Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,341 members, 7,853,520 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine (20298 Views)

Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport / Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) / Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by kYjelly2: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
xynerise:

There are some flood that go contrary to Drainage system.

Louisiana, USA experienced one of the worst flood some time ago

Liar liar, pants on fire.

After how many days of rainfall will places in the U.S get flooded

Here in Lagos, just light drizzle and almost everywhere becomes impassable with a sedan, mtcheew undecided

What kind of comparison is this

You are comparing a place that has a complex underground drainage system, here that we just dig 0.5m holes on both sides leading to nowhere and call it Drainage, mtcheew undecided

2 Likes

Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by dee02(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
Smh...... undecided
Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by Walelavender(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
It is perennial without doubt. When it rains, I don't dare taking that (shortest) route to link up with my street. I would rather take the Iwo road interchange.

It is one of the circular roads the Parrot governor wants to reconstruct. We hope he does that before the expiration of his tenure.
Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by nnokwa042(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
xynerise:

There are some flood that go contrary to Drainage system.

Louisiana, USA experienced one of the worst flood some time ago
pls pls don't just call USA, americans don't throw babies dipper's or pure water nylon or shit inside nylon bags inside drainage, pls don't go there ,the rain that submerged houses in america can easily wipe Ibadan or lagos out from this face of earth

5 Likes

Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
DieBuhari:
They have blocked all the drainages with faeces in nylon bags.
Toilets are rare down there.
tomorrow they will open their dirty stinking mouth to call East potopoto

3 Likes

Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by adioolayi(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
That's overflow of Onipepeye river..... used to be a big river in the 90s.... modernization don make greedy people convert water ways to buildings.... make dem dey deal with the consequences

1 Like

Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by dadebayo1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Benita27:
You guys should be ready to buy canoe. The raining season just began. cheesy grin

It rained for just 3hours.... grin i can only imagine what will happen if it rains for a whole day... Lord have mercy.. You can start canoe business and sell to us grin
Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by xynerise: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
kYjelly2:

Liar liar, pants on fire.

After how many days of rainfall will places in the U.S get flooded

Last I checked, you don't measure a flood based on the number of days it rains but the amount of downpour.
Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by kYjelly2: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
xynerise:

Last I checked, you don't measure a flood based on the number of days it rains but the amount of downpour.

Same difference dude.

Quick question, do you have underground drainage in Ibadan? In Lag? In Nigeria?

Answer that question honestly

2 Likes

Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by xynerise: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
nnokwa042:
pls pls don't just call USA, americans don't throw babies dipper's or pure water nylon or shit inside nylon bags inside drainage, pls don't go there ,the rain that submerged houses in america can easily wipe Ibadan or lagos out from this face of earth

You are trying to be tribalistic. Before flood is called a natural disaster, it means you sometimes can't control it.
Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by xynerise: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
kYjelly2:

Same difference dude.

Quick question, do you have underground drainage in Ibadan? In Lag? In Nigeria?

Answer that question honestly

My honest answer is, I have not been to everywhere in Nigeria, so I don't know.
Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by kYjelly2: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
xynerise:

My honest answer is, I have not been to everywhere in Nigeria, so I don't know.

Let me help you

U. S drainage system

Naija drainage system:-

1 Like

Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by xynerise: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
kYjelly2:

Let me help you

U. S drainage system

Naija drainage system:-

Naija own no show o undecided
Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
olassy239:
our ananbara brother would not be happy with this one, because there's no brown roof
learn how to spell correctly before going for a fight with Anambra peeps

1 Like

Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
You forgot to mention excessive ewedu drinking grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is not an ordinary flood.

Oduduwa, Orunmila, Sango and Ogun are weeping their hearts out...

Because of the incessant skull-mining and other sundry crimes in their land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
learn how to spell correctly before going for a fight with Anambra peeps
but that is how you guys pronounce it na ANANBARA
Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by profnigga(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
eleyi gidi gann oooooooooo
Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by ebby9z(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
I don't know what that bloated ,empty skull is doing in that state. He's the greatest disappointment any state can have as governor. Mehn, see where i used to pass to my Alma mata-Loyola college back then. Chai

1 Like

Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
olassy239:
but that is how you guys pronounce it na ANANBARA
Don't you have something better to read up than to act Queen of Lexicon here undecided

Every ethinic group has a poor accent when communicating in English.

1 Like

Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
So they are also potopoto republic even with brown roof? grin
Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by abimbawealth(f): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Thank God i no go work today.. .see my route.. .chai
Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by Larwin(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
abimbawealth:
Thank God i no go work today.. .see my route.. .chai

so cos of rain u no go work...i will report u o.
Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by nnokwa042(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
xynerise:

You are trying to be tribalistic. Before flood is called a natural disaster, it means you sometimes can't control it.
or even anambra and IMO if u know history of Holland and why is called Nederland u won't say this your saying,Hollander's re living inside water but technology help them to over come flood problem, even northern Nigeria with desert small rain bridges will collapse, if u give Lagos to country like Holland or Austria in two years u will shout but first everyone in Lagos relocate before they will start work,all most all the buildings in Lagos will be demolished cus is poorly built ,we re too dirty even with our poo
Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by Papiikush: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
wristbangle:

In some situation, there is little or almost nothing drainage system can do but all the same, some areas in Ibadan like old Ife road where this erosion occurred need good drainage system

The Governor should do something about this fast before houses start falling off

1 Like

Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
dadebayo1:

It rained for just 3hours.... grin i can only imagine what will happen if it rains for a whole day... Lord have mercy.. You can start canoe business and sell to us grin
And we've been experiencing downpour here back to back for the past one week. Today's rain has been since 5:am till this moment we're chatting. grin make una take heart.
Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by walade(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Papiikush:
Too many bad drainage system in Ibadan. Sometimes I wonder if they have a governor
Konstituted Nansence Gomina!
Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by bayocanny: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
olassy239:
our ananbara brother would not be happy with this one, because there's no brown roof
What's up?
Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by Ejanla07: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
you will not see my yoruba muslim BMC crew. if na Anambra. go don reach 9 page. sarrki Omenkalives bantudark jetlee and other yoruba muslims will masturbate

xynerise is shamelessly defending dia people

dis my ewedu eating yoruba muslim wristbangle is telling us flood caused by 3 hour rain is natural so we should hold brief for d brown roof republic skull miners capital

below pics how we yoruba muslims dodge dis post

1 Like

Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by Ejanla07: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is not an ordinary flood.

Oduduwa, Orunmila, Sango and Ogun are weeping their hearts out...

Because of the incessant skull-mining and other sundry crimes in their land.

Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by dadebayo1(m): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Benita27:
And we've been experiencing downpour here back to back for the past one week. Today's rain has been since 5:am till this moment we're chatting. grin make una take heart.
Bountiful harvest grin
Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by xynerise: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ejanla07:
you will not see my yoruba muslim BMC crew. if na Anambra. go don reach 9 page. sarrki Omenkalives bantudark jetlee and other yoruba muslims will masturbate

xynerise is shamelessly defending dia people

dis my ewedu eating yoruba muslim wristbangle is telling us flood caused by 3 hour rain is natural so we should hold brief for d brown roof republic skull miners capital

below pics how we yoruba muslims dodge dis post

Antelope, I am not a Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine by omenkaLives(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
xynerise:

Antelope, I am not a Yoruba man
Please tell the camel I'm not a Yoruba man was well. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Drags Lagos Assembly To Court Over Probe / Again, Buhari Asks National Assembly To Amend Electoral Act / Oshiomhole Jogs As He Makes His Way To The Stage At An Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.