Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) (93769 Views)

James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue / Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) / The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Phemmyrans: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2017
that is what they do all day. They disguise to capture criminals, they don'twear uniform, they are intelligent officers not as you think
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by cmecproblem(m): 9:14am On Jun 19, 2017
I hope Evans will not escape
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Pergrace: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2017
hipswrites:
Serious

He's even changing clothing

Wait o... that Police guy on ear piercing??

The person below me; for being 4th to comment, take that...

A policeman wearing ear rings, this country haf spoiled
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Wyttcat: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2017
And I'm sure there are many more that didn't make news. They defend anything,
Daboomb:

He killed TWO Police men at the kidnap of the CEO of "The young Shall Grow Transport" in Festac.
The guy knows he is dead already.
This is Lagos, even his brothers here trying to defend him know better
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by authority2006(m): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2017
AZUH:
This man still dey fresh inside jail . If he has A good lawyer forget it . This case is just minor' where's the video that he kidnapped those victims ? No bank or electronic trace" he might tell them in court that's he's under Durace and he said everything out of fear . This country if you nor wise . You die we'll .
Not in a case of this magnitude. You had better stopped this childish Nollywood plots. Multiple Murder charges are now part of the investigation.
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2017
hipswrites:
Serious

Guy I go chop corn
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Olutayo89(m): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why are those policemen armed to the teeth as if he is a very dangerous criminal. This man never killed a soul.
This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans
so he is not dangerous criminal? And they should free him? Wait did he Fre those people he kidnapped without ransom? Ayé tin sié
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by authority2006(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why are those policemen armed to the teeth as if he is a very dangerous criminal. This man never killed a soul.
This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans
Not a dangerous criminal? Never killed a soul? One day, you or one of your immediate family members will become a victim of kidnap, and will go for 6 months with bullets lodged in your guts without letting you get proper medical care.
You think because he's an Igbo just like you, that's enough to defend his criminal deeds. Is that how you plan to run your Biafra if finally achieved?
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2017
banmee:

Most Nigerians can never imagine. Before he was caught, what you would hear is, "the magnate, the billionaire", etc and no one would care to ask where the billions came from. Everyone turns a blind eye until you are caught. Then and only then will you be a criminal. Remember this? "Warri billionaire donates house to less privileged". What does the warri billionaire do? No one asks.
Even if they know they say nothing. you will hear statements like"at least he is using his (ill gotten) wealth to help others. Then they will call you (who is questioning his source of money) bad belle.
The pastor will say he is blessed

1 Like

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by dharmeelawlarh(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2017
incredibleace:
I no trust these policemen, them be like yahoo boys angry angry

If na normal persn Pierce ear&dress lik dah one on white sneakers,dem go tlk say na Yahoo boy
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by bomsybomsy(m): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2017
Nigeria police always looking hard when there no action
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by hnworisa(m): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2017
One thing am sure about this whole "Evans matter" is that Nollywood filmakers would soon release movies such as
- The evans boys
- Don't be like Evans
and so on.
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Topshow2010(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2017
hipswrites:
Serious

The guy is one of d SARS guys, it's nt surprising seeing those guys wit their weird dressing cuz Dts their trademark. I tell u most of d guys in SARS are eiye confrat, dnt just encounter dem ni, dey re beasts and devil cousins.........instructively most of them dnt die well.
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Topshow2010(m): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2017
hipswrites:
Serious

The guy is one of d SARS guys, it's nt surprising seeing those guys wit their weird dressing cuz Dts their trademark. I tell u most of d guys in SARS are eiye confrat, dnt just encounter dem ni, dey re beasts and devil cousins.........instructively most of them dnt die well. shocked
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Fhowe: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2017
mastercee:
Is the police officer in the last picture wearing earring? Abi na my eyes dey deceive me
I JUST TIRE SEE THE ONE WITH THE GUCCI SNEAKERS IT IS OBVIOUS HE HIS HIGH FROM SOME SORT OF DRUG CODEINE OR WEED NA WA ALL IN THE NAME OF SARS NONSENSE .THIS ARE THE SET THAT GO ABOUT ROBBING INNOCENT PEOPLE ALL IN THE NAME OF LOOKING FOR YAHOO BOYS
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by AremoOG(m): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2017

Guy no be new tin jare..sars for my skool side day use earrings some of them self day draw tatoo 4 body
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by DozieInc(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans
Rubbish.

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Jabioro: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
AZUH:
This man still dey fresh inside jail . If he has A good lawyer forget it . This case is just minor' where's the video that he kidnapped those victims ? No bank or electronic trace" he might tell them in court that's he's under Durace and he said everything out of fear . This country if you nor wise . You die we'll .
The victims are alive and ready to give details with evidences..
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by maverickmaybach(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omotayor123:
Who could have imagine!!!
Wicked soul cry
is dat force man wearing ear ring
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by banmee(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Even if they know they say nothing. you will hear statements like"at least he is using his (ill gotten) wealth to help others. Then they will call you (who is questioning his source of money) bad belle.
The pastor will say he is blessed

Lol....you are so correct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) / The Women Who Inserted Cocaine In Their Vagina Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.