Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) (48726 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2017
Where av u been ICE
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Where av u been ICE

In the Ice

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by 2shure: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2017
Wack ass artiste
Unending noise maker in music.
Hez as wack as the prince of mavin records.
Fuc u.
Na by to dey bear yankee nicknames a d stil got no fuckin closed door endorsement deals.
Broke ass wacko

Nor be only iceberg slim.
Na goldberg fat

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by Bigii(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2017
juli my crush cool

Each time i see this beb, my DICKSON would always shake head tongue
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by enimooko: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2017
Mtchewwwwww
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by FX(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2017
I think that their daughter and son can bleep when they grow up
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by oake(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2017
thestevens:
Chaii!,my crush.

Your crush and yet you neva make any move to own her. Sorry! Beta congratulate them... jare

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Juliet fine like winch. my crush. that girl is took too damn fine. that's what I call a typical drop dead gorgeous chick
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2017
I wonder how many naija guys don fok dis babe. Her pu^ssy just dey carry our national flag
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
but this iceberg hair without cap looks like that of ooni's slaves. is this the hairstyle he claimed Phyno copied from him?

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by ayogozie(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Baby mama and baby daddy in luv please u guys should produce a baby parent == am just here to make a common sense

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by jfleece(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
She is actually in love with his dick, looking at his eyes, u gonna know he is a tiger in between the sheets (bad guy like me).
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by isahsalee: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
Baby mama everywhere, may God help us.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by amaodu: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
LifeofClinton:
All this wire wire boys when dey use music cover

I guess you don't know who Iceberg Slim is. He's the son of the influential Olowookere and he has citizenship of US, UK and Canada

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
heykims:
Oloso international
Nollynude and ghollynude = baby papas and mamas
.......are u holier than them?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
ugly man
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Cute couple... Waiting for part 2 though.

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by UEDIBO: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
for what? if you are single....
que80:
I envy her
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by eyinjuege: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
amaodu:

I guess you don't know who Iceberg Slim is. He's the son of the influential Olowookere and he has citizenship of US, UK and Canada

No one in the world can have more than 2 citizenships.
If he still claims his Nigerian one, na quadruple be that.
It's impossicant
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by enomakos(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
the dude is a lucky guy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by LifeofClinton(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
amaodu:

Wow .thanks for the info bro..damn I should have researched before commenting

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by MNDY(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Interesting
One of my favourite naija MCs back then

Am I better than MI?
I guess we all know who is the better rapper now grin

That perfect rhyme line "Am I better than MI" totally blew my mind when I first heard it. Even MI has to respect the creativity in that single line.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by seenga(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
this iceberg is no longer slim o,
why is he now looking like an occultic figure?
maybe he is...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by positivelord: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
i been think say na Baletoli

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by akphrat(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wetin concern you.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by columbus007(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dis juliet never see correct guy wey go fit nack her Ragamuffin style wink

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
MNDY:

That perfect rhyme line "Am I better than MI" totally blew my mind when I first heard it. Even MI has to respect the creativity in that single line.
Bros, I bet you wasn't alone in it. It blew away many people's minds. That was when hip hop was real in Nigeria. With healthy competition. Sadly, hip hop is almost dead in Nigeria now

"Am I better than MI? I don't know. Matter of fact you should ask MI"
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by muller101(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Can we say they are now second hand parents?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by 1stMD: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Read: 10 Legitimate Ways You Can Make Money Online Without Investing: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/05/10-legitimate-ways-to-make-money-online.html
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by ukelament(m): 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
ok
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by gabe1234(m): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Op, where is the hot romance?
abeg...help me ask am
mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) by heykims(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
amakadihot87:
.......are u holier than them?
U are a sympathizer, are u one too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird / Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) / Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.