Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Introducing NairaEx - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing NairaEx (6374 Views)

I Would Like 2 Know If Anyone Has Ever Used Trucards Or Nairaex To Get A Prepaid Creditcard.pls Tel / Nairaex.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing NairaEx by phoenix007(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2006
Hey all,
    I am pleased  to contribute to this post. As the admin at Nairex will attest to, and I am hereby giving him my authorisation to go ahead and publish details of my transactions with him online if possible. I ordered some substantial amount of digital currency (e-gold) from Goldkobo,which is a sister site, from last year and I have not had cause to regret my confidence in their services.  some times, you can not avoid certain delays and setbacks due to unforeseen circumstances, apart from that, I give a whole hearted thumbs up!
     And all these despite the fact that I have not set foot in their office before.
I agree that my transactions with regards to the virtual card (via Nairex) has not been more than once, which he may publish, I believe its even easier to disappear with my funds in digital form than otherwise. LOL
Re: Introducing NairaEx by SIBLI06(m): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2006
phoenix007:

Hey all,
    I am pleased  to contribute to this post. As the admin at Nairex will attest to, and I am hereby giving him my authorisation to go ahead and publish details of my transactions with him online if possible. I ordered some substantial amount of digital currency (e-gold) from Goldkobo,which is a sister site, from last year and I have not had cause to regret my confidence in their services.  some times, you can not avoid certain delays and setbacks due to unforeseen circumstances, apart from that, I give a whole hearted thumbs up!
     And all these despite the fact that I have not set foot in their office before.
I agree that my transactions with regards to the virtual card (via Nairex) has not been more than once, which he may publish, I believe its even easier to disappear with my funds in digital form than otherwise. LOL
With only 4 posts, uhm, looks like you are in it together.

NAIRALANDERS PLEASE BEWARE - It does not add up!!!!!

*******Just checked phoenix007 previous post's!! Yep thought so you are together *****************************
Re: Introducing NairaEx by enolase(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2006
Hello.

I live in PH, and I have used the cybercafe located at the office address of NairaEx. In fact, the cafe is located in the same business premises.

These guys are for real.

And I hope Nigerians can for once support one of their own instead of dishing out baseless and outrightly ridiculous criticisms.
seeni4ever:

i am 100% sure this is a scam
Re: Introducing NairaEx by Zahymaka(m): 1:12am On Jun 02, 2006
I'm a PH guy -- a thorough one. NairaEx is genuine but my friends have had woes with them due to their conversion rate and the 'commission' they request. It's a bit on the high side.
Re: Introducing NairaEx by iapiafi(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2006
i am in port harcout an i will take a look
wink
Re: Introducing NairaEx by egoldman(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2006
b4 anyone makes a terrible mistake here ,i can confidently say that goldkobo is run by scammers ,what some people don't know is that scammers pay u for a while to get Ur trust,after that they give u the raw deal,i challenge nairaex and goldkobo to deny what i say and i will post the screenshort of my account with goldkobo and show u why they are nuttin but scammers ,
my id number in goldkobo is 53,yeah am one of them early members ,but that didn't spay me from them scamming ,i have also challenged nairaex on this forum earlier to refute my claims and he didn't reply ,once niara ex and goldkobo denies what i say here then i will show u guys why u must stay away from them ,
yeah i repeat it again ,my account id with goldkobo is 53 ,they know me and they know that i know that they are scammers .
Re: Introducing NairaEx by NairaEx(m): 12:20am On Feb 01, 2007
Hi everyone,

1. I am a staff of GoldKOBO Services Ltd, trading online at www.goldkobo.com . We have a proud unblemished heritage serving the e-gold exchange need of Nigerians since 2005.

2. Here is a brief profile of GoldKOBO Services Ltd to ponder: With an active customer base of over six thousand and over one (1) million dollars in turnover in our first year of trade serving only the Nigerian market as the FIRST and ONLY Accredited Gold Interchange Operator (AGIO) in the e-gold system from Africa and in addition to our majority investment in a new gold exchange company headquartered in London serving the global market , we are committed to being the dominant African player in the digital gold exchange economy.

3. Kindly note that EGOLDMAN has a grouse with GoldKOBO and is obviously sounding like a "hired hack" (thanks to qblaze on Nairaland). Please read the following links and see the attacks EGOLDMAN has carried out against our company and read our responses and make your informed decision.
Following are the links:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-33980.0.html and also https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-5260.0.html
Re: Introducing NairaEx by spicywax(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2007
Hey guys, let's go slow before we start making uneccesary criticisms.

NairaEx is genuine as far as I know. I have used them to Wire about $1,300+ to a US based Company. Sincerely, I do not know the details of such things like what your fears are but like Zahymaka said their conversion rate and commision is very high. Extreme, I must say, except for that I didn't have any complain from the guys that were receving the dough.
Re: Introducing NairaEx by att9999: 12:53am On May 20, 2009
Has anyone out there used a card from www.rhumsikypay.com ? I came accross them and wanted to purchase a virtual card from them and said let me investigate first. Please update me if you have used this service already.
Re: Introducing NairaEx by joyuchenna56: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
enolase:
Hello.

I live in PH, and I have used the cybercafe located at the office address of NairaEx. In fact, the cafe is located in the same business premises.

These guys are for real.

And I hope Nigerians can for once support one of their own instead of dishing out baseless and outrightly ridiculous criticisms.

Nairaex is scam, they just scammed me of 100k, all I have, they sent the bitcoin to a totally different address and claimed I provided it which is totally impossible cos I have just one wallet all my life... that’s their new way of stealing and they stopped picking my calls and answering my mail I’ve left vengeance for God to judge.how could a human being be this mean It’s well...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Starting a juice factory in Nigeria / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues / 1xbet Shop Agent In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.