearances in the World Cup and Olympics.
See levels.....
What do you think? ?
Thought Biafra is only South East? I can sense longer throat

5 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by chennycharm(f): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Cute son and dad.
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by sleeknick: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
People go just dey drink garri anyhow...
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by DavidEsq(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
Happy Fathers day. Me and me son. Thanks to Jah for me recovery.

5 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Missfads(f): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
wow..They both look good.

Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please... Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!

I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples

I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.

Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.

Follow the links to like the pictures

Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0&id=115469595158195&refid=12&_rdc=1&_rdr

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/

Twitter

https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Gsentme(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nice one

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Akwaudene87(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
ramdris:
Good. But no b only get Dad,,here is mine who happens to also be my Hero as well as my Pillar.. #HappyFather'sDay
amadioha leeyii
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by genieluv(f): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
incrediblepraise:
All these western and northern Nigerian girls go give me some respect because ama across the Border. MTN will change our +234 zip code to international like +299 (see levels abeg). If I dey onitsha call my girlfriends (Dumebi, Glory, etc) in Lagos I go be like; "Hello YEWANDE, How's Nigeria today? Uhhh.....The weather's been snowy over here in OTOWN. I'm thinking to make the travel as proposed and come see you. But am yet to book my flight! Guys whether na bus I use come or na keke, na border we dey cross, so na flight. My girlfriends will be like BAE I wanna come spend the summer vacation with you Please. Our currency go change. We go dey use Western Union to transfer money from Aba (now Abadeen) to Kaduna. If U graduated from a Nigerian University, U studied abroad. If u're working in an FGN parastatal, u're working abroad. NYSC will dieee. And we will have BB BIAFRA. Our National Team will be the Biting Pythons of BIAFRA. Our New states will be:
BIAFRA MUNICIPAL
BIAFRA SOUTH
All these Dangote Lorries that transport goods from Northern Nigeria will stop at our borders for custom check ( o boi, no be small seizing ooo). We'll have our own football clubs and play in the CAF Cup of
Nations. We'll play our own Classical Anthem when we make appearances in the World Cup and Olympics.
See levels.....
What do you think? ?

You're crazy . Lolt grin
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by NCANTaskForce: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Rich home
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Daboomb: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
incrediblepraise:

.......... Our New states will be:
BIAFRA MUNICIPAL

BIAFRA SOUTH

See levels.....
What do you think? ?

You really want to know what we think?

Well, we think that by now, you should have removed the GREED in your eyes and STOP associating the `Minority Nations with Biafra!
Its not by FORCE that they must associate and go with you.

You have not even conducted a referendum, to dtermine if they want to be part of your Biafra.
Its enough to be a minority Nation in a "Big Country", but to become another Minority Nation is a "Small Biafra" is double wahala for deadi-bodi.

ATTACHEE nor be by force!

Also, dont forget that from that moment, if they want to talk about Evans the Kidnapper, they will say "one of the notorious Biafran Kidnappers" was arrested today ..........No associating Nigeria with Kidnapping!

Anybody who claims to be an 'International Business ma[/b]n" is a "[b]Biafran Business ma[/b]n" because it is another phrase for [b]Kidnapping and Drug dealings

Even South African will not say Nigerians are ruining our country with Drugs.
But they will say "All Biafran Drug dealers must be booted out of S/Africa within the next 24hrs! shocked shocked
From China, to Malaysia, to Singapore, to Indonesia, et,c., even Ghana will not be beheading "Nigerians" anymore for Drug offences, it will be "these notorious Biafrans again?"

Fake Spare Parts will assume another name!

No more "Taiwan" as in the past, Inferior goods and outright fakery will become "Biafra-made".
Fake medicine nko? Something like "`Please dont sell me Biafra Medicine o, l want Nigerian made"! grin grin

I will go into Baby-factory later.

Okay, jokes apart, your post was a bit funny. undecided
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by onadana: 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
incrediblepraise:
BIAFRA MUNICIPAL
BIAFRA SOUTH
See levels.....
What do you think? ?

See long throat.Anything worth doing is worth doing well.Why include the south south...did you people ask for out opinion?What makes you think we don't want a nation of our own? Bro chill.
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by whitebeard(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
shut up!

Floor is sense

You:
guy why u this savage

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by BrutusOj(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
who is watching CR7 doing what he knows how to do better? Chai see entertaining football
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by zolapower: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kemimarch16:
What of me that didn't have father again,am jelous
don't cry and feel jealous ,I'm daddy enough to be your father

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by zolapower: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
onadana:

See long throat.Anything worth doing is worth doing well.Why include the south south...did you people ask for out opinion?What makes you think we don't want a nation of our own? Bro chill.
bruh ask him I beg whether sense don finish . We should jump from frying pan to fire ? The 5 ipob state is enough for u guys . We south south are tired and had enough of being enslave again . Go form your state and or country , as we are capable of managing our life and resources. At least being one nigeria we were given a chance once to have a taste of presidency (otuoke man) by a man who couldn't justify the means . But will be sorry for the non ibo state that will join the ipob ,bcause till eternity no other tribe will rule biafra but the ibos.
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Kemimarch16(f): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hmm
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by zolapower: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kemimarch16:
Hmm
can't u see that we look alike ?
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by davizfellz: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
If you're good in social media,gifs and know how to do some good memes. Hit me up please.. Let's work together..

P.S: Residing in PH will be lovely.
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Kemimarch16(f): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
You and who?
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by onadana: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
zolapower:
bruh ask him I beg whether sense don finish . We should jump from frying pan to fire ? The 5 ipob state is enough for u guys . We south south are tired and had enough of being enslave again . Go form your state and or country , as we are capable of managing our life and resources. At least being one nigeria we were given a chance once to have a taste of presidency (otuoke man) by a man who couldn't justify the means . But will be sorry for the non ibo state that will join the ipob ,bcause till eternity no other tribe will rule biafra but the ibos.

Well said bro..those guys are naturally greedy. And see themselves more equal than others. We wish them goodluck going on their own.
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Wilsonmoses: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Keep dreaming!

quote author=incrediblepraise post=57632156]Imagine BIAFRA finally becomes a NATION.
BIAFRA MUNICIPAL
BIAFRA SOUTH
See levels.....
What do you think? ?[/quote]
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by MrCEO69(m): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
elmessiahs:
Iwobi,do give da ur girl belle..wizzy and davido has gotten 2 each;be fast we are waiting

adviser general l... they hv broke up already
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by zolapower: 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
onadana:

Well said bro..those guys are naturally greedy. And see themselves more equal than others. We wish them goodluck going on their own.
do u know that we the minority groups are the once suffering the most ? In the north all the zone are all beneficiary of the national cake . They are term equal ,but here in the south south we don't enjoy anything at all . In my local govt the onisha people have taking over our local govt job ,all bcause they speak ibo. As I type now we don't know the real deltan and the fake . I'm waiting for that moment wen they shall be given the biafra .
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Falaciousice: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Graduate Trainee Program (GTP)

Requirements:
Ability to think indicatively, pay attention to detail and seek continuous improvement.

Excellent numerical and analytical skills.

High level of integrity and transparency, Dedication of time and knowledge, Effective time management skills.

Promptness and dependability.

Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.

Must be ready to be part of a team and work with a team to meet tight schedules.

Must be able to handle tough fast environment.

Participate in training sessions to understand the objective of the project.

Qualifications:
Minimum Second Class Lower degree OR HND in any discipline

Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.

Be confident and possess leadership skills.

Must be hardworking, diligent and trustworthy.

Must be resident in Lagos State.

TO APPLY:
Applicant should forward their CVS to: icemanresource@gmail.com or forward their details (name, qualification, location and contact number) to HR via 09091578938

*SENT AS RECEIVED*
*PLEASE REBROADCAST*
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Adebowale89(m): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
incrediblepraise:
BIAFRA MUNICIPAL
BIAFRA SOUTH
See levels.....
What do you think? ?

Is good to dream but not a pipe dream
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by johnjay4u2u(m): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Happy Father's Day to my own Dad also.
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by BAILMONEY: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
ramdris:
Good. But no b only get Dad,,here is mine who happens to also be my Hero as well as my Pillar.. #HappyFather'sDay
YOUR PALEE COME RESEMBLE LERE PAIMOsad
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Ijobaorun(m): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigerians, please rise and react swiftly to this challenge

Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given then last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A. A
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by tit(f): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mehalla?
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by flourishing247: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Crauxx:
Is this guys father white or black, i am not understanding.

His Mums father is white. That's Alex grandma is pure Irish. Alex mum is Jay Jay okocha's sister

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by tit(f): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
flourishing247:

His Mums father is white. That's Alex grandma is pure Irish. Alex mum is Jay Jay okocha's sister

oik.
Alex is 1/4 caste (except JJ get Oyinbo Ancestors too)
while his father is 1/2 caste.
Re: Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter by Adeyeancah(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kemimarch16:
What of me that didn't have father again,am jelous
That makes two of us sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters In New Photos / Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! / Ronaldo Dedicates Juventus' 36th Italian Title To The Fans As He Eyes Top Scorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.