Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) (3900 Views)

Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu To Address IPOB Family Tomorrow At 6PM Biafran Time / Don’t Dare – Police Warn Zionists Over Biafra Inauguration / The Siege On Nnamdi Kanu: The Decision Of The IPOB Family.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by ragiluhivo(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Biafra: Inauguration of IPOB family in Cross Rivers Biafra Land.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by EzeUche(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
IPOB is truly a grassroots organization

IPOB is preaching the gospel of Biafra in all parts of the East.

We the SS people are only online. While the average person in the East are seeing representatives of IPOB in all of their villages.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
EzeUche:

We the SS people are only online. While the average person in the East are seeing representatives of IPOB in all of their villages.
You mean this type of "gospel" right?! grin

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by 61Penguins: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
A kick in the throat of hydraulic muslimudeens like d one above me

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by sarrki(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Developers

Land Grabber's

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by sarrki(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
EzeUche:

So calabar is now biafruad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by HiddenShadow: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Afonjas will commit mass suicide

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by EzeUche(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
sarrki:

Only by referendum.

Do you know where Calabar is on the map?

16 Likes

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by chinoxstock: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hmm
Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by ragiluhivo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
neoShinto:
You mean this type of "gospel" right?! grin

Who gave this jobless afonja free internet he's using to run around every Biafran thread like a headless chicken?

Do you have any dignity at all? Haba!

Besides using a colored font in an attempt to emphasize your pointless post makes you look silly and immature.

Go get a life

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by eastsidechillz: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
Trust me.

I eat in a CALABAR kitchen and believe me these people re more passionate about BIAFRA than we Igbos.

When I was on the other side I.e one Nigeria I used to argue with them why Biafra is not the Solution but restructuring.

But AREWA youth ultimatum resetted my brain to default.

Biafra will be home.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
ragiluhivo:

Who gave this jobless afonja free internet that he is using to run around every Biafran thread like a headless chicken. Do you have any dignity at all? Haba!

Besides using a colored font in an attempt to emphasize your pointless post makes you look silly and immature.

Go get a life
The internet is really at fault. If not, a politically disoriented and purposeless minion of the hateful bigoted Lamidi Kanu wouldn't be here giving me a mention

Good to know MTN gifted you 10MB to support your useless agitation

You failed to address the hate speech Kanu gave and you preferred to wail about me commenting on a Baifuro thread

Still waiting for your drug-pushing illiterate touts to attack Yorùbás in the East, una go hear ween.

Funny how you came out all authoritative and sh¡t but now begging for diplomacy and one Nigeria.

Clueless mofos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by ragiluhivo(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
sarrki:

So calabar Calabar is now biafruad Biafra

YES! My best friend is an Efik from Calabar and he is more enthusiastic about Biafra than myself.

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Afonjas will commit mass suicide
Like the three million useless rats who died during the war right?! grin

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by slash112: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
more heart attack to higdrolic soup

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
61Penguins:
A kick in the throat of hydraulic muslimudeens like d one above me
Your Ogbono soup was obviously laced with weed. It's causing side effects grin

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
slash112:
more heart attack to higdrolic soup
Thank God Awolowo made education free in the SouthWest

See this illiterate grin

Stick to spelling "Zoo must fall"

"Hydraulic" is beyond your IQ

Ewedu makes us smarter than you anyway. Keep drinking that smelly Ogbono soup that looks like dog sh¡t

No wonder your fellow Liepods are trooping into our schools

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by Fremancipation: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
EzeUche:

This is exactly what I have been saying. They stay online and make noise while IPOB is on the ground making moves.

15 Likes

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by EzeUche(m): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fremancipation:

This is exactly what I have been saying. They stay online and make noise while IPOB is on the ground making moves.

All the noise they make online without understanding the appeal of IPOB in the East.

Eastern Nigeria is not smiling.

I have been trying to tell our Igbo brothers and sisters not to believe "we the SS"

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
this kind of news is really a torment to us the ewedu mallams..AKA "WE THE SS"

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by kingzizzy: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nice one! Reaching out and joining hand as we prepare for the referendum that will usher all of us out of the burning house of Lugard called Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by Iamwrath: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Wurgly looking vermins , you'll know these are Elebis a yoruba translation of people living life like IDP camps

Imagine , the famous IPOB family , 100 people posing with one bottle of McDowells

hahahaha

This one tire me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by bantudra: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
have you nigerians noticed that some ipobians even look hausa sef?...

hilarious.. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by azimibraun: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by PFRB: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
sarrki:

The Presbyterian church of Biafra 1885 Calabar.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by Ejanla07: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
op why. why do dis to me

why cause me so much pain...

i ve not moved since i got dis news....

shock

as a yoruba muslim i don't like dis

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by ragiluhivo(m): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
neoShinto:
Like the three million useless rats that [b]for during the war right?! grin [/b]

Are you not the same dude correcting someone else grammar, bragging about your awolowo free education and yet you're here destroying grammar. Awolowo would be ashamed of you for wasting his free education on your empty afonja skull. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
ragiluhivo:

Are you not the same dude correcting someone else grammar, bragging about your awolowo free education and yet you're here destroying grammar. Awolowo would be ashamed of you for wasting his free education on your empty afonja skull. tongue
Who be this mumu? That was auto-correct messing with my comment. Don't masturbate over it. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Iamwrath:
Wurgly looking vermins , you'll know these are Elebis a yoruba translation of people living life like IDP camps

Imagine , the famous IPOB family , 100 people posing with one bottle of McDowells

hahahaha

This one tire me

bantudra:
have you nigerians noticed that some ipobians even look hausa sef?...

Wicked! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by iwatch: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
ragiluhivo:

Who gave this jobless afonja free internet that he is using to run around every Biafran thread like a headless chicken. Do you have any dignity at all? Haba!

Go get a life
You should counter his comments and tell if what Kanu said is right thing to do... to kill people innocently. You dodge that are threw empty punches and this why I am not happy with the way you guys are going about the whole agitation. But when the North said Igbos should leave their land, you all were screaming.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Inauguration Of IPOB Family In Cross Rivers (PHOTO) by Iamwrath: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ancestry check revealed that several LiePob children these days were product of mass Banana falling on them from Fulanis and Hausas ravaging them in the early 60ties and late 70ties

They have been remixed

neoShinto:
Lol

quote author=bantudra post=57633547]have you nigerians noticed that some ipobians even look hausa sef?...

Wicked! grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What American Government/White House Said About Igbos During Civil War / Obasanjo, Oshiomhole, Atiku, others attend Goodluck Jonathan Book launch / Tanko Is A Sharia Court Judge, He Is Not A Lawyer And He Was Not Called To Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.