Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina (48339 Views)

Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
thorpido:
Good for him.He should be jailed too.
correct...

1 Like

Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by imstrong1: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Rape attempt gone bad.. I think if it continues like this intending rapist would have a re think

3 Likes

Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by Nofuckgiven: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Just a kick from my stilletos would do the job! cool
#kungfufighter
He might even become impotent after a very hard kick!! grin

1 Like

Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by Iamwrath: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Even though i know something do you upstairs and i don't like you , i can't but agree and laugh at your comment

Is she looking for a model to carve cucumber into ?

shm
NothingDoMe:
What do you want to see in decapitated preek?
Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by Lexusgs430: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Serves him right. Next time he feels like raping, he can only use his tongue .......

1 Like

Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by chronique(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by lovebelovedk: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by fait10(m): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Good for him.
Meanwhile

Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by fkj950ax(m): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
She deserves an Oil Bloc
Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by talk2saintify(m): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
kudos

1 Like

Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by SmartMugu: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
swiz123:
Photos please
What are u looking for? The razor blade or the slashed manhood? No lie.
Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by Xaranice(f): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nice one
Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by PotatoSalad(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Reminds me of the film 'I spit on your grave'

1 Like

Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
I give up!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is so heartless..

Why will the girl do something like that to him?

She did not just punish the offender by slicing his preek but has sliced off his future lineage too.
She should be prosecuted as well for behaving like a beast.

The preek is not just a fun gadget but God's tool in humans for procreation and any assault to it should not be treated lightly.

Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
My dear it is self defense, besides she did the world a favor by eliminating a lineage of rapists.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is so heartless..

She did not just punish the offender by slicing his preek but has sliced off his future lineage too.

The preek is not just a fun gadget but God's tool in humans for procreation and any assault to it should not be treated lightly.

have you raped someone before, you sound like you have

1 Like

Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by IMASTEX: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is so heartless..

Kid have you done your assignment?! How did uncle's phone got to your hand that you're playing with the keypad.

4 Likes

Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by burkingx(f): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
PLUS grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by NothingDoMe: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Iamwrath:
Even though i know something do you upstairs and i don't like you , i can't but agree and laugh at your comment

Is she looking for a model to carve cucumber into ?

shm
I saw your mention the other time o jare. I wan attack you but Sleep bin dey my eye well well.

Thanks for the comment.

Our fight continues in the other threads grin
Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by ceco(f): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is so heartless..

NwaAmaikpe, reasonable contributions don't cost a thing. You can contribute reasonably n u'll just love urself and be happy u did it. I say dis because I have never read a good contribution from u, n I know u can do better. Think about it you know, is just my opinion.
Have a beautiful evening. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by ceco(f): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/19/victim-slashes-penis-suspected-rapist-razor/

Am truly proud of d girl. That is just d beginning to all rapists (males /females).
Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by Klington: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish
brave gal

1 Like

Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by bejeria101(m): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Correct covfefe girl! Hope it fell off.
Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by YelloweWest: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Give that kids and award!
Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by Goalnaldo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
i am tired of all this northerners seriously,they should be migrated to kenya

Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by hmbassey1960(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Way did she get the razor?abi she carry am follow bodi abi nah an wetin
Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
Price of razor will now go up. Lemmie come and be going first.
Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by zabadii(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2017

Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by statrboiTolu(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
abeg preeeeek wey dem slash go fit still charge?? grin

1 Like

Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by oake(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Islie:

A 14-year-old rape victim, Abasiya Tukur has slashed the manhood of her attacker identified as Bishir Yau with a razor blade while attempting to free herself from his grips in Katsina State.

I am so happy. He got what he truly deserved.
Re: Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina by bionixs: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) / Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo / Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.