Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,399 members, 7,843,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook (65630 Views)

Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears / Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run / Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Lexusgs430: 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I just thnk that this is being blown out of proportion with no legal basis.

I agree sentiments might have been attached, but the Family require justice & demand answers......
In our current judicial system, I somehow think the Alhaji would get away with it.
The current press and blog exposure, hopefully would prick the conscience of our ladies, and they would /should learn a thing or 2 from this exposure....

2 Likes

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Lexusgs430: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
salford1:

The only thing they can nail alaji for his drug abuse (use of heroine) i think. The doctors report was thaf the girl died of drug abuse.

He could easily claim she used the illicit drugs herself, and even brought it to his house.
His only crime might be, the girl dying in/on his premises.....

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by MayhorE(m): 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
snowlord:
wich way 9ja,lala com n c

I bet he won't answer you on this post, ask me Y

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by bettyLad(f): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
this cook story get as e b, you didn't have sex with alhaji yet you got infected , besides what kind of Alhaji lives I'm a 3bedroom flat with Neigbors in same compound ,this one no b real Alhaji nau ,he shld b living in a mansion .does it mean that Alhaji has no wife and kids??

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by salford1: 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Here you go Sir.

https://www.nairaland.com/3662139/flash-unizik-female-student-found#54245732
Haha..all these girls sef... She went to charge her phone "inside" the maiguards room, and she decided to smoke some weed...some real weed not like the genetically modified ones being sold in developed countries.
I am guessing the police dropped the case.
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by BAILMONEY: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Modsenemy:
The police and media can cook up a story just to make sure you are guilty .

I'm not saying Alhaji is innocent , but at the same time, the police would always need a lie to hold on to
YOU MIGHT JUST BE THE NEXT VICTIM OF ARAB MONEY...BETTER BE CAREFUL WITH THE WAY YOU TALKangry

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by iluvdonjazzy: 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
ekems2017:
If this Alhaji and his Dpo friend don't pay for this, God will surely avenge the death of this young girl.

And to girls can you pls stop associating with this evil men cos of money? Your destinies are being swallowed by this useless Alhajis, politicians and so on. If your parents can't see you through school now you can go to school later. Education is a continuous thing. Obasanjo went to school in is 70s.
Pls save your life and destinies from this evil men.
If you can't wear that cloth that is invoke to day with hard work you will wear it tomorrow.
If you can't use IPhone 7 today, you will use IPhone 20 tomorrow. Pls
honestly some evil people like Alhaji need jungle justice, the funniest thing is that alhaji will soon be released without any justice for late joy' family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
salford1:

Haha..all these girls sef... She went to charge her phone "inside" the maiguards room, and she decided to smoke some weed...some real weed not like the genetically modified ones being sold in developed countries.
I am guessing the police dropped the case.

I want my youngest Daughter to go and get her higher education in Nigeria but she'll live at home and I'll drive her to school in the morning and pick her up in the evening myself.

I'll see how she'll have the opportunity to travel to meet some accursed Alhadji.
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by smellingmenses: 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

You're obsessed
Don't flatter yourself. Obsessed with a used tampon like you? Never!
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by smellingmenses: 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
bettyLad:
this cook story get as e b, you didn't have sex with alhaji yet you got infected , besides what kind of Alhaji lives I'm a 3bedroom flat with Neigbors in same compound ,this one no b real Alhaji nau ,he shld b living in a mansion .does it mean that Alhaji has no wife and kids??
Don't be dull. That's the slaughter house...not his residence of abode.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by salford1: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I want my youngest Daughter to go and get her higher education in Nigeria but she'll live at home and I'll drive her to school in the morning and pick her up in the evening myself.

I'll see how she'll have the opportunity to travel to meet some accursed Alhadji.
Lol.
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by mechanics(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
All this are happening as a result of poverty, the alhaji should be arrested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
smellingmenses:

Don't flatter yourself. Obsessed with a used tampon like you? Never!

And yet you keep mentioning me up & down undecided I'm guessing the blood from this used tampon is the only thing adding some juice to your dry existence. Lame nonentity!

4 Likes

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by dadabashua1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
ekems2017:
If this Alhaji and his Dpo friend don't pay for this, God will surely avenge the death of this young girl.

And to girls can you pls stop associating with this evil men cos of money? Your destinies are being swallowed by this useless Alhajis, politicians and so on. If your parents can't see you through school now you can go to school later. Education is a continuous thing. Obasanjo went to school in is 70s.
If you can't wear that cloth that is invoke to day with hard work you will wear it tomorrow.
my beloved sister I just wish they will listen, but trust me they won't..pathetic
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by happney65: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
fasterwell:
This is one of the reasons God warned humanity against premarital sex/ fornication.

Believe me, that Alhaji Adamu did invite all those young girls for sexual pleasure.

He was actually carrying out rituals on the girls which will cause any man that will have sex with the girls to lose their God given destiny

We wonder why there are so much suffering in the land. The young and talented ones have been bewitched through sex

Just like Easu, they traded their destinies with 10 - 20 sexual pleasure

I wish i can help my generation but how can you help someone who claims he/she knows it all?

Both alhaji and young men are into this kind of rituals. They go for young, beautiful, attractive young ladies. They will spend on them but immidately the ritual was performed, they look for excuse to break up with the lady so she can mive with other men.

And whosoever had sex with her is ruined and his destiny transferred to the ritualist.

Guys/ladies please save our generation from utter desrucion.

Ladies close your legs

Guys pack that thing well so it won't raise head like agama lizard

Bikonu

Nobody's destinies is being used by anybody through Sex..This is Pure Gabbage..QED

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Flatties: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
This story has been on for long...
Kudos to ordinary Ahmed Isa and the whole berekete family.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
She skipped the cause of her itching vagina. Let's agree that the nurse interrupted Alhaji's last minute to abuse her too.
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by chuksanambra: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
fasterwell:
This is one of the reasons God warned humanity against premarital sex/ fornication.

Believe me, that Alhaji Adamu did invite all those young girls for sexual pleasure.

He was actually carrying out rituals on the girls which will cause any man that will have sex with the girls to lose their God given destiny

We wonder why there are so much suffering in the land. The young and talented ones have been bewitched through sex

I wish i can help my generation but how can you help someone who claims he/she knows it all?

Both alhaji and young men are into this kind of rituals. They go for young, beautiful, attractive young ladies. They will spend on them but immidately the ritual was performed, they look for excuse to break up with the lady so she can mive with other men.

And whosoever had sex with her is ruined and his destiny transferred to the ritualist.

Ladies close your legs

Bikonu

You don burst open the secret of G-boys.
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by rexesq(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
sometimes I go through her FB page and I ponder what her ambition was.
see for yourselves and behold this:
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by fasterwell(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
happney65:

Nobody's destinies is being used by anybody through Sex..This is Pure Gabbage..QED

I pray u never encounter them
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by toloohthegreat: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
ekems2017:

good point but your grammar is poor.
in vogue.
...not invoke...
in vogue means trending
but invoke means like initiate, inspire, imbue, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by fasterwell(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
chuksanambra:

You don burst open the secret of G-boys.
Someone just quoted me and said all i said was gabbage
I have said what i know is the truth
Believing or not is a personal choice i can only make for myself

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by andyanders: 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
This inhuman act must be exposed and the DPO of the station and the Alhaji must be brought to book as this must be an organized crime with human life for rituals.

The IG, the house of rep and the National Assembly should pick up this case inclusive of all the media and sprint houses,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by adetayo234: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Lord ve merci
Ladies should really be careful of their movement

They want money ma'am. As far as they are concerned, all dat matters is money

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by jbnm: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
they will Neva learn from dis experience.moni moni moni is wat some girls think of they don't care how u get ur moni.alhaji na ritualist for sure

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by happney65: 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
fasterwell:

I pray u never encounter them

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
fasterwell:

Ladies close your legs

Bikonu
Hmmm, Bro, this is a very strong word o!! But guess what? You are right, because I've heard this same thing many times in the past-from christians, from former occults who gave their lives to Christ, and from people who are still unbelievers. Sometimes you are priviliged to know people-maybe your town people or distant relations who are not godly people and are still into diabolic acts. Those are some of the people that get these kind of info to people like us. I wish I had the time to share the frightening story that was told by a former footballer/rich guy that became a born again christian and a pastor.
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by fasterwell(m): 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
EmmaFantastic:

Hmmm, Bro, this is a very strong word o!! But guess what? You are right, because I've heard this same thing many times in the past-from christians, from former occults who gave their lives to Christ, and from people who are still unbelievers. Sometimes you are priviliged to know people-maybe your town people or distant relations who are not godly people and are still into diabolic acts. Those are some of the people that get these kind of info to people like us. I wish I had the time to share the frightening story that was told by a former footballer/rich guy that became a born again christian and a pastor.

I know exactly what i said but many people thinks otherwise.
Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by otipoju(m): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
ekems2017:

change invoke to in vogue

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by bettyLad(f): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=smellingmenses post=57637478]
Don't be dull. That's the slaughter house...not his residence of abode.[/quote
must you insult . I don't know what's up with some Nairalander and insults these days .. I only commented based on what I read so please next time be kind ..God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook by smellingmenses: 5:16am On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=bettyLad post=57642536][/quote]
I didn't insult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts / Udala, UnilagOlodo Rape Accuser, Refuses To Show At Police Station (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.