Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook (65634 Views)

Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears / Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run / Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Culin(f): 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
See ehn, there's nothing in this life.Just earn honest money and cut your coat according to your size. Nothing is worth loosing your life over.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
seguno2:

Manslaughter at the minimum.
Murder at the maximum.

Motive, Means and Opportunity.

These three things have to be proven.

Was she coerced, kidnapped or threatened to provide the opportunity?

What was the motive? Voodoo? Can we prove this?

Means? What was the murder weapon? Coton swab up the ying yang?

If these is how we do it at home then I give up.

#JusticeShouldBeBlind

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by seguno2: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
salford1:
d girl na aristo. eod

The drug overdose was just to increase the sexual performance for alaji amd the girls.

All those tales about sponsoring girls esucation is the bullshyte the girls tell their parents anytime they are going to alaji's house to take the uncircumcised d!ck.

It is advisable for the nigerian government to get a list of those girls and test them for HIV before they spread the diseaase to some loved up boys out there.

The use of drugs in order to have sex with someone is already a likely criminal case except there is EXPRESS , incontrovertible evidence that the person on whom the drug was administered gave UNEQUIVOCAL, unambiguous consent.
Read about Bill Cosby's case.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Cosby_sexual_assault_allegations

The OVERDOSE that led to the girl's death is at least a MANSLAUGHTER case, if not a straightforward MURDER case.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

The sex party is not the offence, all those involved are/were consenting adults.
Its the resulting murder that is/was the issue.....

I just thnk that this is being blown out of proportion with no legal basis.
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by PREBuhari2019: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
iphone 6 & 7 and i want to belong to the world babes, this is how most of u will end up.
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Spidermon: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
Abeg I need money to travel out of this country angry
The deplorable state of this country is so alarming shocked
From Dasuki -Saraki -Ikoyi Saga-Evans-Usman Adam embarassed
There's no money to feed well. No light and Oga is not around to help solve the issue(s) on ground undecided
Every sector of the economy is being monitored by Assistant Class Captains cry
Who cursed this nation with Evil Leaders/Hardship
We've been patient enough
We need results

Babe, no be only you oo.
Me sef don tire.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by ipobarecriminals: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
piagetskinner:
when is the so called Alhaji going to be arrested

Arrest? U dont knw Hausa pipu.Forget about their being honest. If they gang up against u ehn
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
seguno2:

The use of drugs in order to have sex with someone is already a likely criminal case except there is EXPRESS , incontrovertible evidence that the person on whom the drug was administered gave UNEQUIVOCAL, unambiguous consent.

The OVERDOSE that led to the girl's death is at least a MANSLAUGHTER case, if not a straightforward MURDER case.

So the prosecutor has to give evidence then that the girl did not give such a consent.

Good luck to them.
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by seguno2: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Motive, Means and Opportunity.

These three things have to be proven.

Was she coerced, kidnapped or threatened to provide the opportunity?

What was the motive? Voodoo? Can we prove this?

Means? What was the murder weapon? Coton swab up the ying yang?

If these is how we do it at home then I give up.

#JusticeShouldBeBlind

Surely justice should be blind to the power of the Alhaji who bribed the girl's mother and the police.
For the rest, see my response below.

seguno2:

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Culin:
See ehn, there's nothing in this life.Just earn honest money and cut your coat according to your size. Nothing is worth loosing your life over.

I don't shed tears for situations like these eventhough I feel for the parents.

Kids, just go to school, get your degree and start a career.

Life dey wait all of una to chop out there legitimately without scurrying about like night crawlers.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by seguno2: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:
So the prosecutor has to give evidence then that the girl did not give such a consent.

Good luck to them.

You obviously don't understand how justice that is BLIND works.
Cheers.
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Ugosample(m): 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
free2ryhme:
shocked shocked shocked
Hausa Alhaji will not use a fellow hausa muslim girl for this rubbish
he will use a non muslim according to them it is allowed
what a wicked world
This part got me thinking.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
seguno2:

You obviously don't understand how justice that is BLIND works.
Cheers.

Of course, I do.

What I don't know is how the shitty shyte yah all practice in Nigeria works and why I asked and I specifically requested to keep emotional BS out of the discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by salford1: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

The sex party is not the offence, all those involved are/were consenting adults.
Its the resulting murder that is/was the issue.....
The only thing they can nail alaji for his drug abuse (use of heroine) i think. The doctors report was thaf the girl died of drug abuse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by nanaski: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nakin and sucking 3 at a go. Alhaji alhaji. Make I dey look how e go take end

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by seguno2: 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Arrest? U dont knw Hausa pipu.Forget about their being honest. If they gang up against u ehn

Not only Hausa people.
Anyone who has power (and some money) in a lawless jungle like our country gets away with MURDER.
Has TB Joshua been arrested for killing people in his church?
No.
Has the Akwa Ibom pastor been arrested for killing people in his church?
No.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
seguno2:

Surely justice should be blind to the power of the Alhaji who bribed the girl's mother and the police.
For the rest, see my response below.

Please spare me the Cosby BS.

That sham of a court case is not happening in Nigeria.
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Amadaz(m): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Girls won't still learn i bet you

2 Likes

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by salford1: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
seguno2:

Gbam...The question would be...was the girl forced to use the drugs?

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=jazinogold post=57635012]eh Alhaji alhaji alhaji..kun kun kun kun, eh eh alhaji alhaji alhaji[/quopte
Your not serious
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by salford1: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
PREBuhari2019:
iphone 6 & 7 and i want to belong to the world babes, this is how most of u will end up.
Instagram slay queens...

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
salford1:

The only thing they can nail alaji for his drug abuse (use of heroine) i think. The doctors report was thaf the girl died of drug abuse.

I tend to agree with you.

I wonder what ever happened to that case of another school girl that died after smoking hemp with the Mai Guard.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by free2ryhme: 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Geesugar:

really??. I didn't know of that

but in school, Igbo girls claim that the Alhajis are more generous than Igbo men, they say some even give money without demanding active sex if you know what I mean, so girls in the hostel preferred Alhajis

Yes, it is true

I know ladies who fell victim in maiduguri during service year when the state coordinator had to remove them and sent them home

Most girls from the eastern cos there names where mentioned

They call those so called big men alangoro in borno

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by salford1: 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I tend to agree with you.

I wonder what ever happened to that case of another school girl that died after smoking hemp with the Mai Guard.
I am yet to read about that incident.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Maeka(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Christian girls with Muslim alhaji men, what a shame to Christianity and their women.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by seguno2: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
salford1:

Gbam...The question would be...was the girl forced to use the drugs?

The Alhaji's behaviour after her death, particularly BRIBING the mother and police will be instrumental to determine this.
The history of the Alhaji in organising drug-induced sexual orgies will also be considered.
Moreover the government should prosecute him separately for possession of cocaine and give him the longest sentence if our justice system is BLIND as wished for by EgunMogaji.
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by smellingmenses: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
Edusouls:
honestly speaking,most girls are totally useless just like a used tissue..what kind of mentality do these girls have?cheap,and wreckless Prostititution is their motto nowadays,and for what?phones,clothes and other freeble things...habaa how did it all go so wrong for women?
Zarzar comes to mind.
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by salford1: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
The funny thing is this incident would never stop these girls from hustling (aristo runs). Some of them are on nairaland reading this and probably saying to themselves "it would never happen to me".
Fine it may not happen to you, but also remember that you could eventually end up with the dreaded HIV.

You still have a chance to stop this dangerous hustle...if you wan do ashawo...kuku go find brothel. I even find the ashawo more honourable than these aristos. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
smellingmenses:

Zarzar comes to mind.

You're obsessed
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
seguno2:

The Alhaji's behaviour after her death, particularly BRIBING the mother and police will be instrumental to determine this.
The history of the Alhaji in organising drug-induced sexual orgies will also be considered.
Moreover the government should prosecute him separately for possession of cocaine and give him the longest sentence if our justice system is BLIND as wished for by EgunMogaji.

What's the sentencing guidelines for possessing 'caine? If it's his first offense doesn't he get to go to medical rehab instead because he's not selling?

Settling victims out of court when properly done under the guidance of Barristers is common and legit.
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
salford1:

I am yet to read about that incident.

I'll see if I can find it.
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by salford1: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
seguno2:

The alaji would get one of those popular criminal lawyers to get him off the hook.lol.
I feel sorry for the girls parent though. Their daughter was living a double life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts / Udala, UnilagOlodo Rape Accuser, Refuses To Show At Police Station (Photos) / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.