Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos (27925 Views)

How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Ralphdan(m): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin
Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hmmm pls elaborate on the tribe
neoShinto:
A very good and responsible Nigerian girl making positive headlines in diaspora.

Some people keep getting busted for dusting powder trades, scams, robbery, cannibalism and human trafficking

I no call anybody tribe o. Those people already know themselves; grin

3 Likes

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Hmmm pls elaborate on the tribe
I no wan chop ban today abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by princdebola201(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yoruba Christian doing us proud.
you this Igbo Jews I have warned you to stay out of afonja matter on nairaland.
Behave like Igbo Christians that behave well in the public places.
Before you deny you re not Igbo Jews , this is u reading Jewish bible and the congregation of Igbo Jews church

6 Likes

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Awoofawo(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
neoShinto:
A very good and responsible Nigerian girl making positive headlines in diaspora.

Some people keep getting busted for dusting powder trades, scams, robbery, cannibalism and human trafficking

I no call anybody tribe o. Those people already know themselves grin

Up afonja!!!
Proudly omoluwabi!

The surest way to disarm you antagonist is to disdain their joke with pride

6 Likes

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Edum13656: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
newyorks:
she never old so...abi na over sabi book make her look advance?

aunty in children class, why won't she carry first? she suppose be their teacher. The Biafran girl that carry first is just 18.

2 Likes

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
na to enta threads like did sidon dey laugh be the sure thing..
una two... Eastside vs Westside dey sabi fight like mad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hahahaah have u authorised me to name the tribe?
neoShinto:
I no wan chop ban today abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by xarxes(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
neoShinto:

Kiddo have you passed your jamb? Shun tribalism.
Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Edum13656: 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
neoShinto:
LMAO

I'm sure you're being sarcastic

The real flatinōs know better. Cannibalism is a norm in igboland. They love human meat

Flatinōs are now p¡mping their kids for five thousand naira. It's really sad

The thread made FP weeks ago, A man accepted 5k to allow his daughter be gang raped

Chai, hunger in the land

hunger kwa? yes there is general hunger due to Buhari-miss-road-government. but we know where chronic hunger is headquartered.

1 Like

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Awoofawo(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Edum13656:

aunty in children class, why won't she carry first? she suppose be their teacher. The Biafran girl that carry first is just 18.
Eyin le mo!!! Awa o se egbe yin! Up Afonja!

grin grin grin grin grin ;DWe are leaving you behind going up! oluwa nikan lole da wa duro......shame return ti the sender!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by RaeMystix: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Congratulations girl.

2 Likes

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by damosade(m): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Came to check the beefing lol
Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by wiringdpt(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ode ni e
neoShinto:

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by ip2121918021(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Mrbaz1: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=DieBuhari post=57631901]Yoruba Christian doing us proud. [Proudly Yoruba...but u MUMU LIKE SERIOUSLY]
Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
By small by small, these tribalistic digs at one another is getting real, please stop with the nonsense...one love
Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
I'm proud of afonja not like evans tribe

5 Likes

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by UwaBuPawPaw: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Oya go marry next if u never marry.

U don dey xpire
Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by LexngtonSteele: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
MasterChen....NeoShinto. Missed you guys, no h0m0.

Adebimpe....omo oodua, good girl!

5 Likes

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
MasterChen....NeoShinto. Missed you guys, no h0m0.

Adebimpe....omo oodua, good girl!
Haha. I bet you've been smashing those Liepods silly.

1 Like

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by banmee(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Beverages:
Congrats ADEBIMPE DANIEL.

meanwhile,

Naija is the kind of country that someone will get kidnapped they'll say " But we need to hear the kidnapper's side of the story "

Nigeria is not the kind country where that happens. That only happens in the U.S, Germany and other normal countries because everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty. In nigeria, they burn you first and ask questions later.

1 Like

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by SupaTee: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
neoShinto:

People like u cannot get mature for once. Won't u grow up n stop this tribal nonsense? Congrats to d girl, her family and Nigeria jaree!
Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by deedeedee1: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
Nigerians making us proud everywhere.

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 some good news here
She is not a nigerian. She is an ooduan.

1 Like

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by deedeedee1: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
BossOluwendy:
Ok Yoruba...Omo better !
She is yoruba and that is what matters most to me.

1 Like

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Ohaneche(m): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
MasterChen:
Hmmm! Yoruba women are grabbing first class and setting records in courses like information systems, engineering etc while their Osama bin laden sisters from potor land are smashing records in Cucumber studies and Hoe-conomics.

Well...at the end of the day, course na course sha lipsrsealed

You keep hating that people because they are far more successful and also ahead of you, if not why give them serious attention.
Unsuccessful and depressed folks will always sound tribal.
Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by checkolatunji: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
DieBuhari:

Let me remind you that Awolowo was a Christian and last time I checked you hate him baje baje
grin

3 Likes

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by bellotaofeek: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian lady identified as Adebimpe Daniells recently graduated in flying colors topping the 2017 Graduating set of Rutgers University-Newark USA with a First Class in Information System. According to reports, she finished as the overall best student in the 2017 graduating set at the New Jersey University. Congratulations to her.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/adebimpe-daniells-graduates-as-the-overall-best-in-new-jersey-university.html

I know she must be AFONJA ... but when it's drug related .......
Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
DieBuhari:
obviously your moniker is enough evidence of your childishness and stupidity
"Die buhari" smh
Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Guestlander: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ewedu is good for you, trust me.
Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by VickyRotex(f): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is indeed terrible! The entire comments on the first page, got me thinking what exactly is wrong with us?
Tribalism everywhere. Like are you guys alright?
Mods, why leave all those disgraceful comments on the first page? This is so terrible!!!

Congratulations Young Lady! Greater Heights! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
eastsidechillz:
Even me suprise?

This kind person her puna mouth go,don hard turn razor blade.

Anybody wey go dre na razor cut die.

Congrats though

as old as you are, you don't even have sense... Funny enough You ended up saying rubbish...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara State Polytechnic Admission For 2012/2013, ND/HND / Buhari Renames Federal University Ebonyi, Alex Ekwueme University / Costume Week Of The Faculty Of Law, OAU (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.