Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria (14577 Views)

How To Prepare Plantain And Egg Frittata: Nigerian Breakfast Idea / Nigerian Vegetable Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Healthy Vegetable Stew / Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Vegetable Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria by dingbang(m): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
francisbiz:

You mean pinging and noodle ladies? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I dey tell you.. Your head dey there....
Re: Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria by rooftop(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nice food.
Re: Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria by ogtavia(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
don't eat these if you don't have a strong stomach...speaking from experience...
Re: Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria by BoleAndFish: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Definitely trying this! cheesy
Re: Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria by clems88(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yuck! I feel like vomiting . undecided warris this. Op i take God beg you abeg comot this this angry
Re: Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
Wow this Plantain FuFu is sweet. shocked cool grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria by Ishilove: 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
ogtavia:
don't eat these if you don't have a strong stomach...speaking from experience...
Purging?
Re: Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria by benjibabs(m): 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Plantain Fufu Is just like using sugar to eat soup

No, bro. The plaintain the op posted above is almost ripe. The plaintain for fufu should be green. When the plaintain is green it is not sweet at all. There is actually the flour for green plantain.
Re: Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria by benjibabs(m): 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
ogtavia:

Why? It is same as just slicing and boiling green plantain.

The fufu is almost tasteless. Just eat it with correct soup loaded with assorted meat. It is very yummy!!!
Re: Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria by ogtavia(m): 1:02am On Jun 19, 2017
benjibabs:

Why? It is same as just slicing and boiling green plantain.

The fufu is almost tasteless. Just eat it with correct soup loaded with assorted meat. It is very yummy!!!
didn't say it wasn't yummy or delicious....i think my premise is quite succinct.
Re: Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria by ogtavia(m): 1:09am On Jun 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Purging?
kinda....i first ate it at my aunty's place(although she no too sabi cook) but the meal wasn't that bad...however the aftermath no be here...try it anyways...
Re: Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria by ademijuwonlo(f): 3:43am On Jun 19, 2017
Healthy meal
Re: Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria by remikunle: 4:40am On Jun 19, 2017
wonderful
Re: Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria by kinibigdeal(m): 7:16am On Jun 19, 2017
benjibabs:

No, bro. The plaintain the op posted above is almost ripe. The plaintain for fufu should be green. When the plaintain is green it is not sweet at all. There is actually the flour for green plantain.

Oh! Now i get...Thanks
Re: Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria by francisbiz: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2017
dingbang:
I dey tell you.. Your head dey there....
Dem no dey green pound yam again ooo, meanwhile fufu, and firewood biz them and their folks dey do for villa.
Re: Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria by Cassie75: 9:09am On Jun 19, 2017
Can't u just cook it and pound

1 Like

Re: Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria by toprealman: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2017
Swissheart:
I'll try this. Nice of you to share.
Inbox your addy when chops is ready....beta pikin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? / Dilemma In Choice Of Chest Freezer / FAO Issues Alert On Food Poisoning In Lagos, Kano, Other Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.