Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Fear (Mystery) - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fear (Mystery) (44837 Views)

Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / The Last 12 Hours (A Short Romance Mystery Story By Kayode Odusanya) / From Nigeria With Love: Part 3 (A Romance Mystery Story By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear (Mystery) by queenitee(f): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Guys update will come tomw,i tried typing bt my mind seem to be blank.
Come and sleep in my room
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
queenitee:
Come and sleep in my room
u dat dnt use 2 on ur A.C,me i cannat slip with just fan
Re: Fear (Mystery) by queenitee(f): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kimkardashain:

u dat dnt use 2 on ur A.C,me i cannat slip with just fan
Oya I will on it for you
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Cont'd
Tasha couldn't control the tears flowing down her face.eva,ramsey,rick,kimberly,her grandma and her aunt becca was by her side,
she cried bitterly,she was not given a chance to be with her dad,or even reconcile,while she had spent 15 years hating her dad,she never knew that her dad had spent 15 years pinning over his lose, he was trying to keep her save from the monster as he called the killer in his diary,he knew that the killer will come for tasha thats why he sent her out of town with the pretence of hating her,
tasha shuddered her dad and mr baker knows who this killer is,but why are they afraid to tell the police,what are they hiding? her dad told her to go to st luke's research facility and find the answer to her mum's death and the killing.
he stood afar watching the funeral procession.he knew she had taken the diary,he cursed himself for been daft,he should have destroyed the diary,
well there's only one thing to do, he will destroy the files at the research facility.thats right,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2017
Linda sat down on an empty chair backing the door,she have become a walking dead,since two days ago,her evil sexual desires has put her in bondage,she has been given an assignment find queenitee and hand her over to him,tears slip down her face,she's doomed,going to the police isn't the best of ideas but she will try.
the door creaked and someone walked in,she opened her mouth to talk but got the greatest shock of her life,speaking of the devil

"hello linda"
queenitee lean beside her car,with her sunshade staring at the procession,she saw her sister and her friends,they were all putting on black with a gloomy face,she made to go to them but caught a suspicious movement in a car parked by the cemetary,she opened her car and got in,she watched the movement,the man behind the car,was talking to someone on the phone,queen recognised him as the man who had tried to kill her in Washington three years ago,
he's here to finish his job,and she's here to protect her friends and sister Tasha!
what about linda?

1 Like

Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2017
guys pls manage, am nt feeling too well,

1 Like

Re: Fear (Mystery) by Lildiamond: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2017
Suspense
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2017
Kimkardashain:
So sorry dear,wish you quick recovery
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Akinwale14(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kimkardashain:
sorry dear,wish you quick recovery
Re: Fear (Mystery) by cyber5(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kimkardashain:

Aww

Pray God grants you speedy recovery and Good health

Amen
Re: Fear (Mystery) by swankmee(f): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Awww sorry hope surestG haven't transferred her illness to u.... Get well soon please
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
swankmee:
Awww sorry hope surestG haven't transferred her illness to u.... Get well soon please
lolz tnks babes
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
princ007:
So sorry dear,wish you quick recovery
tnks hun
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Akinwale14:
sorry dear,wish you quick recovery
amen! tnks bro
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
cyber5:

Aww
Pray God grants you speedy recovery and Good health

Amen
amen, tnks hun
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Tehmietee(f): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Weldone ma'am. Av a quick recovery
Re: Fear (Mystery) by SurestG(f): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kimkardashain:

lolz tnks babes
as in that malAria is annoying, I've still not recovered.

Get well soon sis
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
SurestG:
as in that malAria is annoying, I've still not recovered.

Get well soon sis
emmm mine isn't malaria,bt heartbrk
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tehmietee:
Weldone ma'am. Av a quick recovery
tnks baby and welcome to d family.is a cozy one, u will enjoy it
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Emperor380:
Nice one aunt...
Linda in deep shit...that's wat u get for f*ck**g around
swity am nursing a hrt brk, pls pardon me,i'll get bk to bella and her ways soon.
Re: Fear (Mystery) by SurestG(f): 2:27am On Jul 21, 2017
Kimkardashain:

emmm mine isn't malaria,bt heartbrk
sorry dear it is well. God is your strength.
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Emperor380(m): 6:58am On Jul 21, 2017
Kimkardashain:

swity am nursing a hrt brk, pls pardon me,i'll get bk to bella and her ways soon.
Aunt get well soon ok ? and be easy on yourself.... luv ya
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2017
Kimkardashain:

I really feel for you sis,its not easy
Re: Fear (Mystery) by swankmee(f): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2017
.... The Lord shall mend ur broken hrt dear, please stay strong.
Re: Fear (Mystery) by talk2saintify(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
queenitee yaff join the story

ok oooo

1 Like

Re: Fear (Mystery) by kyliespicer: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Princess maybe now u will listen 2 me. any guy who mks u cry isnt worth it. stop playing d crying baby is enof.
in a space of 48 hours u've turned into a bag of bones, i kip tellin u dat there is a guy out there 4 u, your prince charming. but no u dnt listen maybe ur NL sisters cn talk sm sense in to u
queenitee, kimberlyWest,Swankmee and odas pls help me
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Like seriously? KimK please stop crying, it's okay princess.

No guy is worth your tears and as they say; every disappointment is a blessing, I'm 101 percent sure that the guy just gave way for your Mr. Right to come in.

It's okay sis, I know it's not easy but you've got to be strong. Crying doesn't solve any problem.
Re: Fear (Mystery) by swankmee(f): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
I know that very soon Kim, u will definitely come out strong dear... Like I said please stay strong (gaskiya, I know it's not easy) please try to do something to take ur mind off it.

By the way whrs queenitee?
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2017
Cont'd
Queenitee drove out of the cemetary,towards the diner.thoughts of how she's going to let tasha know of everything stuck in her mind,will she ever believe that they are sisters, she don't feel anything for the man who made her fled town at the age of 6,how she survived was all a miracle,she couldn't bear staying after seeing her dad inject their mum with that serum that drained all her blood and killed her.she had lost her mum,but will never loose her sister.
Linda stared in shock at the two devils standing infront of her, fear surge through her body,they have a wicked grin on their faces.

"w..what are you guys doing here...go away pls am busy" she tried to sound brave but hell her voice failed her

"sounding brave bitch?...tsk tsk tsk i don't think so,...you miss our pussy uh? u miss sticking your tongue into it uh? " elena drooled wickedly and frown
linda found herself going wet,what the hell is wrong with her.

"i don't infact, you two should get out of here now before i call the cops"
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2017
Ann giggled and brought out her ipad,elena sat down on the table,and spread her legs,

"are you sure you don't want to taste my cunt?....you know what? you want to,now come over here" elena ordered
linda walked like a robot towards her,
grinning elena pulled down her panties and lick her lips seductively " strip this instant"
linda stripped off her clothes,and her panties
"get down on your knees,and lick my cunt bitch" elena sneered like an evil witch,
linda got down on her shaky knees and began lapping up elena's cunt, tears trailed down her face, what had she done to herself
queenitee parked her car,and yawned,when last did she eat,she can't eve remember,she fished out her phone and dialled the nanny's number.she needs to know how her baby is doing.
it rang but was unanswered,maybe she's busy with laundary,she grabbed her bag and got down and walk towards the diner
he sat behind the wheel and watch her walk towards the diner.
queenitee! he chuckled,well let the game begin
he drove off with smile
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2017
guys pls manage,i will try and drop anoda one be4 d day ends.
kimberlyWest,Toyin223, Jane1234f, Swankmee, Emperor380, queenitee, Evajael, mhizgap, marianneada, Darkcrisp, Princ007, Lleigh,kyliespicer.
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Lleigh(f): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2017
Kimkardashain:

please get better soon....

dust yourself up and look great again smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / Binyavanga Wainaina Is Dead! HIV Positive Gay Rights Activist And Author Dies / Top 5 Books To Read In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.