Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Starting a juice factory in Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting a juice factory in Nigeria (6378 Views)

Dangote Opens Tomato Factory In Kano To Vie With Chinese Imports / Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! / Setting Up A Juice Manufacturing Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting a juice factory in Nigeria by meoo: 12:19am On Jul 04, 2011
I am considering starting a factory in Nigeria in the state of Lagos or Oyo.

Does anyone here know anything about the start up cost for a factory. I already have land in Ibadan. I want to start something like a fruit juice factory or something that people use on a daily that does not cost a lot to make.

Does anyone here own a factory or knows someone who does?

Im not in Nigeria rite now so I am limited to some resources.

I have a friend who lives in Nigeria who family owns a door factory and I know how wealthy they were and it took little for them to start the factory.
Re: Starting a juice factory in Nigeria by niapay(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2011
We manufacture juice production line, and soft drink production lines, bottle water lines etc from 1T/h capacity and above, send email to sales@primatronics.eu for quotation
Re: Starting a juice factory in Nigeria by Sagewood: 8:27am On Jul 15, 2011
niapay:

We manufacture juice production line, and soft drink production lines, bottle water lines etc from 1T/h capacity and above, send email to sales@primatronics.eu for quotation

I am planning to open factories in Nigeria. Please send quotations for the manufacture of the production lines to: sagewood@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Starting a juice factory in Nigeria by missuzoma: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2011
Meoo and sagewood sirs, i humbly suggest you first find a factory owner, ask hard questions and get insider information before even deciding on machines to buy. Keep asking and searching on NL and other info sources until someone answers you. You can also ask the machine guys if they know factory owners or haven't they been supplying to people since?
Re: Starting a juice factory in Nigeria by vickynet39(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2011
Hello @ all , i live near a real factory and can make inquires for anyone interested thanks
Re: Starting a juice factory in Nigeria by page9(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2011
@vickynet39
You claim you live near a real factory, why not get d info and post or you thinking of being a "consultant"?
Re: Starting a juice factory in Nigeria by vickynet39(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2011
@page 9, Nothing specified in the Op so what does he/you want to know?
Re: Starting a juice factory in Nigeria by page9(m): 6:24am On Dec 12, 2011
He/we want to know the minimal set up costs minus land, peculiar challenges involved and how the existing factory owners have managed such challenges, profitability etc.

(1) (Reply)

1xbet Shop Agent In Nigeria / Automatic Liquid Packaging Machine (pure Water Machine) / Nigeria To Establish A Development Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.