Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money (55834 Views)

Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by AuroraB(f): 9:42am On Jun 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
I have never seen or heard a 'criminal' sing so much in my entire life, this guy is a disgrace to the 'criminal' world, i wonder how he was even able to make so much money if he is such a weakling and a loud mouth........ angry
I find it very irritating angry
O n'bimininu gaaan lipsrsealed
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh sad
He's calling out his father this time, kai! angry
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by MaestroZeus(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2017
guys maybe we shld give him a 2nd chance...am sure he will change
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by able20(m): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A father's prayer is the greatest odeshi..

Evans was really generous....and gave freely to charity..
But I don't understand why he's confessing so freely.
He must confess because he has come to the End, all the shine shine wealth naa vanity

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by teebell999(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
I have never seen or heard a 'criminal' sing so much in my entire life, this guy is a disgrace to the 'criminal' world, i wonder how he was even able to make so much money if he is such a weakling and a loud mouth........ angry

Are u a criminal too?

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Siena247(f): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2017
In Nigeria,we can use anytin for advert
Soon u go hear "buy Evans paracetamol it will kidnap ur headache instantly"

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Afritop(m): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2017
After the father has collected suv , N3m and hilux, he is now blaming the mother.

Shame on him angry

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by IRobot7(m): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2017
This guy just dey sing like woman. I talk am say all these armed robbers and kidnappers no get morale. Na only gun and juju be their power. Take those from them and you will beat the living daylight out from most of them.
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by eikenberry(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2017
Is this the real Evans?, or somebody willing to take the jail terms for a particular fee.because his confessing so easily...justsaying
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by mercyland93(m): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2017
Who did this Evans news help for God sake.
Anyway let me Park well nd concentrate on my MMM.
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Mekanus(m): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2017
Why won't you believe in God, we all know that it's people who believe in God that will have the gut to commit such atrocities. Religion and crime are like bread and butter. ...BTW what is the actual name of this rogue self? I have seen chukwudumeme, chukwudumeje, chukwudubem and so on, hia!

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by aleniboro(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

1) Can't Evan say something like... "I won't talk till I see my lawyer?"

Maybe he can't, because they must have tortured him a lot.

Look at his left eyes, you could see the blood patch there.

What is the difference between that and Jungle Justice??
So, you don't want him to talk? So that he will not expose you too. Your name will soon be mentioned! Government will not kill you guys, they will only pluck one of your eyes. You have nothing to worry about.

or because he isn't dead yet?

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2017
Where did he keep all his blood money? He should also tell us who his intels are because i know he has very powerful connection

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by mysticwarrior(m): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
Oga, pls asked those who have been to SARS detention how they were treated, have you even head of the word "DURESS? ask Edo State criminals of Zone FIVE them go tell you, by the time them fold you inside two feet iron cage for 6 hours you go confess wetin you no do. there is no law in the underworld that said it is a disgrace to confess under heavy physical and mental torture, GODOGODO sanged, Oyenusi sanged, sina rambo sanged,mighty Joe sanged, anini sanged, Charley champion sanged, millions sanged, derico sanged, Omo okpo sanged, derico nwa-mama sanged, vampire sanged. who is more hardden than these terrors in the history of Nigerian criminality?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Tellemall: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2017
soberdrunk:

He said he did everything through phone calls. Says a lot for him.

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by FYsol: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2017
Evans himself said the police have been nice to him, what else do you want? Do you have any relative who has been kidnapped? I dont get this your unnecessary and unreasonable sympathy.
BiafraBushBoy:

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Coolgent(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2017
Future Biafran Vice President!

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Oselu28(f): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2017
this guy might go on punished with the look of things, the case will just die like that..... #more money must be made
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by depremore: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2017
Am not related to evans in any way nither do i knw him.but all am begging for on my knees is that evans should be showed mercy, am caling on al d crim institute of nigeria.please lets giv him a second chance.please,
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Jabioro: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2017
I can see how God bless and how you are going down irrevocably...
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2017
This evans funny sha , is he nt d 1 wu say he want to die,..
He knew he wil go straight to hell, nw he is asking for forgiveness

thank God say say he change cloth ;DThis evans funny sha , is he nt d 1 wu say he want to die,..
He knew he wil go straight to hell, nw he is asking for forgiveness

thank God say say he change cloth
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by YelloweWest: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Op is that €23million euros I'm seeing there ??
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by lokop1(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2017
hoover420:
So they're now giving preferential treatment to this kidnapper?
He is being treated nice? shocked
Can you imagine what a country we are!
This man should have been sentenced to life in prison but our medias & Nairaland mods is gradually turning him to a celeb embarassed
Policemen Don turn him 2 celeb sef cos na all off dem wan snap with him..... I just op we won't hear anoda story afta 2weeks
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by lincs25(m): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2017
This criminal de mad, who wan givan second chance

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Mamuskybill: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
It's not a nice treatment bro. The treatment is to keep him alive for further investigation before judgement..surely he must pay for his crime against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by firebaby(f): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Tot as much too....only God can help him.....maybe it bcs he isn't educated enuf to ask to speak to a lawyer
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by zidek(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
First time to see this Evans with different cloth, i know u can't free from all what u have said!

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

this is how donkeys support criminals in their region.

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by mistermoi(m): 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
mysticwarrior:
Oga, pls asked those who have been to SARS detention how they were treated, have you even head of the word "DURESS? ask Edo State criminals of Zone FIVE them go tell you, by the time them fold you inside two feet iron cage for 6 hours you go confess wetin you no do. there is no law in the underworld that said it is a disgrace to confess under heavy physical and mental torture, GODOGODO sanged, Oyenusi sanged, sina rambo sanged,mighty Joe sanged, anini sanged, Charley champion sanged, millions sanged, derico sanged, Omo okpo sanged, derico nwa-mama sanged, vampire sanged. who is more hardden than these terrors in the history of Nigerian criminality?

Sanged, Sanged, Sanged.
..... Chaii! English don enter wahala oo .. grin ... Ah! Mo weak gan oooo

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by MrOreo(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
cheesy ... can't imagine the kind of torture this guy has gone through. For him to be singing like canary like this. Ratting out anybody rattable grin

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by slowice(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
This guy na fada confessor ooo... The truth dey flow freely with no police assistance grin haba d guy no be hard man at all na just luck e take become kidnapper boss

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
firebaby:

Tot as much too....only God can help him.....maybe it bcs he isn't educated enuf to ask to speak to a lawyer

I think so too...

lol @ your moniker.

What is the fire all about?
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by firebaby(f): 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I think so too...

lol @ your moniker.

What is the fire all about?

Lol......I just want something unique for myself..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Hausa Men Fight Each Other Publicly Over President Buhari . Photos / Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.