Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Evans Wife Drives A  2107 Lexus SUV Says OAP Freeze ( Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Wife Drives A  2107 Lexus SUV Says OAP Freeze ( Photos) (797 Views)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans Wife Drives A  2107 Lexus SUV Says OAP Freeze ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
According to CoolFM OAP, daddy Freeze a friend of his have revealed that billionaire kidnapper, Evans’ wife, Uche who ‘could not speak proper English’ drove the latest 2016/2017 Lexus and his kids go to the same school as his.

Freeze took to his Instagram to post the above photo and wrote;

“I just found out today, from a friend of mine who lives 2 houses away from Evans, that Evans kids allegedly go to the same school as my kids? 

Can you imagine?

According to my friend, the latest 2016/2017 Lexus, like the one pictured above, is what he had allegedly seen the wife drive several times.

He said that his own wife used to wonder how a woman who couldn’t speak english could drive such an expensive car. He assumed that he was a successful igbo trader.

Join me for a live Instagram video in15 minutes as we discuss this.”‎

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, obinoscopy, Seun, Ishilove.

Re: Evans Wife Drives A  2107 Lexus SUV Says OAP Freeze ( Photos) by binsanni(m): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
abeg make evans too rest now. everyday evans. mitchew
“I
Re: Evans Wife Drives A  2107 Lexus SUV Says OAP Freeze ( Photos) by stint(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
chaii
Re: Evans Wife Drives A  2107 Lexus SUV Says OAP Freeze ( Photos) by Ugboamaka: 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Evan Evan, people worse than Evan are out, tomorrow they will contest for president
Re: Evans Wife Drives A  2107 Lexus SUV Says OAP Freeze ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Another Notorious Thief Who Always Steal From Shops Caught (photos) / This Girl Forwarded An Unsolicited DICK Pic To The Sender's Mother. / Wicked World!!! Badoo Smashes Woman’s Head After Church Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.