Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) (93752 Views)

James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue / Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) / The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Photos: Houses where Evans, the kidnapper keeps his victims

‎Notorious kidnap kingpin, Chukwudubem Onwuamadike, AKA Evans, who was arrested recently by the police for coordinating several high profile kidnappings and armed robberies within Lagos, Anambara and Enugu State, receiving millions of dollars as ransom, Sunday took police operative to two houses (Dens) in Ejigbo and Igando areas in Lagos state, where he kept some of his victim for months.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/photos-houses-evans-kidnapper-keeps-victims/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Who could have imagine!!!
Wicked soul cry

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
The MOD disturbing us with only this guy's thread is tempting me. 'Like' if you agree

346 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by hipswrites(f): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Serious

He's even changing clothing

Wait o... that Police guy on ear piercing??

The person below me; for being 4th to comment, take that...

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Thewrath(m): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
I don't think Lalaticlala knows that tomorrow is a Monday, we should be seeing more posts talking about how to get the best from the week, about school, about work and about everything related to starting a new week.

But here we are seeing old new refined over and over again. The next thing we are supposed to be hearing is when his court case will take place and what he is charge with, but oh no the Police are giving him time to plot his escape and start the witch hunt all over again..

Well, as for you guys out there, I want you all to know that next week is going to be better than the last one only if you choose to make it so.You can decide today to make the best out of your week by putting more efforts into 3 things

1. Improving your mind
2. Planning Ahead
3. Following Your Dreams

I will speak on this on a new post on my blog, but I am focusing on exercising and fitness for this whole week..

I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Orlahwaley(m): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Smh..

1 Like

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Chidexter(m): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
These are just two houses. Am sure the total number of houses go reach to form estate. Heartless organism

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Addicted2Women: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2017

I want to be like him when i grow up

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Dubby6(m): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Na only this guys news dey self
undecided undecided
Are those Police men or His fellow kidnappers.. Na wa oo

19 Likes

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
shocked

Why are those policemen armed to the teeth as if he is a very dangerous criminal. This man never killed a soul.
This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by LEAFLET(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Stale.. That one dey
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by brunofarad(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Look at the shame this man brought unto his people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
The most popular figure in Nigeria right now is not Buhari nor Fayose. It's not Osinbanjo nor BokoHaram.
It's Mr Evans, the kidnapper.

The guy too is just making so much news. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by AZUH: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
This man still dey fresh inside jail . If he has A good lawyer forget it . This case is just minor' where's the video that he kidnapped those victims ? No bank or electronic trace" he might tell them in court that's he's under Durace and he said everything out of fear . This country if you nor wise . You die we'll .

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by hamaworld(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Greatest achievement....

Oya give dem award

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Segadem(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Good

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
...And the saga continues undecided

1 Like

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by mastercee(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Is the police officer in the last picture wearing earring? Abi na my eyes dey deceive me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Addicted2Women: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Omotayor123:
Who could have imagine!!!

Wicked soul cry

Goat face

3 Likes

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by tempex88(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
It is only vanguard reporting Evans news....Dem no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Segadem(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
hamaworld:
Greatest achievement
grin
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
I smell yorober with their dirty fingers and perfectly stretch-marked faces invading this thread.

They would soon come here to pour their FRUSS-TREN-SHUN on why the brown roof republic would never develop.

15 Likes

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by fiftynaira(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Olokpa get swag oooo

See coat and ear ring

12 Likes

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by jesus247alive(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
EVANS FOR
PRESIDENT 2020
LOL
TIRED OF READING ABOUT HIM.
NEXT TOPIC PLEASE ........

1 Like

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by softwerk(f): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
#FREEEVANS......................runs out of thread grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Alhkerimu(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
hmmm
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
They should free this guy jor, arrest tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by dgifted: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
hipswrites:
Serious

He's even changing clothing

Wait o... that Police guy on earth piercing??
E go be SARS. See as dem be like criminals.

13 Likes

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by incredibleace(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
I no trust these policemen, them be like yahoo boys angry angry

17 Likes

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by malakus(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
hmn

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) / The Women Who Inserted Cocaine In Their Vagina Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.