Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

prophecy for Nigeria: (updated) please pray for Nigeria unity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / prophecy for Nigeria: (updated) please pray for Nigeria unity (1190 Views)

Obasanjo: I Will Fight For Nigeria’s Unity Till I Die / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ / Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

prophecy for Nigeria: (updated) please pray for Nigeria unity by greencard: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
well I don't usually do this but I have to do this

it all happened in my church yesterday , a woman went into trance and revealed some shocking revelations about Nigeria

1- woes betide the nation

2- some strong holds have be well prepared to breed civil war and rend great havoc to Nigeria

3-war machines and instruments of war has been put in place for mass destruction

4- now many may call it bluff but the bitter truth is no one is safe no tribe is sage yet so no one should boast as there would be massive blood shed ,head will roll,blood will flow

5-this occurrence is not far from happening its so close, in space of 4months it will gradually start to unfold

6-if you are an adult well just start confessing your sins immediately from now and stay holy cos even if some may survived it could only be children as there will be massacres all around ,

7-people will be running etta-skelta for safety but it sad no were is actually
safe

8- there will be great famine that even ordinary common garri will be scarce and very costly

9-There are foreign powers sponsoring some movements in this country and funding them with money n weapons , there sole aim is just to try any means possible to bring down Nigeria due to envy, they are taking advantage of our disunity and strife , and using our tribal/religious bigotries as a fueling tool

10-there is a particular religion that is well prepared to annihilate the others if caution is not taken there aim could come to pass cos they are well equip and mind set ready for anything

thats the little I wrote down and can remember for now

but there is hope , which is

PRAYER PRAYER PRAYER and fasting To the ALMIGHTY SOVEREIGN GOD to intervene and turn asunder every evil agenda of these evils towards Our beloved country

its real..

24/6/2017

$ome other revelations came out

*the agitation of both Igbo and Hausa/Fulani should not be taken lightly ...no blood of either tribe should be shed..if eventually one kill another ..there will be a full blown war and there will be massacre ..both tribes will suffer dearly

*a particular governor in the south west is intentionally suffering her populace and their hunger and suffering has reach the Heavens he should be prepared for a retributive judgment of Almighty God . he will pay dearly for this both he and his entire generations .he was considered governor for a purpose, he is not actually suppose to be , but on the condition that his opposition may result to blood shedding and serial killings if he was to be the one who won hence God had to put him in place of the the other guy ..but its sad he has misuse that opportunity to his own ruins

* inflation and famine are just an icing to the cake of Gods judgement on the wicked ...Gods judgement is coming in the wicked erring leaders of this country and all evil doers , rapist, kidnappers , robbers and fraudsters etc in this second half of the year

only God can save Nigeria's unity

1 Like

Re: prophecy for Nigeria: (updated) please pray for Nigeria unity by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pls carry you vision to your family... you could not see good things in your vison?

Pray against it for all Nigerians and believe your prayers have been answered..

3 Likes

Re: prophecy for Nigeria: (updated) please pray for Nigeria unity by dnawah(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
God save us o!
Re: prophecy for Nigeria: (updated) please pray for Nigeria unity by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Am interested Mr.greencard.

Which church? Which state and place. White garment or pentecostal?

More info pls. I want decode some similar info we got.
Re: prophecy for Nigeria: (updated) please pray for Nigeria unity by saymax(f): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: prophecy for Nigeria: (updated) please pray for Nigeria unity by greencard: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Am interested Mr.greencard.

Which church? Which state and place. White garment or pentecostal?

More info pls. I want decode some similar info we got.
it not white garment dear

it neither Pentecostal

my church is prophetic and revival centered

its led by the Holy Spirit

thats the much I can say
Re: prophecy for Nigeria: (updated) please pray for Nigeria unity by greencard: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
Esseite:
Pls carry you vision to your family... you could not see good things in your vison?

Pray against it for all Nigerians and believe your prayers have been answered..
your first line sounds disrespectful u don't talk that way to strangers pls

I'm a Nigerian an I'm proud ,

what was seen was not by me and I don't think the person who saw it , see it by her own powers it was revealed by God during a session of prayer time

funny enough we were praying for personal stuff not Nigeria at that time , so for God to let her see such I guess it highly important
Re: prophecy for Nigeria: (updated) please pray for Nigeria unity by adonis89(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
U b mumu. Who de envy ur mumu country. U no de shame,u com online de talk say ppl de envy ur country
Re: prophecy for Nigeria: (updated) please pray for Nigeria unity by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 20, 2017
greencard:
your first line sounds disrespectful u don't talk that way to strangers pls

I'm a Nigerian an I'm proud ,

what was seen was not by me and I don't think the person who saw it , see it by her own powers it was revealed by God during a session of prayer time

funny enough we were praying for personal stuff not Nigeria at that time , so for God to let her see such I guess it highly important

Am sorry for my initial response.. i realy should not have put it that way..

Anyways that said, please pray against it.. putting up such writeups puts fear in delicate and instable minds.
Re: prophecy for Nigeria: (updated) please pray for Nigeria unity by Masterclass32: 5:01am On Jun 20, 2017
greencard:
well I don't usually do this but I have to do this

it all happened in my church yesterday , a woman went into trance and revealed some shocking revelations about Nigeria

1- woes betide the nation

2- some strong holds have be well prepared to breed civil war and rend great havoc to Nigeria

3-war machines and instruments of war has been put in place for mass destruction

4- now many may call it bluff but the bitter truth is no one is safe no tribe is sage yet so no one should boast as there would be massive blood shed ,head will roll,blood will flow

5-this occurrence is not far from happening its so close, in space of 4months it will gradually start to unfold

6-if you are an adult well just start confessing your sins immediately from now and stay holy cos even if some may survived it could only be children as there will be massacres all around ,

7-people will be running etta-skelta for safety but it sad no were is actually
safe

8- there will be great famine that even ordinary common garri will be scarce and very costly

9-There are foreign powers sponsoring some movements in this country and funding them with money n weapons , there sole aim is just to try any means possible to bring down Nigeria due to envy, they are taking advantage of our disunity and strife , and using our tribal/religious bigotries as a fueling tool

10-there is a particular religion that is well prepared to annihilate the others if caution is not taken there aim could come to pass cos they are well equip and mind set ready for anything

thats the little I wrote down and can remember for now

but there is hope , which is

PRAYER PRAYER PRAYER and fasting To the ALMIGHTY SOVEREIGN GOD to intervene and turn asunder every evil agenda of these evils towards Our beloved country

its real..

I understand what you mean. Some forces are indeed out to destroy this country. Secretly funding agitations and ready to give arms and ammunition to different factions in the country so we can destroy ourselves. Classic modus operandi.

And yes, they envy us, they envy the glory of Nigeria which is just about to manifest. They don't want to see it happen.

But they WILL fail. Let's keep praying for Nigeria.
Re: prophecy for Nigeria: (updated) please pray for Nigeria unity by greencard: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Esseite:

Am sorry for my initial response.. i realy should not have put it that way..

Anyways that said, please pray against it.. putting up such writeups puts fear in delicate and instable minds.
alright no P

but I had to put it in writing so all to see, that its coming from my church its not important, what's important is that all eyes should see and all ears should hear and be prayerful about it ..that's the main purpose

..fear is not an option but if we don't pray against it it may become the only option
Re: prophecy for Nigeria: (updated) please pray for Nigeria unity by greencard: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Is Biafra Agitation Down? / See And Read Why PDP Want To Return To Power By Hook Or Crook (Pics) / IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.