Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) (29830 Views)

Obasanjo Prostrates For Oba Saburee Babajide Bakre (Photo) / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis / Senator Adeleke Prostrates Before Oluwo Of Iwo And Not For Omisore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by obiremy: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2017
Dr. Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke paid a visit to the Emperor of Iwo Empire, Oba Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi Telu 1 in his palace in Iwo.He said...

'Our Royal fathers are the custodians of our culture and tradition. I subscribe to the school of thought that gives absolute respect to the traditional institution, so I pay homage at every opportunity I get.

On Sunday 18th July, myself and our party (PDP) Elders, Leaders, Stakeholders and faithfuls paid a courtesy visit to the Emperor of Iwo Empire, Oba Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi Telu 1 in his palace in Iwo.

Kabiyesi prayed wholeheartedly for us and we are sure whatever words come from the mouth of the King, is divine'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/ademola-nurudeen-adele-visits-oba-abdul.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by ajigiteri(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oga o, prostrating up and down during campaign. After election if you dial his number would be switched off

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
the the poster above...in a normal circumstances you are not the f2c o...u already booked space B4 the OP even submitted is essay..that's how people like u goes about commenting trash to book space on any random thread and relax, waiting for notifications of the thread hitting FP. look at the time the post make FP look at the time you commented...I déy vex oo

na joke I dey o

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by Ra88: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by Loba19: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Them go dey form humble waka... Hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by biosepeter1(m): 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wahala

17 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by dessz(m): 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
wetin concern us. if he prostates it is his body so y tell us undecided

9ja has made it such that if I hear any politician saying "if u vote me in, I will provide good roads,24/7 electricity, powerful economy etc"
after hearing it I will be like;

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by Nat2008(m): 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Respect in the highest place
Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by Vanessa200(f): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
So respectful

See my signature
Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by tripzalee(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
#fundlautech

10 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by Youngdream1: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2017

If he is wise, the next thing for him now, is to start eating corn or cutting "pomo" in public in order to get the vote of the masses.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by burkingx(f): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by dee02(m): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Normal stuff... No biggie here!
Respect the culture.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by Kelvinortabo(m): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
WHO THEM EPP?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by UnknownT: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lemme book this space, since whatever comes out of the mouth of the Oba is divine, let's watch as he wins the election

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by chukiz(m): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nairaland see news na wah
Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
shocked
I earnestly wish that the scumbag is defeated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by FrankFrenzy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
He is the Man for the Job
Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by akphrat(m): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
[color=#006600][/color Election. Time don dey near abi]
Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by jieta: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
timilehin007:
the the poster above...in a normal circumstances you are not the f2c o...u already booked space B4 the OP even submitted is essay..that's how people like u goes about commenting trash to book space on any random thread and relax, waiting for notifications of the thread hitting FP. look at the time the post make FP look at the time you commented...I déy vex oo

na joke I dey o
how d guy do am pass
Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Just because him wan chop cow, him dey call cow broda
Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
`

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Propaganda and sycophancy
Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by BerryAnny(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Prostrating 4 Obagucci?? Issokay.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
if na apostle Suleiman now , una go run mouth like tap. lmao humble my ass. gerarahere

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
obiremy:
Dr. Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke paid a visit to the Emperor of Iwo Empire, Oba Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi Telu 1 in his palace in Iwo.He said...

'Our Royal fathers are the custodians of our culture and tradition. I subscribe to the school of thought that gives absolute respect to the traditional institution, so I pay homage at every opportunity I get.

On Sunday 18th July, myself and our party (PDP) Elders, Leaders, Stakeholders and faithfuls paid a courtesy visit to the Emperor of Iwo Empire, Oba Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi Telu 1 in his palace in Iwo.

Kabiyesi prayed wholeheartedly for us and we are sure whatever words come from the mouth of the King, is divine'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/ademola-nurudeen-adele-visits-oba-abdul.html?m=1
Plz were are this people criticising Ipob members for humbling thier selves b4 Kanu ? Where are those haters ? ?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
And Kanu is the king of .............................................

erico2k2:

Plz were are this people criticising Ipob members for humbling thier selves b4 Kanu ? Where are those haters ? ?

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by AntiWailer: 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by Topshow2010(m): 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Naija politicians and deception are like 5 and 6,honestly am beginning to suspect this man on d death of his brother.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) by miqos02(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
jseen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Helped With Crowd Coordination As VP Osinbajo Waited To Vote / Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun / Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.