Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

10 Quick Facts About The IBADAN CIRCULAR ROAD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Quick Facts About The IBADAN CIRCULAR ROAD (6725 Views)

Ibadan Circular Road:makinde Rescinds Stop-work Order / Makinde Orders Contractor Handling Over N65billion Ibadan Circular Road To Stop / Ajimobi To Flag OFF 110-KM Ibadan Circular Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Quick Facts About The IBADAN CIRCULAR ROAD by adele2202: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
▪ The Ibadan Circular road is a major and modern bypass road developed in accordance to the Ibadan master plan.

▪ The road is unprecedented in span, 110km, and monumental in intra and inter city impact, it eases connectivity within Ibadan and across the southwest states.

▪ It was conceived for construction 15 years ago, but has suffered abandonment in as many years too.

▪ The administration of Governor Abiola Ajimobi has prioritized the construction of the (four) 4 wings of the road viz Northeast, Northwest, Southwest and Southeast.

▪ The NorthEast wing, totalling 32.2km and spanning Badeku village to Ajanla village on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, will be completed withing 18 months

▪ The road is another people-oriented project birthed from Oyo state government's masterful Public-Private-Partnership initiatives.

▪ The construction of the Ibadan Circular Road comes at no direct cost to Oyo State Government; the project partner (ENL Consortium) shall raise fund to finance it on the basis of `build, operate and transfer’ module.

▪ The construction is estimated to cost about 70 billion naira.

▪ The project partner, ENL Consortium, has already leveraged on their international reputation to raise 232 million dollars from the Nexim bank to immediately kickstart and complete the construction within stipulated time.

▪ The Ibadan Circular Road will give great mileage to Oyo State government's drive towards unprecedented socioeconomic development of our the state and its people.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Quick Facts About The IBADAN CIRCULAR ROAD by hakeem4(m): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
I've never been to ibadan before

But this project is going to look cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 Quick Facts About The IBADAN CIRCULAR ROAD by Iamwrath: 1:20am On Jun 19, 2017
Let me wait here for the badbelle who will ask if the road will feed the city
Re: 10 Quick Facts About The IBADAN CIRCULAR ROAD by vicadex07(m): 1:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Yoruba na their father....the first and the best.
Thats why an ipob can never make it in life without visiting the south west.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Quick Facts About The IBADAN CIRCULAR ROAD by Ajimike(m): 3:41am On Jun 19, 2017
I m Igbo but I love good projects anywhere.
This project sounds good

1 Like

Re: 10 Quick Facts About The IBADAN CIRCULAR ROAD by Ajimike(m): 3:42am On Jun 19, 2017
vicadex07:

Your stupidityy can be touched

1 Like

Re: 10 Quick Facts About The IBADAN CIRCULAR ROAD by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 19, 2017
vicadex07:

GBESE!!!...............
Re: 10 Quick Facts About The IBADAN CIRCULAR ROAD by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 19, 2017
Ajimike:
I m Igbo but I love good projects anywhere.
This project sounds good
u're the best IGBO/IPOB I've seen so far........my week is blessed already.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Quick Facts About The IBADAN CIRCULAR ROAD by Lumig: 7:48am On Jun 19, 2017
What of the other corners - SW, SE, and NW corners?
Re: 10 Quick Facts About The IBADAN CIRCULAR ROAD by Oladokun78: 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
this is a good project... other states in south west need to emulate this, lagos is crowded already. i see oyo state diversifying the economy a great deal. projects like this and the ongoing train station that would cut across lagos to moniya and omi in ibadan would open OYO state for business big time.
Re: 10 Quick Facts About The IBADAN CIRCULAR ROAD by oluwadedele: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ibadan will soon fly
adele2202:
▪ The Ibadan Circular road is a major and modern bypass road developed in accordance to the Ibadan master plan.

▪ The road is unprecedented in span, 110km, and monumental in intra and inter city impact, it eases connectivity within Ibadan and across the southwest states.

▪ It was conceived for construction 15 years ago, but has suffered abandonment in as many years too.

▪ The administration of Governor Abiola Ajimobi has prioritized the construction of the (four) 4 wings of the road viz Northeast, Northwest, Southwest and Southeast.

▪ The NorthEast wing, totalling 32.2km and spanning Badeku village to Ajanla village on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, will be completed withing 18 months

▪ The road is another people-oriented project birthed from Oyo state government's masterful Public-Private-Partnership initiatives.

▪ The construction of the Ibadan Circular Road comes at no direct cost to Oyo State Government; the project partner (ENL Consortium) shall raise fund to finance it on the basis of `build, operate and transfer’ module.

▪ The construction is estimated to cost about 70 billion naira.

▪ The project partner, ENL Consortium, has already leveraged on their international reputation to raise 232 million dollars from the Nexim bank to immediately kickstart and complete the construction within stipulated time.

▪ The Ibadan Circular Road will give great mileage to Oyo State government's drive towards unprecedented socioeconomic development of our the state and its people.
Re: 10 Quick Facts About The IBADAN CIRCULAR ROAD by deomelo: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Great project.

Kudos.
Re: 10 Quick Facts About The IBADAN CIRCULAR ROAD by Basic123: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Good

(1) (Reply)

Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Insists Buhari Must Visit Yobe To Show True Leadership / APC UK Writes "Buhari Plegde" To Pledge Their Allegiance For PMB / Court Convicts Ex-INEC Official Of Benefiting From $115.01m Diezani Bribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.