Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man (87601 Views)

Vera Sidika Buys New Car For New Boyfriend Days After Dumping Ex-boyfriend / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man by goldedprince: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
this dude don make the olosho blow. now watch naija sinators fighting to get her number. i trust my guys

3 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man by Jay542(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lol showing only boobs is no longer considered “nude”, babes go braless nowadays, young girls publicly breastfeed their kids, boobs as nudes is no longer a big deal man.
Re: Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man by chronnister(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Those titties don't look good, plus it's non of my business sef. If it's her tit, Wetin con happen? She is not the First Lady to had her nude pic leak, make una give am break. If she vex shoot the guy now, una go say she be bad person. No amount of hurt should make a real man behave in that manner
Re: Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man by Liberal85(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Coming after Kenyan socialite, Vera Sidika shared photos which suggested that she must have gotten another Nigerian moneybag boyfriend, her pained ex reportedly decided to get back at her by sharing her nude photo.

This reportedly same guy Sidika spent special moments together, shopped in the most expensive malls in Dubai, drove flashy cars with.

According to Kiss, he shared a photo of the Kenyan socialite boobs, with her nipples on display. What is evident is Vera’s tattoo, and we’re pushed to believe the nude is hers.

Click here to see photo

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/vera-sidikas-ex-boyfriend-leaks-nudes-dumping-wealthy-nigerian-man-photos.html

Why do you call them tips?the correct word is tits which is a slang for teats
Re: Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man by Nofuckgiven: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Same nude that made Kim K a celeb?? Abeg talk better thing! As long as they can look but not touch,who cares? tongue

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
The ex bf is dumvb

He just succeeded in providing her with more rich clients .

Ode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man by Ayblaize(m): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Small minds discuss people. Average minds discuss events, great mind talk ideas.
How these people live is non of our business. We should be focused on more important things in life.
Stupid post survive while intelligent post gather dust. It shows the kind of people we are.
Knowing without making any effort to change things is useless. You keep feeding me all these information about current events, but what are we doing to reverse the situation. We should be talking ideas. Not coming online to insult people and post memes

learn from quora.com or linkedin. Or reddit
Like really... I was impressed with what you said above.. .But something just made me view your posts and topics.. I'm disappointed really... Hypocrisy at its best.. Bye

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man by Sebastine1994(m): 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ayblaize:

Like really... I was impressed with what you said above.. .But something just made me view your posts and topics.. I'm disappointed really... Hypocrisy at its best.. Bye

I am not asking you to be my friend. I am just expressing my self. I tend to get more attention with a useless post than a sensible post.
Dont judge me based on yesterday. Our perspective change daily. Thank you
Re: Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man by watchindelta(m): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
But no be today she don dey open bosom na shoo undecided no be new tin gor her angry
Re: Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man by Ayblaize(m): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Sebastine1994:

I am not asking you to be my friend. I am just expressing my self. I tend to get more attention with a useless post than a sensible post.
Dont judge me based on yesterday. Our perspective change daily. Thank you
Hmm ..never said I wanted to be undecided...anyways... Your reply shows how Matured you are... Cool.. Some childish and immature people would have replied me with insults. ..yay we shouldn't be judged based on yday..that's why in everything we do, we gotta think about the future and whether we would be proud of it later. What we say, says alot about us.. Those Topics of yours can be edited or deleted tho ..and you just got a new friend smiley
Re: Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man by idris4r83(m): 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
hedonistic:
Her ass is her selling point, so a picture of her nude ass would have been more meaningful.
vera sidikas a's's that she voluntarily displays for free of charge? Follow her on instagram and feed your eyes wella bro. I thought you will even mention her kitkat sef.
Re: Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man by geunik(m): 12:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Leak videos and picture is tending now because we all give them importance. The earlier we all stand together against men and women who plan tarnishing the image of others by this means the better for all of us. This trend is bad. That is why it is now an easy too to black mail ex lovers into doing things bad even when the ex is married. We have to come out strong to boo the leaker and not the victim. The list in my head are just too many. We should not forget a lot of people have ended up with suicide from such embarrassment
Re: Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man by PDPGuy: 12:39am On Jun 20, 2017
MadManTalking:
Where are fucking______ nudes?

Motherfucker___ i got better nudes of that bitch____
shocked
Re: Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man by Burgerlomo: 3:48am On Jun 20, 2017
But those two oranges fresh o grin
Re: Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man by bigdrey(m): 5:56am On Jun 20, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Small minds discuss people. Average minds discuss events, great mind talk ideas.
How these people live is non of our business. We should be focused on more important things in life.
Stupid post survive while intelligent post gather dust. It shows the kind of people we are.
Knowing without making any effort to change things is useless. You keep feeding me all these information about current events, but what are we doing to reverse the situation. We should be talking ideas. Not coming online to insult people and post memes

Seconded. Major reason I spend less time on nairaland this days unlike before.
Re: Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2017
Sebastine1994:

Yes.. you are right.. the the chance of free senseless self-ignorant gratification is too tempting grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.