Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye (30438 Views)

Beautiful Sculpture Of Stonebwoy. PHOTOS / Stonebwoy Marries Louisa Ansong (Photos) / Stonebwoy And Louisa Ansong Are Wedding Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye by salaboiz(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2017
markpolo04:
we did it yesterday and we doing it again call now to subscribe
Get a job bro

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye by 0b100100111: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2017
Papiikush:
HML.

I have a question for Lagosians Abeg.

Who are these ladies in red parading Lagos Island since yesterday?

I saw them at CMS this morning (first picture) now they are at Eko hotel. What's happening in Lagos? Are they ogun's new recruits?

It's world menstruation week so they re creating awareness
Re: Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye by Softhands(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2017
Lie kee u
10eola:
Lovely day cheesy....I attended
Re: Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye by Ochinawata01(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2017
our celebrities will take theirs to Dubai or London.
Re: Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2017
make una no divorce ooooooo
Re: Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye by Chartey(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2017
ojoboRR:
Chronic cheat
You believe that story??
Re: Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye by Chartey(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Papiikush:
HML.

I saw them at CMS this morning (first picture) now they are at Eko hotel. What's happening in Lagos? Are they ogun's new recruits?
Maybe Sickle Cell Awareness. You know blood is red and it's World Sickle Cell Day
Re: Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 19, 2017
He packed his hair nicely for his wedding; it looks good. His bride is dark and gorgeous. Hml to them.
Re: Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye by ashawopikin(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2017
toxxnoni:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

In mama peace voice
Chaii

We might be what you are looking for
Check signature down in green color

We are on promo too

Re: Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye by konkonbilo(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2017
Beautiful gown
Re: Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye by unclephilio123(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2017
toxxnoni:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

In mama peace voice
Chaii

We might be what you are looking for
Check signature down in green color
Guy,your voice will soon crack ooo....with mama peace voice at every thread
We are on promo too
Re: Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye by DICKtator: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2017
Papiikush:
HML.

Coca-Cola
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye by Generalyemi(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2017
Langbasa:
why will this girl marry a homosexual
is stonebwoy a homosexual?
Re: Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye by bams2999(m): 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
congrt
Re: Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye by Cutestud(m): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
I have always said it, when I get me a voluptuous Ghanian chic, then I'll fall in love.
Re: Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye by ipreach: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2017

Re: Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Papiikush:
HML.

It should be a publicity stunt...it's a type of "teaser"-that is, publicity that keeps people in suspense, keeps them wondering and guessing till the organizers finally unveil what it is is about. So, I think you should keep looking and watching out, probably in the next few days or weeks, they should come out clean, lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities Steps Out In Style For Dj Xclusive All White Party (PHOTOS) / Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos / Nosa Rex And His Wife Welcome Their 3rd Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.