Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000” – Bisola Aiyeola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000” – Bisola Aiyeola (425 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola Makeup Free Face (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) / I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000” – Bisola Aiyeola by Nuelvations(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Big Brother Naija ex - housemate, and runner -
up, Bisola Aiyeola sat down with NAIJ and
she spoke about life after the reality TV
show .
The actresses who says she’ d also delve
into the music industry too , has revealed
that N15 ,000 hindered her from going to the
university .
Here are Excerpts from the interview below ;
Looking back at Big Brother Naija…..... Continue reading @ http://nuelvations..co.ke/2017/06/could-not-attend-university-because-of.html?m=1

Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000” – Bisola Aiyeola by xbaron(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
and so?some gat worst situation than yours...

NEXT! grin grin
Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000” – Bisola Aiyeola by sunnysunny69(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Happy for you for where you are today .

(1) (Reply)

Singer Dencia And Actor Uche Maduagwu Engage In Instagram Spat / Am Celebrating My Birthday Today, It A Big Deal."join Me Friends " / “yankee Passport No The Cure Frog Voice” – Wizkid To Davido (see Tweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.