Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) (46021 Views)

Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) / Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) / Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by muller101(m): 7:06am On Jun 20, 2017
Lothario:
useless man I can bet my 7 inch dick and my balls that man can't stand me one on one in a fist duel
keyboard warrior. No be u wey one primary 3 pupil beat up last week?
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Yusuf4: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2017
The best couple on earth is my dad and mom.
but I remember my dad always beating my mom when I was a kid.
yet they are still together, happily married and loved up. they never got separated.
only quarrels.
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
verbal and emotional abuse is worse than physical abuse, I'm not saying that is the case here, but what if it is?
let's not just jump into conclusions because of some "zoomed in" pictures she posted. Remember Tonto Dike? Lets always hear from the two sides before concluding

Let me take a baseball bat and beat you for 30 minutes. I bet your thoughts will change. No one has a right to physically hurt anyone unless it is self defense. Anyone who thinks otherwise is showing that they are uncivilized and don't have higher learning abilities.
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Lothario(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2017
muller101:
keyboard warrior. No be u wey one primary 3 pupil beat up last week?
I've still not been able to recover
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Let me take a baseball bat and beat you for 30 minutes. I bet your thoughts will change. No one has a right to physically hurt anyone unless it is self defense. Anyone who thinks otherwise is showing that they are uncivilized and don't have higher learning abilities.
man beater grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by kelly72: 10:49am On Jun 20, 2017
tlops:

They said the daughter's name is Chidinma.

He is an idiot. Idiots all over NL
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
man beater grin

Make I whoop you. grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Make I whoop you. grin

hmm I will snap pictures and post O grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion / Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime / Mothers, Your Daughters Are Exposed To Rapists Under Any Of These Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.