Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Another London Attack: Muslims Killed - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Another London Attack: Muslims Killed (1969 Views)

Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) / London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... / Is She Heartless? Muslim Woman Seen Walking Past London Attack's Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by FreshBoiy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
I know who you are.

And who do you think I am?
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
It's pretty obvious. Your love for blue gave you away. And your ideology and mode of commenting were easy pointers. Not so discrete after all.
FreshBoiy:

And who do you think I am?

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by FreshBoiy(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
It's pretty obvious. Your love for blue gave you out. And your ideology and mode of commenting were easy pointers. Not so discrete after all.

Errr..And what if that was the point? A simple misdirection or illusion to make you think "I am who you think I am"
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hahahaha. I don't think so. You can't be that accurate if that was the point.
FreshBoiy:

Errr..And what if that was the point? A simple misdirection or illusion to make you think "I am who you think I am"

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by FreshBoiy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
Hahahaha. I don't think so. You can't be that accurate if that was the point.

lol..I am glad you think I am someone else. Guess I created the perfect misdirection. smiley

Who are you by the way?
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
You can't fool me. Anyway your secret is safe with me.
And to answer your question, a goddess.

FreshBoiy:

lol..I am glad you think I am someone else. Guess I created the perfect misdirection. smiley

Who are you by the way?

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by FreshBoiy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
You can't fool me. Anyway your secret is safe with me.
And to answer your question, a goddess.

My secret has always been safe. But on the contrary, it's good to know I just handed you an empty box of secrets and I don't get to pay you for your service. How cool is that? grin cheesy

A goddess? Didn't ask for your siggy. That's crystal clear smiley
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
You still can't fool me. By the way, you smoke, yes?
FreshBoiy:

My secret has always been safe. But on the contrary, it's good to know I just handed you an empty box of secrets and I don't get to pay you for your service. How cool is that? grin cheesy

A goddess? Didn't ask for your siggy. That's crystal clear smiley

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by FreshBoiy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
You still can't fool me. By the way, you smoke, yes?

It was never my intention to fool anyone. smiley ...How long have you been on NL?

No I don't smoke. Any reason why you asked?
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Is this you trying to mess with me? Never mind if you claim you don't. I've been here for over three years now... you? And please don't lie.
FreshBoiy:

It was never my intention to fool anyone. smiley ...How long have you been on NL?

No I don't smoke. Any reason why you asked?

Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by FreshBoiy(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
Is this you trying to mess with me? Never mind if you claim you don't. I've been here for over three years now... you? And please don't lie.

I am not trying to mess with you. The problem is you are playing detective which is typical of those who spend so much time in romance section. Always suspicious and trying to look beyond the written words. Sometimes things are not as they appear to be.

And let me guess, you probably got banned hence this alt account you are using? grin .... I have been on here for ages, better still call me the ancient one.

But I find it rather funny you would think I am "the guy with the love for blue". He is a good friend and I know he smokes, but he is not one to create a mirror alt to give him away easily. And even if he did, he would be totally upfront about it.
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Okay let me correct some wrong notions. I am not an e-detective, I do not spend so much time on the romance section, I didn't get banned- I have different accounts for different purposes. And I do not go around sniffing out people's alternates, no fvcking time for that. I just noticed some similarities between this account and the one I have in mind and I decided to voice it out. If it were another user, I wouldn't have given a hoot.
But since you say you're not the one, I'll leave it like that. It makes so much sense though as you wouldn't make yourself so obvious. And if you're indeed not who I have in mind, you're really a smart ass. You had me fooled.

FreshBoiy:

I am not trying to mess with you. The problem is you are playing detective which is typical of those who spend so much time in romance section. Always suspicious and trying to look beyond the written words. Sometimes things are not as they appear to be.

And let me guess, you probably got banned hence this alt account you are using? grin .... I have been on here for ages, better still call me the ancient one.

But I find it rather funny you would think I am "the guy with the love for blue". He is a good friend and I know he smokes, but he is not one to create a mirror alt to give him away easily. And even if he did, he would be totally upfront about it.
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by FreshBoiy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
Okay let me correct some wrong notions. I am not an e-detective, I do not spend so much time on the romance section, I didn't get banned- I have different accounts for different purposes. And I do not go around sniffing out people's alternates, no fvcking time for that. I just noticed some similarities between this account and the one I have in mind and I decided to voice it out. If it were another user, I wouldn't have given a hoot.
But since you say you're not the one, I'll leave it like that. It makes so much sense though as you wouldn't make yourself so obvious. And if you're indeed not who I have in mind, you're really a smart ass. You had me fooled.

My sincere apologies for assuming wrongly and indirectly labeling you an e-detective. smiley
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by MrCork: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
kiss
Inanna:

...we don't like u angry
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Can you seriously keep off my mentions, cork? I don't like you either.
MrCork:
kiss

...we don't like u angry
Re: Another London Attack: Muslims Killed by MrCork: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
Inanna:
Can you seriously keep off my mentions, cork? I don't like you either.

...hangon sweeery...am from London pekam...u never beeeento London which technically mean am yorrrr superior...I drive Range rover spot n I have Moiney...we don't like yorrr type on nairaland n you stand NO shance of finding man on nairaland!!!(real talk)...u ain't even lightskin!!!!(no oofeense) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

China kills Muslims is trending on Twitter. / Poor Uk. The British Justice System Is a Joke. My Opinion. / Trump Says – ‘iran Will Pay A Very Big Price, It’s Not A Warning, It’s A Threat’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.