Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Fear (Mystery) - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fear (Mystery) (44738 Views)

Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / The Last 12 Hours (A Short Romance Mystery Story By Kayode Odusanya) / From Nigeria With Love: Part 3 (A Romance Mystery Story By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear (Mystery) by marianneada(f): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
I'm sorry about your ill health dear, i found out late, hope you're OK now?.

Pls the killer should stop killing those girls, i wont bear seeing any of them die anymore, pls Agent Evajael and KimberlyWest keep up your good work, i can't wait to know the person behind the killing and his reasons for that.

Thumbs up to Kim, well done!!!!!
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
marianneada:
I'm sorry about your ill health dear, i found out late, hope you're OK now?.

Pls the killer should stop killing those girls, i wont bear seeing any of them die anymore, pls Agent Evajael and KimberlyWest keep up your good work, i can't wait to know the person behind the killing and his reasons for that.

Thumbs up to Kim, well done!!!!!
tnks sis. am very lonely here
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Toyin223:
U Better Tell Me Now Before I Call D police ooo
lolz. am ur sista oh
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Following, Pretty.

I must know why this guy keeps killing Beautiful ladies with pretty familiar names

me i dnt knw oh

1 Like

Re: Fear (Mystery) by EvaJael(f): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kimkardashain:

Awww sowi sis
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kimkardashain:

eeyah Pele, can I come and keep your company, where do you stay, what's your whatsapp number,
Re: Fear (Mystery) by girlhaley(f): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
So sad Linda is gonna lose her life soon bhet why, why, ehn... Why is DarkCrisp's crush just crushing lives outta this girl... Sergent Toyin223...handle the case carefully

I need that Psychotic serial killer in the cell in the next 48 hours

You are still the best Kim... And please don't feel lonely o.... We nairaland sis are here to cheer you up... You've got this baby

Waiting Patiently for updates o before Efcc come knock ur door grin grin
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
girlhaley:
So sad Linda is gonna lose her life soon bhet why, why, ehn... Why is DarkCrisp's crush just crushing lives outta this girl... Sergent Toyin223...handle the case carefully

You are still the best Kim... And please don't feel lonely o.... We nairaland sis are here to cheer you up... You've got this baby

lol. ah swear u no well. love ya sis.
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Toyin223(f): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
girlhaley:

Na Me Go Look For D Killer Hmmmmm U Wnt Make He Kill Me,My Husband And Children Love Well Well Ooo SISTER
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Toyin223(f): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kimkardashain:
lolz. am ur sista oh
okooo
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Sleyanya1(m): 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rushing to see an update, but sad I couldn't find any.

Kimkay....Ah Ah whaaat apiiin?

Hope you're good dear.
Re: Fear (Mystery) by girlhaley(f): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2017
Toyin223:
Na Me Go Look For D Killer Hmmmmm U Wnt Make He Kill Me,My Husband And Children Love Well Well Ooo SISTER

Ahn ahn.... You no be sergeant again? grin grin

See me see wahala o... Na so cowards full this station ba
shocked shocked

I go take the job myself, lemme visit ifa first tongue tongue

Nobody wan die cheesy
Re: Fear (Mystery) by girlhaley(f): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2017
Kimkardashain:
lol. ah swear u no well. love ya sis.

Love in the air o cheesy

Oya sis... Drop am sharpaly
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Toyin223(f): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2017
girlhaley:

Ahn ahn.... You no be sergeant again? grin grin

See me see wahala o... Na so cowards full this station ba shocked shocked

I go take the job myself, lemme visit ifa first tongue tongue

Nobody wan die cheesy
dat Will Be Beter SISTER
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Guys update will cum later in the day. am abt going out, i cnt be typing while driving.
Re: Fear (Mystery) by girlhaley(f): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Toyin223:
dat Will Be Beter SISTER
Lol... Okay sis
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Emperor380(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Guys update will cum later in the day. am abt going out, i cnt be typing while driving.
Aunt do fast and update pls...hope u had a safe drive ?
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Cont'd
Kimberly sat down on the couch, trying to register what queen said, truth is she have always suspected that someone is after her life, but who and why eluded her.

she brought out her phone and tried reaching Emperor, but couldn't what is all this, its almost time for her shift. she's not yet at home,she needs a change of cloth and a proper bath.

she got up and tucked her phone in her back pocket.
"i should be going,eva,call me when tasha gets here...."

Eva cast her a questioning look,and she hurridely add

"and i'll be fine, just call ric...."

eva shut her up "i'll be fine, am an FBI agent, so am capable of protecting my self...i don't need anyone"

"ok, then, take care"
kim left closing the door behind her, whatever is happening in town, concerns her and she can't sit back and watch some pyscho kill innocent victims, she opened her car and got in, she needs to make a stop at the station,rick should call in homeland security.she isn't a police but her life seems to be at stake,so no chances.

1 Like

Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
John sat behind the wheel,making calls,after some minutes he got down and head to rick's office.

over the years,he and rick became enemies,over no reason, he can remember vividly that Eva had broken up with rick, which made him bitter,and he shut his friends out,

he stood outside the office weighing his options. he summoned up courage and knock on the glass door,rick's voice came through signaling him to come in, he drew in a sharp breath and walked, there he is buried between files,
he cleared his throat making rick to raise his head,

"hey man,watsup.." rick got up and engulf him in a tight hug.

"where have you been you son of a bitch" rick asked laughing,and offered him a seat

"L.A, am times reporter,graduated from college and grabbed the first job i could find...you look good man...ramsey?"

"over at tasha's house"

john's eyes lightened "tasha? my tasha? God i've missed that girl, was sad when she never showed up for my grad.." he said

"hahahaha. i think rammie has the hots for her..."
they laughed
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
abeg,am exhausted, will type anoda tomw,and make it longer.
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Toyin223(f): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nice One Sister,weldone
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Sleyanya1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ride on pretty.

Rest well oo. More grace.
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Emperor380(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
So aunt have updated ?...let me nt be upset sha
Nice one aunt, anticipating another one tonight
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
Cont'd
"tash,i need to get going,my dad just called me..." ramsey pocket his phone,
tasha cuddled up on the couch sipping her lemonade
"ok...bye.."
he bent down and peck her on her forehead. and left, tasha drew in a breath and tried to calm her racing heart.she's having a dejavu feeling again, she could only pray in her unstable heart that linda isn't in danger.
she finished her drink and got up strecthing herself and glanced at the clock, 11:05 already and she isn't dressed, where is Eva? she left hours ago.well she's an agent so she has works to do. like unravelling the truth behind the recent mysterious killings.

tasha wondered if her position at her workplace has been filled, not that her life depended on the paycheck but she love the stress and her job is a beautiful one.

she strip out of her flimsy cloths and lock her door, she head to the kitchen to wash the cup,and place it on the rack.
she move to the bathroom to have a thorough wash. she have to go the research facility today.before nightfall.

2 Likes

Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
She sat down in the bath tub,splashing warm water all over her slimy body, and letting the steam and the flavour of her bathing soap, typical wild berries wash over her.
she heard the door click,and raise her head from the steam,

"hey Eva.you there?...am in the bathroom." she waited for another full minute without hearing any response. she shrugged it off as being paranoid, why panick over nothing,
she closed her hand over the strawberry on the plate beside the bathtub, she pick one and took a deep bite, savouring the taste.while nodding her head over an imaginary music.
he picked his way through the living room, antiques and artifacts grace the big posh room,
judging from the decoration the woman not only has money but also class.
he dropped the big envelop on the table, he has decided to add a little spice to the game,
he tipped his hat in a mocking way and head outside the house.
he ducked behind the blue dahlias when he saw the police car passed, Rick son of a bitch.
he whistled and drove off.
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
She sat up immediately she could swear she heard a click at the front door.
she gripped a big pink towel and wrap it round her body,fumbling for a flip flops she half ran half walked down the living room,
she checked the door, the knob has been tampered with, fear surge through her, could it be the killer, she staggered backwards and slump on the couch. her head began pounding furiously.
her eyes darted left and right looking for any stolen article but found none,
just then her eyes fell on the envelope on the table,with a shaky hand she grabbed it and tore it open,
fear and anger surge through her,she slipped and fell on the floor.tears poured down her face,
he was here, he has been watching her all this while.who was the other woman in the potrait,
the woman looks like her,only that her hair was brunnet it fell just a little below her shoulders.
tasha felt weak,as she dragged herself up and made for her bedroom,her head was pounding violently, she passed out before hitting the bed.

F.E.A.R!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fear (Mystery) by wizsolzy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
mama dis update short like bum short ni embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
wizsolzy:
mama dis update short like bum short ni embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
i knw, oga my period is disturbing me pity me
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Sleyanya1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ehyaaaa Kim,

Nice update dear.

Sorry bout the m.p pains o, that's why you be fine girl na grin grin wink
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Ehyaaaa Kim,
Nice update dear.
Sorry bout the m.p pains o, that's why you be fine girl na grin grin wink
lol. iffa hear. tnk u hun

1 Like

Re: Fear (Mystery) by Sleyanya1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
Kimkardashain:

lol. iffa hear. tnk u hun

Uwc always
Re: Fear (Mystery) by Kimkardashain(f): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
kimberly parked her blue corolla beside john's car, and sat behind feeling trapped,
willing her unsteady heart to come down, best to face her past once at a time, no need running away from him.
sleepy hollow is a small town,they sure will run into each other,one time or another..
she unstrapped the seat belt and got down, inhaling the sweet air mixed with the flower fragrance, she dragged her feet up the stair to Rick's office,
she found the door closed, typical rick, she murmured, she knocked briskly and waited a scant breath before,the husky rich southern voice told her to come in.
she opened the door and walked in heads down,

"hey rick...uhm mr brown...." she greeted smiling smugly at rick,
rick's eyes darted between the two, john's face look plain with a deep shade of regret, while kim's face looks pained.
he understood the message and kept mute
"oh..hi doc...how's it going" he ask breaking into the silence,

"am sure you already heard that Linda Woods is missing...thats why am here" she pulled up a

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / Binyavanga Wainaina Is Dead! HIV Positive Gay Rights Activist And Author Dies / Top 5 Books To Read In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.