Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back (1179 Views)

Tony Aziegbemi: APC Crisis Making Edo Ungovernable / 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / We Have Evidence How PDP Plans To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Buhari – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back by wale2day: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
1) NOTICE THE SUICIDE BOMBERS ARE BACK.

2) NOTICE BOKO HARAM ARE BACK.

3) NOTICE, THE NORTH HAVE JOINED BIAFRA AGITATORS TO ESCALATE AND DESTABILISE NIGERIA.

4) THE NORTHERN YOUTH LEFT THEIR SENATORS AND REPS TO DIRECTLY WRITE OSINBAJO. THE WHOLE LET BIAFRA GO IS ABOUT OSINBAJO PRESIDENCY.

5) NOTICE THE SILENCE FROM THE DSS AND ARMY.

6) NOTICE THE FAILURE TO MAKE ARREST.

Re: OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back by wale2day: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
OSINBAJO SHOULD KNOW HE IS UNDER WATCH AND SHOULD TAKE EXTRA SECURITY.
Re: OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back by elderhimself(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stop all these things please....... if you dont have anything to do, just get a bed and sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back by spinna: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Is Boko haram back? Prayers lets pray again, so God will scatter every evil plan. i see it too, but lets all sleep with one eye open. The lagos neigbourhood watch should be beefed up and other state securities. Bexause the Feds may be part of such a plan.But i say in Jesus name every evil plan for Nigeria will backfire to the lamentation of such planners in Jesus mighty name A men
Re: OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back by wale2day: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
elderhimself:
Stop all these things please....... if you dont have anything to do, just get a bed and sleep

WHICH PART OF 1 TO 6 IS A LIE? JUST PICK ONE?

1 Like

Re: OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back by wale2day: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
spinna:
Prayers lets pray again, so God will scatter every evil plan. i see it too, but lets sleep with one eye open. The lagos neigbourhood watch should be beefed up and other state securities. Bexause the Fed Police and army may be part of such a plan.But i say in Jesus name every evil plan for Nigeria will backfire to the lamentation of such planners in Jesus mighty name A men

OSINBAJO JUST BE LIKE FISH INSIDE AQUARIUM FOR THE NORTH EYE, ANYTIME THEM WANT, HE IS JUST THERE.

1 Like

Re: OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back by spinna: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
wale2day:

OSINBAJO JUST BE LIKE FISH INSIDE AQUARIUM FOR THE NORTH EYE, ANYTIME THEM WANT, HE IS JUST THERE.

He is not, one man with God is greater than 10 million
Re: OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back by wale2day: 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
spinna:

NO HELP URSELF NAU, DEY THERE DEY CALL GOD. AS IF NO BE THE SAME GOD NORTH DEY CALL. NA GOD MAKE EVERYBODY.
Re: OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back by elderhimself(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
wale2day:

WHICH PART OF 1 TO 6 IS A LIE? JUST PICK ONE?

I am already asleep............ Please don't wake me up
Re: OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back by wale2day: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
elderhimself:

I am already asleep............ Please don't wake me up

lol

U cannot find one thing in my 6 point that is out of place. This is an alarm anyway.

1 Like

Re: OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back by ZorGBUooeh: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
Weder boko haram comes back or not.

Weder osibanjo rules or not.

Weder northern youth treathen us to leave or not.

Weder dss makes any arrest or not.

Gods children must surely EXODUS this failed country.

1 Like

Re: OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back by Iamwrath: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2017
lol

Nightmare for bad belle , they can't even sleep

1 Like

Re: OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back by wale2day: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2017
Iamwrath:
lol

Nightmare for bad belle , they can't even sleep

Check fp, today again suicide bombers have killed people.
Re: OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back by wale2day: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Weder boko haram comes back or not.

Weder osibanjo rules or not.

Weder northern youth treathen us to leave or not.

Weder dss makes any arrest or not.

Gods children must surely EXODUS this failed country.

In today news yet another suicide attack. They are back with ungovernable Nigeria tactics.
Re: OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back by Iamwrath: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2017
wale2day:

Check fp, today again suicide bombers have killed people.

Bombings didn't stop , it reduced, don't attribute nonsense and nonsense

1 Like

Re: OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back by wale2day: 7:34am On Jun 21, 2017
Iamwrath:

Bombings didn't stop , it reduced, don't attribute nonsense and nonsense

Ok go and check today news, 2 police dead and 57 taken by Boko Haram.

They will make the country ungovernable for Osinbajo.
Re: OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back by DieBuhari: 7:43am On Jun 21, 2017
spinna:

Who told you that short dirty man is with God?
Re: OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back by wale2day: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2017
DieBuhari:

Who told you that short dirty man is with God?

Who told u he is not?
Re: OSINBAJO: The North And Ungovernable Nigeria Is Back by wale2day: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2017
boko haram have just attacked Nigeria Army dis morning. They are back stronger than before. This means Buhari is not coming back. wahala don dey.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Dave Umahi Accuses Ebonyi Commisioner Of Police Of Working For IPOB / Did The Yorubas Really Vote Buhari In As Their President / The Python President, The Army And The Brutus Of Southeast. By Charles Ogbu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.