Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day (40218 Views)

Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event / Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai / Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan, Her Man Celebrate Val In A Romantic Way -pic (2) (3) (4)

Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by argob44(f): 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Omg! See how she captioned it below!

"All today means to me is God,u and our kids.i ask just one gift of God,let's ur tears be mine and my smiles urs.i love you with all my heart Odi.
Happy Val's day My Hope."

http://instagram.com/p/zE4_QQSkAD/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Kai! The tin kiut no be here oh, oga Odi enjoy jare no b ur fault..

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by Airforce1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
sweet

Enjoy your marriage mercy johnson

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by pretydiva(f): 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Awww..dis is biuriful kiss..hope 2 tweet mine sm day

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by icebebe(f): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
pretydiva:
Awww..dis is biuriful kiss..hope 2 tweet mine sm day
God will answer our prayers

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by ritababe(f): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Good for her

make i also send u my own pics make u post am..................afterall am a celebrity here on

nairalandgrin

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by nuelzy: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
And after giving him four kids..a sexy model steals him from u..won't it be Nemesis... just asking

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by fattybombom: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Chaiii! I wish this was sent to me by mj, oga odi why u collect this babe from me naa? grin shocked poverty na bastard...money must be made!

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lovely couple! Keep your home together.
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by Gamboh55(m): 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
icebebe:

**Singing Beyonce's All the single Ladies** grin grin..

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by Gamboh55(m): 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
icebebe:

**Singing Beyonce's All the single Ladies** grin grin.. Urs is on d way..

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by DuchessLily(f): 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lovely
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by simplemach(m): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
Gud for them
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by Viktor1983(m): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by iyobs7(f): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
The guy teeth tho... grin grin grin

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by Burningstar(f): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
i know a real woman when i see one kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by alaoeri: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
Odi = deaf person in Yoruba language. lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
why all these......man cant be trusted
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by bensonadams798: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Scholarship Offer available >> http://beulahforex.com/apply
Training and Certification, It's 100% FREE!

Apply Now: http://beulahforex.com/apply
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by Kentrasso(f): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nice
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by MZdamola(f): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Why d pix be like 1888 type of picture, editing of life ..
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by clubone0502: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nice couple. ..

keep ur orders coming in..
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
nawa oo
You know how many pic I take with my hubby today? Hehe

They look good together.
Happy Vals Day All

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by adebayo201: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Is he shy or photophobic...
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by mattkelly: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Airforce1:
sweet

Enjoy your marriage mercy johnson

Noo Album coming soon?Abi na Video we go first see?lol

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by Sijo01(f): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
I just love this couple
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by okoviv2sure(m): 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Wonderful...let or love manifest daily n not just some days
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by nerodenero: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
She is Mercy and it's obvious God has been merciful to her.
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by goldiam(f): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Sweet family I wish all those baby mama's in nollywood will take a cue from this.cuz this is the type of news I wanna be hearing about all these celebraties and their marriages.be proud of ur spouse anyday anytime.

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by emmykk(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
This is what happened when you can satisfy her firstly in bed,2ndly when you can satisfy her in bed,3rdly when you can satisfy her in bed.

Many admire mercy johnson for are juicy figure and her acting prowess but only 1 i mean only 1 that is enjoy every thingof hers i mean enjoying her bwest,hips and what have you.

Waiting for bashers to call me pervert..

Btw presGej till when my dad,mum,my brothers,mysister and myself will sit at the parlour and watching blue films.

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by heightsz: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
Get a free e-Learning Scholarship in every areas of study at >>
http://beulahforex.com/apply
Hurry Now Offer Closes Soon!

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day by Nickymezor(f): 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hmmm, nice one MJ...u look lovely

'The Blanket I Used To Call Suit' - Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photos / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon"