Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out (28569 Views)

Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" / Bbnaija: Fans Stage War Between Dj Big N And Xclusive After Saturday Night Party / Davido Reacts To DJ Ecool N16 Million Diamond Encrusted Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by udemzyudex(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
joenor:
when small pickin get money, respect nor dey dey. I'm happy for him he could come back n apologies shocked

Though Reekado went too far but I hate it when the so called big bros don't use their brain then expect a small Pikin to respect them.

How can you do a song with someone, which I know it is free of charge, and the person decide to take you off without your consent after all your stress.

It's painful you know, the big bros should go and sit down, respect is reciprocal.

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by SalamRushdie: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
DJ exclusive we know but who is recharge card bank
Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by AlphaDibia(m): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Small boy
Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by Kobicove(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
This idiot just succeeded in making a fool of himself undecided
Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
who the Bleep cares ..he will now be featured by bobrisky and efe not forgetting regina daniels..he hasnt known what hit him
Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by oodua1stson: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
I never liked this guy. He's just too ugly grin
Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
DJ exclusive we know but who is recharge card bank
ezi n'aga n ilo ezi bye bye

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
oodua1stson:
I never liked this guy. He's just too ugly grin
he serves a living God...you can't Bleep him

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by oodua1stson: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
he serves a living God...you can't Bleep him
not even tall enough to suck my dick
Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by Lexusgs430: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Engage Brain B4 Mouth ........
Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by mexxmoney: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Too late to apologize

We've done something about it already

Small pikins no get respect again ?? We will use this guy as a scapegoat

Wetin una go do reekado? Nigerians and mouth Ehn. Small boy dey make him money dey groove life, u dey for nairaland dey threaten to make am scapegoat. Get a life, the kid doesn't even know someone like you exists
Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by Kingjags: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So soon?

Has the Igbo cleared from his eyes..

So now he knows DJ Xclusive is not his mate...even Don Jazzy can't talk to Exclusive the way the eczema ravaged boy with a dead career did.

On behalf of DJ Xclusive your apology is rejected . troll of life
Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by mexxmoney: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
who the Bleep cares ..he will now be featured by bobrisky and efe not forgetting regina daniels..he hasnt known what hit him

Nothing has hit him. Reekado has a platform that is very influential in the industry. DJ exclusive can't do anything to him
Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by timunstopable: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
He didn't apologize

He just wrote tried to explain all he wanted was communication next time.

His words were just softer this time around

This bloggers can't read?

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by soulfood(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
DJ Xclusive no be small pikin too?

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by vickylincon(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So soon?

So now he knows DJ Xclusive is not his mate...even Don Jazzy can't talk to Exclusive the way the eczema ravaged boy with a dead career did.

On behalf of DJ Xclusive your apology is rejected.
what's your own? is it your apology? is it your exclusive?

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by Awoo88: 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So soon?

Don jazzy don't need to talk to any body anyhow but when he talk they all listen including ur DJ.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by mcqwerty(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Silly cool
Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by louso(m): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
A generation without reasoning except a few...only an unstable person will react in a rash manner when one can exercise patience. Now u apologizing wen a bro did u wrong. Better ways to vent ur anger than social media.
Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by pressplay411(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mavin1:
I used to like this dude but he's beginning to talk anyhow undecided undecided

If you're smoking the ish his on too you won't only talk any how... You go do any how join.

By the way this I was anything but an apology. Still claiming Xclusive was begging him for a hit? How many hits he he dropped to save his career again?
Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by lovebelovedk: 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by foremost55(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
wink cheesy grin love one another
Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
lmao
Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by judgedredd22(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
udemzyudex:

Though Reekado went too far but I hate it when the so called big bros don't use their brain then expect a small Pikin to respect them.

How can you do a song with someone, which I know it is free of charge, and the person decide to take you off without your consent after all your stress.

It's painful you know, the big bros should go and sit down, respect is reciprocal.

he should be happy he was not featured because the song turned out to be rubbish anyway! grin

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by udemzyudex(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
judgedredd22:

he should be happy he was not featured because the song turned out to be rubbish anyway! grin
I trust reekado, the song would made sense if his part wasn't cut out, the guy is more talented than Mr Eazi.

Reekado na ni...

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by bamisepeters(m): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So soon?

you are even vexing on behalf of X lol..
Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
lol pr stunt
Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Reekado's facebeatz on fleek lmao
Re: Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out by shevy878: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Even with all the bruhaha the song neva gain the attention! They were looking for. wack song i guess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together / Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos / Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.