Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) (40228 Views)

Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles / Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) / Michael Ekeinde Graduates From High School, Omotola Jalade Congratulates Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2017
Congratulations Lil girl.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by okonja(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2017
She's P~H~A~T

Yeah, I mean Pretty Hot And Tempting wink
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2017
Whaaat
So u mean we can start increasing the size of her chest and ass for her now, dem boyz hv been waiting. Isssokay
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by czaratwork: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2017
Happy birthday dear. May mercy continue to sustain you.
Damilare6293:
it's my day...mercy brought me thus far.
show some love friends.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by czaratwork: 7:54am On Jun 20, 2017
it was at this age her Mum got married so baby girl get ready for married life. congrats dear.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by idreezbaba(m): 7:56am On Jun 20, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Mitchewww At her age I was in 200l in the university

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by back2sender: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2017
I no longer know what this country has turned into especially nairaland.
Persin finish secondary school come become celebration and the NAIRALAND MODS SEF COME MUMU PUT AM FOR FRONT PAGE.
So naa achievement for Persin to finish secondary school when at that age thier mates for japan and China dey invent things
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Mznaett:

Lolgrin

Easy Tigress!!!
My sister, the attrition of these never ending meaningless news is getting to me.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by timibare(m): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Omo this babe ass go big oooh, see her yam leg en thighs.....hmmmm yummy
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by darlenese(f): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2017
0b100100111:
After waiting for over a decade. I can now propose to her

******Wedding Bells******

Bros na secondary school she just graduate from not university. take am easy
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by Horbah1(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWI9-573m2M

Attention!!!Don't just know what to call this...Watch how CCC members dance to FALL ( so rhythmic) by Davido
Watch, like, share and subscribe to the channel for more
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2017
Op, I hope you know say high school and college no be the same thing abroad??
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by techlorddsblog: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2017
17 yrs and she looks like a 28-yrs old lady

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by columbus007(m): 8:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Pervert full dis nairaland aswear cheesy
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by joenor(m): 8:33am On Jun 20, 2017
My dear it's so confusing, don't really know where to start from again, weda na from bottom to top
ModusOperandi:
I don't understand this news. The topic says she graduated from high school, but the original post says she graduated years ago and has now graduated from college.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by swiz123(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2017
Chai!!!!! and this girl been toast me before I no even gree ooo
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by Mznaett: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2017
Ishilove:

My sister, the attrition of these never ending meaningless news is getting to me.

You shouldn't consider it seriously dear.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by swiz123(m): 8:37am On Jun 20, 2017
Dayornight:
Congrats!!
Let's make this money today.
bros abeg no vex o, na must say u go dey disgrace yourself every morning?
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by toprealman: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2017
menwongo:
If your girlfriend break your heart. Don't bear the heartbreak alone. Call her in the middle of the night tell her, you went to the hospital to check for your HIV status and the result came out positive, ask her why she infected you with the virus and dumped you. Cut the call at the moment, relax one corner, open your window for a fresh air and let your ancestors do the remaining fight for you grin..Good morning
And if she is a smart ass chic, she will send you an SMS..."couldn't afford to go alone so I'm giving it to as many FOOLS as possible.....the ones I like I skip". Having thrown the bone to the bulldog, she can be rest assured that her part in the torment game has been well played.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 8:48am On Jun 20, 2017
holy alao, so you are telling me this over ripe geh kiss just dey finish secondary sch. Chai children of nowadays

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2017
She could've at least had a uniform on one of those pictures. Congrats anyways!
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by Vivianaustin(f): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2017
Okay

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by Abbeycharles(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2017
At her age, I already had my Msc grin
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by omusiliyu(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

....and where are you today
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by omusiliyu(m): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2017
Abbeycharles:
At her age, I already had my Msc grin

Are you now president or CEO?

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by Ashley86400: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2017
Graduated from college at 17? shocked
When did she enter college?
At age 5? grin
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by Chicybez: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2017
[sup][/sup]Funny.. u bad ooo.. oh i would have done that to my Beloved Vicky instead of crying my heart out alone and having compulsory prayer less vigil....
menwongo:
If your girlfriend break your heart. Don't bear the heartbreak alone. Call her in the middle of the night tell her, you went to the hospital to check for your HIV status and the result came out positive, ask her why she infected you with the virus and dumped you. Cut the call at the moment, relax one corner, open your window for a fresh air and let your ancestors do the remaining fight for you grin..Good morning

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by chuggy(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
At her age i still dey go jamb lesson grin
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by newslifeop: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) by Kendroid: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2017
Famous Keh She be Evans undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day / BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" / Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.