Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Ways To Kickstart Your New Week - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ways To Kickstart Your New Week (8328 Views)

Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? / Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! / What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by Repairnigeria(m): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2017
meditating on Gods word day and Night and u shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water Ask for God direction and purpose morning and night

2 .do u have mentor to put u through life we all need motivation a good mentor is a strength

3.planing and dedication he who fails to plan is planing to fail

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by SleekMadam: 8:08am On Jun 19, 2017
Nice write up, I would love to utilize the traffic as I encounter it almost everyday but my phone is mostly not fully charged because of the epileptic power supply in my area, besides I don't think there's a phone battery that last the whole day
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by Rhodiumic(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by Nature8(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Thoughts about leaving the weekwnd and starting a new week can make anyone to be depressed (TGIF was a few days ago). Here are a few ways that we can kickstart the new week and be productive till the next TGIF.

1. PLAN YOUR WEEK
Use this evening to prepare yourself for the new week. Iron your clothes, set your work tools aside and prepare work lunches for the week (taking food from home to work can save you a lot of money). This way, you are a little less overwhelmed by the stress of the new week.

2. UTILIZE TRAFFIC
Traffic (especially in Lagos) can be very stressful and make you feel like you're wasting your life but it doesnt have to be so. Why not read a book or even listen to a podcast? You're even luckier if you have a phone with very good battery.

3. SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY
You can do this right now and it will really prepare you for the week. If you're lucky to still have your parents alive, call them up and ask how they're doing. Whenever I call my father (Happy fathers day to all the daddies in the house), he always prays for me and I feel encouraged about my life in general.

If you have other ways to kickstart the week, please share them in the comments section

Good
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by Behankey(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2017
My weekend ends on a Saturday. Sunday is for extensive rest after church. Because I have to wake up very early on Monday for work. Connect with friends online and Watch some movies on my laptop and sometimes I use my Tecno L9 Plus coz NEPA no dey smile nowadays. And of course, pray for a better week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2017
A man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.. ..DON CORLEONE.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by TappGroupNG: 10:54am On Jun 19, 2017
I use tecno L9. 5000mAH battery
It lasts long and can be used to charge other phones too
Only downside is no 4G cry
Tamaramientei:
Lalasticlala and mynd44
I just finished speaking with my father and mother
Na shout me I collect o
OP, abeg recommend phone with battery that can last long.
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by TappGroupNG: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2017
Omo,
You sef dey use that phone?
I no know say e popular like that o
Behankey:
My weekend ends on a Saturday. Sunday is for extensive rest after church. Because I have to wake up very early on Monday for work. Connect with friends online and Watch some movies on my laptop and sometimes I use my Tecno L9 Plus coz NEPA no dey smile nowadays. And of course, pray for a better week.
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by TappGroupNG: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2017
My L9 lasts three days o
I even use it to charge other phones
SleekMadam:
Nice write up, I would love to utilize the traffic as I encounter it almost everyday but my phone is mostly not fully charged because of the epileptic power supply in my area, besides I don't think there's a phone battery that last the whole day
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by TappGroupNG: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2017
How do you get mentors?
Repairnigeria:
meditating on Gods word day and Night and u shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water Ask for God direction and purpose morning and night

2 .do u have mentor to put u through life we all need motivation a good mentor is a strength

3.planing and dedication he who fails to plan is planing to fail
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by TappGroupNG: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2017
Eating healthy can help your body prepare for the stress of the new week
Nice one
Flexherbal:
Nice!

Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.

www.nairaland.com/3654604/eat-these-fruits-regularly-grow-healthy-reproductive-organ
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by TappGroupNG: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2017
Good advice
Also listen to motivational audios to help your week
The trick is to have a very good phone with strong battery
Addicted2Women:

How to kickstart your week

1. Don't start the week without smoking, it's harmful to health

2. Start your week with good hot sex, sex cures depression and stress

3. Drink more water

4. Smoke more

Thank me later
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by chicwoman(f): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry
VickyRotex:

I know right!

Like having a 6 months vacation, twice a year! cry cry

If I hear! grin grin Ise logun ise! The Lord is your Strength cool
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by Tamaramientei: 11:16am On Jun 19, 2017
Ehen, How much?
TappGroupNG:
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by Repairnigeria(m): 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
TappGroupNG:
How do you get mentors?
bros these days mentors are scarce but with Gods help one can still get one
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by bravesoul247(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2017
Well... I'm always drawing up a schedule for everything I need to do for each week.
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by bravesoul247(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Thoughts about leaving the weekwnd and starting a new week can make anyone to be depressed (TGIF was a few days ago). Here are a few ways that we can kickstart the new week and be productive till the next TGIF.

1. PLAN YOUR WEEK
Use this evening to prepare yourself for the new week. Iron your clothes, set your work tools aside and prepare work lunches for the week (taking food from home to work can save you a lot of money). This way, you are a little less overwhelmed by the stress of the new week.

2. UTILIZE TRAFFIC
Traffic (especially in Lagos) can be very stressful and make you feel like you're wasting your life but it doesnt have to be so. Why not read a book or even listen to a podcast? You're even luckier if you have a phone with very good battery.

3. SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY
You can do this right now and it will really prepare you for the week. If you're lucky to still have your parents alive, call them up and ask how they're doing. Whenever I call my father (Happy fathers day to all the daddies in the house), he always prays for me and I feel encouraged about my life in general.

If you have other ways to kickstart the week, please share them in the comments section
Good write up op. I'll just add to all you've said by listening to some messages from preachers on my Tecno L9 phone. Life couldn't be any better
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by Ejadike(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
So far so good. I've been able to follow my schedule for the week and I'm just sailing with the flow.
I'll possible relax by watching some movies on my phone though after the days hustle.
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by TappGroupNG: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
This phone must be really nice
Which preachers do you listen to?
bravesoul247:
Good write up op. I'll just add to all you've said by listening to some messages from preachers on my Tecno L9 phone. Life couldn't be any better
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by TappGroupNG: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
God help me Amen
Repairnigeria:
bros these days mentors are scarce but with Gods help one can still get one
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by bravesoul247(m): 12:22am On Jun 21, 2017
TappGroupNG:
This phone must be really nice
Which preachers do you listen to?
Pastor bankey and sometimes Apostle Joshua Selman
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by SleekMadam: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2017
TappGroupNG:
My L9 lasts three days o
I even use it to charge other phones

Are you kidding me?! A phone that charges other phone, wow!
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by TappGroupNG: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
Na so we see am o
But it won't last for up to three days if you're using it to charge another phone; mostly likely two if your battery is 100%
SleekMadam:

Are you kidding me?! A phone that charges other phone, wow!
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by TappGroupNG: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
This one that there's now public holiday; na double enjoyment
Ejadike:
So far so good. I've been able to follow my schedule for the week and I'm just sailing with the flow.
I'll possible relax by watching some movies on my phone though after the days hustle.
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by Ejadike(m): 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
TappGroupNG:
This one that there's now public holiday; na double enjoyment
na so na
Re: Ways To Kickstart Your New Week by Tamaramientei: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Okay thanks
TappGroupNG:

(1) (2) (Reply)

DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic / Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! / What Happen To Laali, Saloni And The Promise On Zeeworld?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.