Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. (30407 Views)

. / A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Ruggedpen: 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
queenfav:
@op..You can get the deliverance you seek by fervently praying to God. Take that advice of midnight prayer seriously, it works wonders! I am a living proof.Go through my nairaland posts, in 2015 i was depressed and practically begging for any work that doesn't involve anything unholy, just to survive.There was a time in my life where if someone told me i would see a million naira as nothing, i would laugh at the person in disbelief. With little efforts and midnight prayers in law school , i made the best result in my room!Is it my business and finances? Or my relationship? Daily i see reasons to bless God. Trust me, God answers prayers, all you need to do is diligently seek him. My life is a series of testimonies.. And guess what, i don't go to church. However, i don't joke with devotions and prayers to God from the comfort of my home. You are the best prophet over your life. Most of these men of God work hand in hand with dark forces, before dem go add to your problem. Fast and pray, read psalms and speak life into your finances. You would be amazed.Try join the hallelujah challenge organized by Nathaniel Bassey at midnight...Its just an hour of prayers and singing praises.People are testifying daily and i know you will testify soon. All the best!
yes, the Allelujahchallenge is absolutely free and you will feel the presence of God in your life, imagine when 60 to 70k people praising the Lord at midnight anything is possible.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by chijohn42k2(m): 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Samcoco:
Dear nairaladers, I'm really tired of this life! Things were going fine for me in early 2014;

It all started in July 2014 when I traveled abroad. Some days after I traveled, I started having bad dreams. Whenever I'm expecting money or contract, when i go to bed, I will just have a dream where I gave money to someone, sometimes I will be attacked by arm robbers and they will collected some money from me, sometimes someone will shake my hand in my dream; and if I wake up the next day, all my business and everything I have at hand will just destroy. I have prayed several times, no result. I have also fasted for many times without any result.

And it was because of this problems I came back to Nigeria empty handed in 2015 December to look for spiritual solutions, but till now I have not gotten any solution. I have gone too many churches (white garment churches, protestant churches this including Mercyland in Warri and I was even touched by prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin still I came back with this same problem after paying for the prayer line and buying many spiritual items!

Many pastors and prophets have told me it was a woman who have a very big issue with my mother in my village in 2014 April, including a girl that wanted me to marry her that are behind it.

I am really tired. I don't know what to do again. Nothing is working in my life again. Now, I am thinking of a native doctor for spiritual solution.

Who can help me with the contact of a good native doctor that can destroy this bad work they did over my head?

I need help

there are different churches but the same LORD is serve.some Church will give prophecy but no solution to the problem while in some they will deliver according to the spirit of GOD.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Yul025(f): 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
is called leaking pocket.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by tushinebaba: 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
foyeks2001:

You have said it all bro, but the Op wld still need a spiritual guidance...my hubby and I are into this, but many a times , we do have unexplainable revelations, but with d help of our daddy in the Lord, he explains the meaning to us, and also tells
us the next prayer points and some bible verses to back them up....so Op, stop paying for any nonsense spiritual items or paying to see a man of God....Jesus Christ is alive
who is your daddy in the Lord
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by benjibabs(m): 12:19am On Jun 19, 2017
Samcoco:
Dear nairaladers, I'm really tired of this life! Things were going fine for me in early 2014;

It all started in July 2014 when I traveled abroad. Some days after I traveled, I started having bad dreams. Whenever I'm expecting money or contract, when i go to bed, I will just have a dream where I gave money to someone, sometimes I will be attacked by arm robbers and they will collected some money from me, sometimes someone will shake my hand in my dream; and if I wake up the next day, all my business and everything I have at hand will just destroy. I have prayed several times, no result. I have also fasted for many times without any result.

And it was because of this problems I came back to Nigeria empty handed in 2015 December to look for spiritual solutions, but till now I have not gotten any solution. I have gone too many churches (white garment churches, protestant churches this including Mercyland in Warri and I was even touched by prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin still I came back with this same problem after paying for the prayer line and buying many spiritual items!

Many pastors and prophets have told me it was a woman who have a very big issue with my mother in my village in 2014 April, including a girl that wanted me to marry her that are behind it.

I am really tired. I don't know what to do again. Nothing is working in my life again. Now, I am thinking of a native doctor for spiritual solution.

Who can help me with the contact of a good native doctor that can destroy this bad work they did over my head?

I need help

Native doctor will only multiply you problems and collect the little money you have left. Biko, run go mountain of fire and miracle ministries (MFM) at Enere junction. Your kind of case no reach take meet go pastor self. Few prayer warriors will pray with you and you will be delivered.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by virus05(m): 12:44am On Jun 19, 2017
Martinez19:
this is what I have been looking for. Did he go to mfm, deeper life and redeem? I want to know.

Business men masquerading as clergy can't help.
I remember he went to mfm 2012 or so they did 3 days dry fasting or so still didn't solve d prob. Went to rhema church, went to tb Joshua , went to prophet iginla in. Abj. No solution my broda the pastors just dey see. Sometimes I start wondering if God is really real. Upon all my dad passed through he still died@ the end. We never lived in our own house or even a rented house. Coz we couldnt afford. We we were just squatting in different houses. Like my dad's friend my mum's friend even till now my broda. And my dad had super rich friends but none helped. I just tire. now he's gone he didn't enjoy life

1 Like

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by virus05(m): 12:46am On Jun 19, 2017
benjibabs:

Native doctor will only multiply you problems and collect the little money you have left. Biko, run go mountain of fire and miracle ministries (MFM) at Enere junction. Your kind of case no reach take meet go pastor self. Few prayer warriors will pray with you and you will be delivered.
lies.. check my previous post. God is my witness. We tried different mfm

1 Like

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Ignore your problem and focus on God. Dedicate your life to God instead of looking around for miracle pastors or herbalist. Find a "holiness" focus church to attend and commit yourself to serving God... I promise you that you will only remember the problem years after it has been solved... NB- You cannot cure 'aye' with 'aye' doubt if native doctors will help you...they will only end up cajoling you.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Martinez19(m): 12:50am On Jun 19, 2017
I remember when I was still in this religious hocus pocus. If you think eating in the dream is going to ruin your success and you are so afraid of it, it will come in your dreams. Don't believe prophets and pastors,their prophecies are fake. They can't do jack. They are business men masquerading in the guise of clergy men. They are hustlers for the money. If you dear fall into their trap, you will have yourself to blame because they prey on people's misfortunes and shortcomings to propagate their absurd religious jargons.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Martinez19(m): 12:52am On Jun 19, 2017
virus05:
I remember he went to mfm 2012 or so they did 3 days dry fasting or so still didn't solve d prob. Went to rhema church, went to tb Joshua , went to prophet iginla in. Abj. No solution my broda the pastors just dey see. Sometimes I start wondering if God is really real. Upon all my dad passed through he still died@ the end. We never lived in our own house or even a rented house. Coz we couldnt afford. We we were just squatting in different houses. Like my dad's friend my mum's friend even till now my broda. And my dad had super rich friends but none helped. I just tire. now he's gone he didn't enjoy life
chai. Pastors will claim to see heaven and earth but can't do shit. They are just hustlers after the money.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by osakajapan: 1:52am On Jun 19, 2017
dont waste your time going to meet all this money suckers.

if you are doing legitimate job in Abroad..then get a job and open a fixed deposite account . ass your bank to automatic transfer . eg like every 25th of every month transfer $2 to my fixed deposite account from my saving account. then lets know if it will happen again .

but if you are doing illegal job (crime job) .. is a warning for you . to stop.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by kbright911(m): 1:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Samcoco:

I need help

I have someone who is way more powerful than a native doctor.. Just give me a call on this number if you are serious and I will direct you to him. 07037569642. God bless you.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by BuzChi(m): 2:08am On Jun 19, 2017
Samcoco:

I'm alsobseeing most of the things you mentioned above in my dream.

Hi Samcoco, if you can contact c_o_obi@hotmail.com, i have a book to give you. I have learnt that at times when you're in turbulence, one needs to be still and let God be God. But if you are not knowledgeable on what you should know, as the scriptures says, "my people perish because lack of knowledge", i believe you will only remain a victim perishing because of ignorance.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by bikefab(m): 2:09am On Jun 19, 2017
Get born again and fully Commit yourself to Christ, the redemption you have by his blood is enormous. You need to change your thought processes too, nobody, I repeat nobody can plot your downfall especially if you are in Christ. Seek God's face and diligently go about your hustle, victory is yours.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by OtunbaBlack(m): 2:44am On Jun 19, 2017
bro go to Mfm prayer city for deliverance .. and trust God.. u going to be fine
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Davidevare(m): 5:14am On Jun 19, 2017
Start building your prayer life... Always pray at midnight and stop telling people your business.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Tunagee(m): 5:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Samcoco:

I need help

So upon all u be gone thru, u still need a native doctor to put ur life in order by moving u from frying pan to fire. Such a disgusting comment. You better go to MFM and stop being fetish. Murderfucker!
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by beejaay: 6:01am On Jun 19, 2017
Samcoco:

Like I said, I came back because I was having bad dreams. Whenever I'm expecting money or expecting something, someone will come to my dream and collect money from me or shake my hand; and in the next day, everything and all my expectations will just scatter.

I was doing fine before travelling to abroad. I have like 5.8 million naira in my account before travelling to abroad, and the money was like 35,000 US$ then. My plan then was to go and hustle more money as I needed about 100,000$ to start an importation business. But when I decided to came back to Nigeria in 2015, my 5.8 million naira was like 15,000$ due to bad exchange. So I decided to use some of the money for landing property and use the remaining to look for visa and travel back, but since then I couldn't get visa again and the spiritual problems which made me to come back to Nigeria after spending money and going to many churches and prophets.
You are a fool before and instead of you to look within, u are still fooling yourself....whats with you lost 5.8mill blablabla I became a millionaire at 23 with above 8mill to my name, I lost everything by the time I was 24 (all this happened around 2009). Initially I thought some people were after cos of all the bad and scary dreams, dreams within dreams(ur own different even better, sebi u never begin chased by lions,hyena and bushbabies, falling inside deep pit)....after visiting plenty so called spiritualist, it dawned on me to look within, and yes I found the answer and the cause( I wanted to be a very rich and retire by age 35, and the desire was a childhood fantasy, so strong....so God or the universe or my higher self whatever u wanna call it need to groom me for my heart desire...and so boom the law of attraction came to work..to have my kind of success, I need to have the mindset to handle it)...immediately I understood this, tings begin to change, my view of the world begin to change,I became psychologically powerful and fearless. I had a background with a very horrible psychological traumatic experience ( worst self esteem, negative courage and confidence,astronomic insecurity), all these negative vibes are parallel to the mindset of the person I wanna be....so what nature was trying to do is to build those factors first and then boom my success.
So bros I will advice you to look within and e!mbrace yourself, tell yourself the hard truth, every single details of your actions is important for your journey,.. If you don't do them 50years from now, u will still be moaning about your problems.learn what spirituality truly means and u will see the result....however this journey is not for the fainthearted
Good luck in your search for solution but you should know that there are no shortcuts in life

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by onatisi(m): 6:38am On Jun 19, 2017
bebe2:
Ur story is not complete ,

How old are u?

Where be abroad?

What was the plan, study or work?

Which hand work u get?

Wats ur level of education?

U bettter zoom in to Brain power, nobody is worrying u, u need to sit down and reflect on ur life and decisions so far, u will see where u made mistakes, correct them and move on.

Get away from the mentality of placing the blame on someone else.
Leave am ,let him keep fooling himself and think he is fooling us. Many like him will die with their problems unsolved because they fail to accept the truth. A man cannot be greater than his thoughts and as a man thinketh so shall his life be. He was making money in nigeria,then he had no problems but when he travelled he started having problems and instead of ppl yo ask him intelligent questions they are all shouting deliverance deliverance. The deliverance he needs is that from lying and deceit. He needs to tell us which country he went to,was he deported or he returned voluntarily, did he regularise his papers there,if he didnt then which money or contracts was he losing,what kind of job was he doing there, many questions. Even these are the queations any sane pastor will first ask him. But instead of facing the truth about himself he is deceiving himself. The same prayers prayed in those churches he visited and ppl got their miracles isnt working for him and ppl arent questioning him. No wonder nigerians pastors are feeding fat on the guilibility and stupidty of nigerians towards religion. Even God Himself admitted and said"my people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge"

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by kelvinhilton(m): 7:42am On Jun 19, 2017
Op, this ur case is really pathetic. I will advice u search for any Lords chosen branch close to u.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 19, 2017
Samcoco:

I need help

guy pm demigods666

i have met with that guy before, although i have a spiritual godmother who can work for you, but go meet de,igods because he is far stronger, i can personally bet with my life that the niggago solve your problem.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by wonukwuru(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2017
Nice one. I dont believe somebody is behind your predicament. Sit down and answer the questions. quote author=bebe2 post=57637330]Ur story is not complete ,

How old are u?

Where be abroad?

What was the plan, study or work?

Which hand work u get?

Wats ur level of education?

U bettter zoom in to Brain power, nobody is worrying u, u need to sit down and reflect on ur life and decisions so far, u will see where u made mistakes, correct them and move on.

Get away from the mentality of placing the blame on someone else.[/quote]
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by mechanics(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2017
For your information, witch doctors won't do anything, they will only take your money, my advice is for you to go to a Bible believing church for prayers
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by samson07(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2017
Some niggas be selling coke and be fruadstar still expecting blessing from God
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by cocktopuss: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2017
Samcoco:

I need help

Pastor Olushola Areoguns church. You will be delivered. One of the few real men of God in our nation
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by dee02(m): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2017
Samcoco:

I need help

BULLSHIT!!!!
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by ema2017: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2017
if what you are saying is true, please call 08064373229 he is a strong man of God, He can help u, but you must be born again, He believe in prayer so if you are ready to be free be ready to pray.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by gmetric: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2017
As much as 95percent of our spiritual battles occur between 12-4am. Most of our battles are fought spiritually from midnight-and according to your testimony, your problem started with bad dreams at midnight.

If you can dominate these hours spiritually with praises, worship, fasting and aggressive prayers, bible reading, for like 3 weeks, your situation will greatly improve.

Start with a confession of your SINS and a desire not to return then praise God and tell him why you have come. The book of psalms will help for this level of battle. Try Psalm 18 and others

Ignore this hours at your own spiritual peril, try it and you will thank me later...cheers smiley please note. You need pray by yourself and for yourself then thanks God in advance with a sweet offering.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Chynwe(f): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Where are u based?if u based in the east,contact me .have u heard of canaan land adoration ministry.aka e dey work.God will do it fr u
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by adeniyisamuel59(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
mrkhookup:
The only help you need is the World of God.
in your case don't think that any man of God can help you. Some have suffered this for more than ten years. You should be thanking God that you are not eaten, having sex, smoking, urinating, seeing snail with many inscription, seeing your self in your fathers' house, in the school you attended, picking coins, being shot, being naked, being arrested at four junction handcuffed and thrown to prison or underground prison all in the dream experiencing cobweb from the road where vehicles are passing broad day light. Do you experience all these? Some people have pass through all these, some are still passing through.
One thing is sure; You are a great Man. You should have not come back. It is now one down against you because that is what they want. you have to fight it through. Stop going to any person to help you.God is aware. God must have shown you all these in your dream but you did not pay attention. Now you are crying for help from human being like you. Go to God oh. DON'T wast that destiny. You think you don't have what they are looking for? It does not mater who you are provided you have that light of GREATNESS IN YOU. Is either you stop them or they stop you.
Any person who has the mark of greatness of GOD on him IS AN ENEMY. PLEASE go and buy GOOD NEWS BIBLE. Start reading from genesis to revelation as much as possible. They attack you according to the quality and quantity of your GREATNESS. MORE GREATNESS MORE SERIOUS AND INTENSITY OF THE ATTACK.
So brother stop crying out for help, arm your self for battle. with the World of God. Eph. 6v10-12 down. you think is a joke; They will come as far to seek for your life. Try and avoid anything your conscience tells you is a sin to make it easier for you. Please avoid women most importantly. Listen MORE YOU ENGAGE IN PRAYER MORE YOU SEE MORE BAD DREAM to make you afraid. Remember; FEAR IS THEIR ONLY WEAPON. The second one is to make you very weak spiritually and your prayer life will start going down slowly. demonic sleep will take the place of your prayer. PLEASE FIGHT TO FINISH SPEED UP THE ATTACK. DO MIDNIGHT PRAYER. MOST importantly by 2 am that is their decision making time. 12am is their provost meeting arrangement time 1 am they start arriving. 2 am the decision making time where judgement are dished out. So by 12am if you attack you have not done anything except your prayer extend to 2am down. I leave you for now. remember; FIGHT TO FINISH IT IS A BATTLE, YOU DON'T STOP THEM THEY STOP YOU. NO BODY CAN HELP YOU EXCEPT GOD SO PLEASE GO TO GOD.
EXO.14V13-14, DEUT. 28V7, DAN, 6V22-24, PSALM 18 31 VERY IMPORTANT. Psalm 10, 20, 21. Isiah 43v 18-19, Isia 54v4, and 17, Isiah 64v4.
Just start praying with these ones. Am not a pastor. talking to you out of........... I can see what u are going through very well. Lease note that it is a sign that you are a GREAT MAN. BE HAPPY FIGHT THROUGH AND TAKE IT ALL. Hope to hear from you for more encouragement or any question relating to your dreams.
Sincerely I don't believe you are not a pastor, you have said it all; you are a great councillor, let me get it copied and glanced at it once in a while. All you have just mentioned were my experience immediately I entered university, I was then shot in the dream, consequent upon which I started having strange movement in my brain, I was studying medicine, I started having brain fatigue, reduction in understanding and even sometimes delibitating sickness. To add salt to injury I started eating in the dream regularly, seeing myself in village, sometimes being locked in the cell, robbed, caught by police, seeing myself riding a bicycle and being pulled back by truck, moving in the forest alone, being chased by python, swimming in the sea, chased by masquerade, packing many cars but razed down by wild fire and many more I cannot remember. In all I prayed, went to MFM prayer city but without solution. I was repeated in my 200 level, it was terrible and I was having the thought of committing suicide. Nevertheless, my mind kept telling I would overcome. Lest I forget I went to herberlist and my condition was made worse, pastors and some churches I won't mention took financial advantage of me, yet no solution until one day I sat down in a solemn reminiscence and conclude within myself that I will not go to anybody for spiritual solution. I started praying in the night everyday in complete unclothedness, studying my bible with fervency, going to fellowship regularly until I was able to graduate.
After graduation, spiritual battle continued, I then made some vows and started paying my tithe, that was how God got involved in my case and to God be the glory I am feeling better now.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by 5starbling(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:
You should have left supernatural rubbish behind ...
Only then will you make it .. people ( Africans especially) always blaming Devil witches! And it's You op that is the problem
Look within and check yourself ...
I have terrible dreams yet my money still coming in why is that Cause that bs don't work on me if I miss a deal men na to work harder remain ...

Cleanse yourself from all that crap only then will you make it ... no body is doing you !! Btw what business were you into and where did you travel to ?
Don't take offence I see lots of Nigerians blaming demons n witches... it's pathetic stop seeking answers where it isn't you will only get brainwashed .. how much have you spent in these churches looking for wonders? Any progress?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share / Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.