Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose (34490 Views)

Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG / FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja / Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by dawahlarry: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
What benefit is this fruit to this people?

Saudi will send $200million to build Wahabbi styled mosques to indoctrinate the locals and prepare them for chaos in the near future while sending a fuit that has little benefits to the people for consumption

Show me one Industry or Housing Estate Saudi Arabia has built for the North. None. They will rather fund terror groups like BH to further their Sunni Wahhabbi agenda
Remember you would be standing in front of your Creator to defend this allegation you made against KSA
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Limibanti:

Just obvious that you are ignorant of too many things, you are not even addressing the topic on ground. Avoid publicizing your ignorance on the Internet
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Reference:

Corruption can never end. I have told you so many times before.
okay sir, but can it be reduced to the barest minimum at least?
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by kevoh(m): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Too late, the Arabs of Saudi can not be fooled. grin grin

I love dates though. Very good for quenching those midnight cravings and good for your health, instead of a bowl of ice cream or another plate of akpu tongue at 12 midnight, grab a few dates instead. wink wink
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
dawahlarry:

Remember you would be standing in front of your Creator to defend this allegation you made against KSA
The King of Saudi Arabia will be in the hottest part of hell if it exist because of the atrocities he is commiting in Yemen against civilians
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by NothingDoMe: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Tot it's igbos that loves money.
Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by lilytender: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Taking pictures as proof is the only way they get more from the Arab master.

And what has your Jewish master in Israel sent you?
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by bilulu(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
I saw those fruits in Abj before I saw d news online. I only looked n passed cuz it looked different..... will dey still blame PDP or GEJ for dat? d problem is not wit d party but individual
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by doctormmusa(m): 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Saudi will send $200million to build Wahabbi styled mosques to indoctrinate the locals and prepare them for chaos in the near future while sending a fuit that has little benefits to the people for consumption

Show me one Industry or Housing Estate Saudi Arabia has built for the North. None. They will rather fund terror groups like BH to further their Sunni Wahhabbi agenda
tell me had Israel ever gives funds to 9ja during xtian Reign no but during Bahari era do u know how much did Saudi Arabia donate to 9ja.u ar stupid for making such post can u show me industry or housing estate did Israel built for south.i think bako haram initiated during the ever trusted president 'yaradu'a but it has no power unless through most corrupted president badluck Jonathan when his administration sent some ppl to Israel for training now where are they working. Lolz they are bokoharam.if can remember most of those ppl that have been caught planting bomb they are female and they are xtian
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by 1stMD: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Read: 10 Legitimate Ways You Can Make Money Online Without Investing: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/05/10-legitimate-ways-to-make-money-online.html
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
doctormmusa:
tell me had Israel ever gives funds to 9ja during xtian Reign no but during Bahari era do u know how much did Saudi Arabia donate to 9ja.u ar stupid for making such post can u show me industry or housing estate did Israel built for south.i think bako haram initiated during the ever trusted president 'yaradu'a but it has no power unless through most corrupted president badluck Jonathan when he sent some ppl to Israel for training now where are they working. Lol they are bokoharam.if can remember most of those ppl that have been caught planting bomb they are female and they are xtian
Imagine the nonsense someone that calls himself Dr Musa typed. You are a disgrace and you need to be stripped of your license and downgraded to a Native Doctor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by bejeria101(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hypocrites! And they claim to be fasting.
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Naruto87(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
It flows in your family cheesy
at least I have a family
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Boss347(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Why is the dates on their heads?

Na so them tay dey carry problem for head
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Exciton(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
It wouldn't even take a week to find the culprits and charge them but they didn't; instead, the fücking illiterates in charge of this nation hurriedly issued an official apology to their religious masters which, of course, they know is a huge national embarrassment.

It's really annoying to be ruled by idïots and there's not a thing one can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by ehinmowo: 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Any aide given to Nigeria is like pouring water in a basket
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by salaboiz(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
NIGERIA IS A SCAM
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
nigeria will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever cease to be corrupt, don't believe anything else.
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Bekimbo(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Where is the picture of them eating the fruits?
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by CioAngels(f): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
dainformant:
After being exposed about the free fruits donated by Saudi Arabia to Nigerian refugees which were being sold in markets, officials have quickly started sharing the remnant of the dates fruits to few IDPs and have also started taking pictures to post them on social media. These photos are from Kano.

It was earlier reported that about 200 tonnes of free date fruits donated by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Nigerian refugees were being sold in Nigerian markets. The fruits, given to Nigerians who were on pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia and also obtained from the Saudi Arabia Embassy in Nigeria, has been marked either “Free” or “Not for sale”.

However, the authorities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Nigeria found the fruit on sale in Nigeria to their amazement.

The Nigerian government has since apologized to the Saudi authorities and has commenced investigation into the matter.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/free-date-fruits-donated-by-saudi-arabia-to-nigerian-idps.html

See previous thread >>> www.nairaland.com/3864770/free-fruits-donated-saudi-arabia#57567471
What kind of investigation are they looking into, useless stealing leaders. They are never ashamed of themselves. Any donation from Nigeria and foreign countries, our leaders will steal, they are never stealing enough. Infact, i suggest donors should stop sending donations to Nigeria becos it does not get to the people it is mearnt for becos Nigerian leaders will cart them away. disgraceful useless leaders. Shame to Nigerian Politicians.

1 Like

Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by CioAngels(f): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
brunofarad:
Fruits cannot quench hunger

They need food
Even if they had brought food, the same Nigerian leaders would have equally stolen them.
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by konfused: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Corruption can only be ended in Nigeria by a politician who has no second term ambition and has no fear no matter whose ox is gored
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by m20208899: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ama80:
Where will d cleansing starts frm.

We need an extra-ordinary renewal of minds before the cleansing can commence in Nigeria.
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by adams009: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Show any evidence that Saudi are finance terror group like Boko Haram. Saudi have been using there money to support communities with water, hospitals and schools. I don't you reside in the core north to see the impact of Saudi support in the region. Stop feeding the public with your lies just because you hate Saudi.
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
adams009:

Show any evidence that Saudi are finance terror group like Boko Haram. Saudi have been using there money to support communities with water, hospitals and schools. I don't you reside in the core north to see the impact of Saudi support in the region. Stop feeding the public with your lies just because you hate Saudi.
The dead in Yemen will not allow you to enter Al jannah for this lie
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Odegbami1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
Destined2win:
The kinda monstrous corruption bedevilling this nation can only be tackled by a young man like me who fears no man yet is compassionate and empathetic to his genuine affairs

Another Evans cited
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by OSCAMO: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Stupid Christian hater.
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Which IDP have you fed ?

Who have you given fruit b4 ?
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 21, 2017
Nigeria is a place where people want to take undue advantage of one another.

The mentality of the average Nigerian is to extort, steal, manipulate, control and pretend.

Later they will say its our leaders. You are as corrupt as your leaders.
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by doctormmusa(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Imagine the nonsense someone that calls himself Dr Musa typed. You are a disgrace and you need to be stripped of your license and downgraded to a Native Doctor
she insult my religion that i cant bear it Any more that's why
Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
doctormmusa:
she insult my religion that i cant bear it Any more that's why
Are you the ADC to prophet Mohammed since you can't bear it again

2 Likes

Re: Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose by doctormmusa(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2019
Are you the ADC to prophet Mohammed since you can't bear it again
yes i am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd outside bauchi Inec Hq despite Curfew. pics / Troops Chase Boko Haram Fighters ‘into Lake Chad Water’ / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.