Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles (91346 Views)

Pretty Mike Blasts Slay Queens With Burnt Knuckles / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by leobrownish(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
oyinbo!!! u wey do bleaching cream, same u go do d one wey go make diz motherfucker bleachers black back. i trust u oyinbo! nothing wey una no ft do. back to bob risky or wats d idiot name, continue until u reach d last layer of ya skin wey u no go ft waka under sun again, then! you will know what it means to kip ya precious skin. madboi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Wetin be him name...Bobrisky...risky by name, risky by nature...good luck to him in his misadventure..
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by mark0020(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Evans better pass him
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Ourboss: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
Na boy?
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Pointnoire(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hahahahaha his body his wahala, dem no de tell pikin make e no grow big teeth grin grin grin the problem na the lips to take cover am ....between i like how babes pounce on this guy any time his case comes up i smell envy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by chinwejanebae: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
more like roasted plantain
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Peppergroove(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
You don't say!

Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by tosyne2much(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nawa oooo
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by etosly: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
It's a pity.guess he is most hated celebrity in nigeria
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
CocoMilian:

TayserMahiri Nairobiwalker mtis Muafrika2 Hati13 lipsrsealed grin come see this pic
I only started know what bleach means this couple of months, but I've seen many Africans doing this. Why is the addiction to be light skinned?

As far as I know, I never seen Ethiopians bleach, but most other Africans do.
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hati13:

I only started know what bleach means this couple of months, but I've seen many Africans doing this. Why is the addiction to be light skinned?

If you want to know who is bleaching, compare the women of a particular tribe with their men.
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by CocoMilian(f): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hati13:

I dont understand either. Its disturbing even the males are doing it
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Muafrika2:

If you want to know who is bleaching, compare the women of a particular tribe with their men.
I don't understand why you are trying to say sister.
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by CocoMilian(f): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Wuzyurdaddy:
Compare and contrast
grin grin grin hahaha why you so wicked
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
CocoMilian:

I dont understand either. Its disturbing even the males are doing it
When whites see this kind of thing, they feel happy and superior, because of Africans are trying to be like them.

They should stop this kind of thing and needs to be themselves.
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by jamalchance(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
i haven't seen devil's knuckles until 2day
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by translux(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
OYINBO OF AFRICA
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
CocoMilian:

grin grin grin hahaha why you so wicked

It's what I do miss Coco grin
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by CocoMilian(f): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hati13:

When whites see this kind of thing, they feel happy and superior, because of Africans are trying to be like them.

They should stop this kind of thing and needs to be themselves.
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by CocoMilian(f): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Wuzyurdaddy:

It's what I do miss Coco grin
grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Coldfeets: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
Afonja gay!!!

Tufiakwa! embarassed
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Drogo(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
He looks like one bird like that
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Gamusgamus: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
How man people are seeing a painted Gorrilla's image​? cheesy cheesy
Disgusting, I beg help me pursue flies.
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin grin

Ah swear na gorilla me dey see for that photo sha sad sad angry

Thunder ⚡ fayah this omo atoko wa bale je angry
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by reiddecuti: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Na now she don fine like ZOMBIE.
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by blessedbyGod(f): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
He looks like a white he-goat.
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by permit(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
some1 should plez tell me this dude is not gay...!

Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Goalnaldo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
bobrisky abeg use ya sense na

Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by engrchykae(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
there are some guys that enjoy to disgrace their tribe.people like Denrele,Bobrisky Alimi.Afenifere need to come out and talk about the social misfits
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by crownfit2017(f): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
I need tom tom pls.....shiiii
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by nikkyshyne(f): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Irritating as Bleep!
Re: Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles by Gabrendo(m): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Itz funny how much you all hate him but still have time to comment...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Speaks As Regina Daniels Makes Appearance With Him Tonight In Abuja / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) / Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.