Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Spiritually Right Or Wrong? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritually Right Or Wrong? (2780 Views)

Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by 88natzy(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nma27:
Lalasticlala please come and judge my experience o. Its a weird world we live in
R stands for Right Ma'am. What's your experience like?
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by GodsMopol: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nma27:
I have this man of God that asked me to conduct a special prayer in other to achieve the two things my heart desired, he said I'll buy a ring and give to him to pray with it for 7 days and after that, we will pray together in the "Nude" with the ring!
As in, we would both hold the ring together and pray and he said after that, the ring would b powerful to grant my heart desires.... Lol.
I politely refused cos I know my bible even if I ain't that much of a serious Christian but I know what's right and wrong.
So my question for the spiritual gurus here, is it right or wrong to involve in such prayers?
Sounded a bit diabolical to me sha.

You mean you wanted a topic that would trend to front page

You posted a fabricated story, you now mentioned like 30 people who would come to comment on your rubbish, in the first place, I thought you know your left from right, why tell us, and like you said, you are not a serious Christian, hmmmmmm, wooooo, make I stop analysis, but you are not getting anything right and sorry if you are offended, use your brain next year
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by do4luv14(m): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nma27:
Thanks

try puting your faith to work constantly, and you will be amazed
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by GodsMopol: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
88natzy:

guy, she dey find attention

begging for recommendation from Oga at the top
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nma27:
Tor

Smiles....
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
do4luv14:

try puting your faith to work constantly, and you will be amazed
Thanks
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
GodsMopol:

guy, she dey find attention

begging for recommendation from Oga at the top
Calm down God is in control. I seriously don't need to explain myself to anyone.
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
88natzy:
R?
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by GodsMopol: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nma27:
Calm down God is in control. I seriously don't need to explain myself to anyone.

lemme ask?? are you a Christian
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
GodsMopol:

lemme ask?? are you a Christian
Sure
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by GodsMopol: 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nma27:
Sure

Have you really desired to go far with God, like knowing God for yourself, I mean, knowing God like a friend?
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
GodsMopol:

Have you really desired to go far with God, like knowing God for yourself, I mean, knowing God like a friend?
*Smiles* yea I'm trying
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by ichuka(m): 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
At OP
Try and refocus your mind mainly toward God and His Will in your life and everyother thing will definitely be added to your life.
Stop looking at yourself,mates and environment and start looking more closely at Him.
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by GodsMopol: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nma27:
*Smiles* yea I'm trying

well, I lived my past trying too, but do you believe the Bible works, I think that's where many Christians has problem, until they become atheist. Well, I just came to realise the word works and I think the Holy Spirit helped me a great deal in knowing that, you know, the mistake many Christians make is, they reject what would actually help them which is speaking in tongues
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
GodsMopol:

well, I lived my past trying too, but do you believe the Bible works, I think that's where many Christians has problem, until they become atheist. Well, I just came to realise the word works and I think the Holy Spirit helped me a great deal in knowing that, you know, the mistake many Christians make is, they reject what would actually help them which is speaking in tongues
But one don't just start speaking in tongues. You can't force it. The bible truly works. I just need to build up my strength and faith.

1 Like

Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by GodsMopol: 12:18am On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
But one don't just start speaking in tongues. You can't force it. The bible truly works. I just need to build up my strength and faith.

Yea, no one even the disciples started speaking in tongues just like that, kindly read this

www.nairaland.com/3871501/holy-spirit-speaking-tongues

About faith, well, I would just advise you study the Bible the more, moreso, get scriptures that addresses specific situation you want deliverance on. Google would have a large wealth of knowledge, for instance, finances, just search for scriptural verses on finances and write as many down and start confessing them. and as the case maybe

Now, have you ever noticed that the three temptation of Jesus has a response that relates to the temptation, use the right scriptures for the right situation. Just keep saying it until the burden desolves. I would put you I prayer. Night Night.
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by NoWorries7(m): 1:11am On Jun 20, 2017
Glory be to God that you refused it... May GOD the father ,through our Lord JESUS CHRIST, grant you your heart desires, so far its aligned with his plan for you... Amen
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 20, 2017
GodsMopol:

Yea, no one even the disciples started speaking in tongues just like that, kindly read this

www.nairaland.com/3871501/holy-spirit-speaking-tongues

About faith, well, I would just advise you study the Bible the more, moreso, get scriptures that addresses specific situation you want deliverance on. Google would have a large wealth of knowledge, for instance, finances, just search for scriptural verses on finances and write as many down and start confessing them. and as the case maybe

Now, have you ever noticed that the three temptation of Jesus has a response that relates to the temptation, use the right scriptures for the right situation. Just keep saying it until the burden desolves. I would put you I prayer. Night Night.
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 20, 2017
NoWorries7:
Glory be to God that you refused it... May GOD the father ,through our Lord JESUS CHRIST, grant you your heart desires, so far its aligned with his plan for you... Amen
Amen!
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 20, 2017
ichuka:
At OP
Try and refocus your mind mainly toward God and His Will in your life and everyother thing will definitely be added to your life.
Stop looking at yourself,mates and environment and start looking more closely at Him.
Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2017
Lalasticlala push this to FP so ladies will know better o... I don't see how educative snake and olajumoke stories are o
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by NoToPile: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
Lalasticlala push this to FP so ladies will know better o... I don't see how educative snake and olajumoke stories are o

There are so many fake pastors nowadays,what he wanted you to do was not scriptural and it can even get you initiated or land you in bigger trouble that you have to pray to get out off.

Worse both of you holding that ring can even be a form of charm that he will use to hold you so you ll be his wife or something.

Thank God you knew it was not biblical, in fact it would have added more problems .
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2017
NoToPile:

There are so many fake pastors nowadays,what he wanted you to do was not scriptural and it can even get you initiated or land you in bigger trouble that you have to pray to get out off.

Worse both of you holding that ring can even be a form of charm that he will use to hold you so you ll be his wife or something.

Thank God you knew it was not biblical, in fact it would have added more problems .
Aha, thank you for your second paragraph cos that was the same thing that crossed my mind!
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
I have this man of God that asked me to conduct a special prayer in other to achieve the two things my heart desired, he said I'll buy a ring and give to him to pray with it for 7 days and after that, we will pray together in the "Nude" with the ring!
As in, we would both hold the ring together and pray and he said after that, the ring would b powerful to grant my heart desires.... Lol.
I politely refused cos I know my bible even if I ain't that much of a serious Christian but I know what's right and wrong.
So my question for the spiritual gurus here, is it right or wrong to involve in such prayers?
Sounded a bit diabolical to me sha.

Holy Moses shocked shocked shocked shocked
The dude slash devilstor is simply trayna trick you into lashing you. He obviously has been fantasizing about you and this lie from the pit of abyss is his backdoor to getting a piece of your pie slash treasure.

He may even hypnotize you into falling in love with him. Please run with every strength you can muster. Even stop greeting him, he is evil.
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by GodsMopol: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
Thank you so much.

well, I forgot to tell you, don't you think this post would further soil Christianity as you continually clamour for FP
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
Consequences? Not ready for such o. Yea. But he said the prayers is purely from d bible... From the book of psalm, Isaiah, Genesis... This is my first time even communicating at such level wit a supposed man of God.

Please pay no heed to that sheep in a wolves skin. It will be better you go to a babalawo and know you took yourself there than one trickster disguising as a pastor and doing you strong thing.
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
GodsMopol:

well, I forgot to tell you, don't you think this post would further soil Christianity as you continually clamour for FP
I don't think so, After all we have d magical side of Islam with dem Alfas use... Ryt?
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
checkengine:

Holy Moses shocked shocked shocked shocked
The dude slash devilstor is simply trayna trick you into lashing you. He obviously has been fantasizing about you and this lie from the pit of abyss is his backdoor to getting a piece of your pie slash treasure.

He may even hypnotize you into falling in love with him. Please run with every strength you can muster. Even stop greeting him, he is evil.
As in eh, I don run pass my shadow sef

1 Like

Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by luvmijeje(f): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin I no fit laugh.
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by GodsMopol: 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
luvmijeje:
cheesy cheesy grin I no fit laugh.
woman, o ma to ojo meta, e o tie bere ayan
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by luvmijeje(f): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
GodsMopol:

woman, o ma to ojo meta, e o tie bere ayan

My Oga, I missed una well well. If you know how badly I wanted to come online but the Holy Spirit didn't permit me.
Re: Spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
As in eh, I don run pass my shadow sef

Right thing to do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christain Vs Born Again / Storehouses Of Heaven / The Most Ridiculous Biblical Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.