Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent (26240 Views)

Simple Ways On How To Migrate To Mtn Beta Talk ? ▷ Betatalk Naija / 4 Bullets For Effective Monetization Of Your Talent Career / Workers:4 Simple Ways To End Each Workday Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by samijay8(m): 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
Papiikush:
I know how to fück. I can fück a girl and she cums 8 times within 1hr.

How can I make money from my talent? Please advise
You can start Indecency

1 Like

Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by Akalia(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
n1ky:
I love cooking variety of dishes and I am not afraid to try a new method of cooking. This I found very easy and without stress.
can u manage a restaurant as chief cook?
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by lawrykings(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
yes you can by selling intimacy gadgets

You can also go abroad and study a course on sexology.we're too religious and hypocritical here so you can't see such courses in the university

If you travel abroad you study sexology.it's a department under sociology. When you graduate you can become a sex therapist, human relation officer or sell intimacy gadgets

You can also study prostitution as a course in school.it's also a department under women studies.you learn the history of prostitution,the numerous sex styles and how they were invented etc.they'll give you female dummies to practicalize on and you will be awarded grades based on how well you performed if you're male and if you're females they'll give you male dummies

1. i love football i am not really good as a player though but I hardly get chanced when it comes to analysis of football, I feel alive when I read, watch and analyse football.

2. I have this passion to think out solution to any problem faced and an impending danger, I love giving orientation, advice, I just love thinking out a way forward.

please how best do I hone these, I need advise, thanks in anticipation!
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by dangotesmummy: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Papiikush:

Nawa undecided
what is nawa? undecided

You no dey fok abi ewolabosi undecided

Oniranu undecided
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by dangotesmummy: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
lawrykings:

1. i love football i am not really good as a player though but I hardly get chanced when it comes to analysis of football, I feel alive when I read, watch and analyse football.

2. I have this passion to think out solution to any problem faced and an impending danger, I love giving orientation, advice, I just love thinking out a way forward.

please how best do I hone these, I need advise, thanks in anticipation!
if you love football and have no time to play it you can open a viewing centre.if you have a passion to think out any solution to any problem you can open a library or resource center
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by Papiikush: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
what is nawa? undecided

You no dey fok abi ewolabosi undecided

Oniranu undecided

Enu e ti mu ju... That was how we were fighting the other day undecided
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by dangotesmummy: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Papiikush:

Enu e ti mu ju... That was how we were fighting the other day undecided
my friend get lost ko koshi danu.oni kati kati. undecided

Dey deceieve yourself. Na your type go dey get erekshion when you see where them dey baff 2year old pikin undecided
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by Papiikush: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
my friend get lost ko koshi danu.oni kati kati. undecided

Dey deceieve yourself. Na your type go dey get erekshion when you see where them dey baff 2year old pikin undecided

Oniranu ti bere. I don't like you, stop toasting me up and down undecided
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by dangotesmummy: 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
Papiikush:

Oniranu ti bere. I don't like you, stop toasting me up and down undecided
what is there to toast about you? undecided

You have body odour and your hygiene is repulsive. What are they toasting? undecided

Mowa e,miori e.WO my friend get off my mention ko koriburuku kuro Lori mention mi undecided

Stinking thing.bloody troll tongue
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by Papiikush: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
what is there to toast about you? undecided

You have body odour and your hygiene is repulsive. What are they toasting? undecided

Mowa e,miori e.WO my friend get off my mention ko koriburuku kuro Lori mention mi undecided

Stinking thing.bloody troll tongue

Lol, I knew we will result to fighting. Ok, tell me what do you want from me? grin
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by dangotesmummy: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Papiikush:

Lol, I knew we will result to fighting. Ok, tell me what do you want from me? grin
what I want from you is to get out of my mention. Thank you
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by Papiikush: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
what I want from you is to get out of my mention. Thank you

That was what you said the last time and here you are today masturbating in my mentions grin
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by esan1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
the real truth
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by lawrykings(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
if you love football and have no time to play it you can open a viewing centre.if you have a passion to think out any solution to any problem you can open a library or resource center

I really appreciate this, always thought of the viewing centre though but capital has posed a limitation and thought it won't really yield me good income. really good points from you!

1 Like

Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by merxi55(f): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ontarget:

... because you lack talent grin
lol..lemme be the judge of that...thanks.
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by dangotesmummy: 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Papiikush:

That was what you said the last time and here you are today masturbating in my mentions grin
sorry I don't self-service with sights of chimpanzees undecided
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by Papiikush: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
sorry I don't self-service with sights of chimpanzees undecided

Sambarry please don't quote me again. I hate seeing your mentions
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by Andiebest(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Opinionated:
Talent is natural aptitude or skill. This is the simple and precise result you will get when you Google talent. It is something that you can do effortlessly. While some people have discovered their talent at an early age, others are still struggling to find what they are good at. Even though it is important to uncover your talent from the onset, it is never too late. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares ways to unearth your talent and unleash it to the world.

Meditate

You have to take time out to meditate and open your mind to all paths. This is because talent comes in usual and unusual forms. Hence, you are likely to be blind to what some of your talents really are. A nice place to start when evaluating your talents is to meditate.

Listen to others

Your friends or family members are usually aware of your talents even if you don’t. They must have told and complimented you about what you are great at. Try to listen to them more.

What do you find easy

There are things that you do with little or no stress that others find very difficult. That is probably your talent. You should grab it with both hands and try to hone it.

What you enjoy most

Your talents may be displaying itself in other ways. It may come in the form of what you love or enjoy doing especially during your free time. If you are attracted to it, it is your natural talent. You just need to be self-conscious.

Analyse times you were successful

Look back on your life and analyse the times you were successful. Sometimes what you are successful at can actually be your talent.

Subjects you are passionate about

Like earlier stated, talent comes in various form. So, ask yourself, is there a specific subject that you love to talk about to the extent that your friends tell you to shut up or keep quiet? Consider that subject, perhaps it may be one of your hidden talents.

Just ask your friends

Do not be ashamed to ask your close friends you know that will give you an honest answer about what they think your talents are. Jumia Travel adds that there is no need for them to talk about your flaws. Allow them to share the few things that they think you are good at.

Know what you spend your money on

Your values are connected with what you spend your money and time on. Look closer at what this can tell you about yourself. Remember, it must be something good and positive.

source: http://www.opinions.ng/8-simple-ways-discover-talent/

What will u do for work if u had all the money u needed?
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by Josh1501626(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
That is true
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by dangotesmummy: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Papiikush:

Sambarry please don't quote me again. I hate seeing your mentions
the feeling is mutual because you disgust me
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by Bowwow11(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
nice one
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by 2016v2017: 12:18am On Jun 21, 2017
Opinionated:
Talent is natural aptitude or skill. This is the simple and precise result you will get when you Google talent. It is something that you can do effortlessly. While some people have discovered their talent at an early age, others are still struggling to find what they are good at. Even though it is important to uncover your talent from the onset, it is never too late. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares ways to unearth your talent and unleash it to the world.

Meditate

You have to take time out to meditate and open your mind to all paths. This is because talent comes in usual and unusual forms. Hence, you are likely to be blind to what some of your talents really are. A nice place to start when evaluating your talents is to meditate.

Listen to others

Your friends or family members are usually aware of your talents even if you don’t. They must have told and complimented you about what you are great at. Try to listen to them more.

What do you find easy

There are things that you do with little or no stress that others find very difficult. That is probably your talent. You should grab it with both hands and try to hone it.

What you enjoy most

Your talents may be displaying itself in other ways. It may come in the form of what you love or enjoy doing especially during your free time. If you are attracted to it, it is your natural talent. You just need to be self-conscious.

Analyse times you were successful

Look back on your life and analyse the times you were successful. Sometimes what you are successful at can actually be your talent.

Subjects you are passionate about

Like earlier stated, talent comes in various form. So, ask yourself, is there a specific subject that you love to talk about to the extent that your friends tell you to shut up or keep quiet? Consider that subject, perhaps it may be one of your hidden talents.

Just ask your friends

Do not be ashamed to ask your close friends you know that will give you an honest answer about what they think your talents are. Jumia Travel adds that there is no need for them to talk about your flaws. Allow them to share the few things that they think you are good at.

Know what you spend your money on

Your values are connected with what you spend your money and time on. Look closer at what this can tell you about yourself. Remember, it must be something good and positive.

source: http://www.opinions.ng/8-simple-ways-discover-talent/

Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by Vicfus(m): 1:29am On Jun 21, 2017
I don't stress myself to crack jokes but I'm still believing God for a "connection".
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by femi4: 6:03am On Jun 21, 2017
Oluwainnie:
Azzin ehn.. Me I've stopped worrying myself about it
look within..... There is no man without a talent
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by Oluwainnie(f): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2017
Done that, stil couldn't pin-point it
femi4:
look within..... There is no man without a talent
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by femi4: 8:27am On Jun 21, 2017
Oluwainnie:
Done that, stil couldn't pin-point it
What do you love doing?

What gives you joy?

Your favorite subject?

What's people's opinion about you?

What do you see people do and think you can do too or even better?

The answer lies in those questions above

1 Like

Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by Oluwainnie(f): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2017
I knw these answers, but let me still ponder on the questions, who knows??
femi4:
What do you love doing?

What gives you joy?

Your favorite subject?

What's people's opinion about you?

What do you see people do and think you can do too or even better?

The answer lies in those questions above
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by EzeJustme(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Papiikush:
I know how to fück. I can fück a girl and she cums 8 times within 1hr.

How can I make money from my talent? Please advise
Open a brothel, there you can form one man squard then

Fire down
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by LoveJesus87(m): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
Oluwainnie:
I knw these answers, but let me still ponder on the questions, who knows??
Hello dear smiley
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by Ennyholar: 7:24am On Jun 22, 2017
Interesting
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by Charlieubochi: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2017
Employment opportunity

PEC LTD is an NGO in Nigeria, we are a health maintenance and sustainance organisation. We are presently recruiting suitable and interested candidates to fill up various vacant positions. Our Head office is in Lagos State and we have branches in Port Harcourt, Anambra state and Umuahia.
We are interested in young Nigerians( graduates and undergraduates) who live in Port Harcourt, Abia state and Anambra state to fill up the various vacant positions.
Candidates should be between 20 years and 35 years with sound health.
Salary :
Our salaries are very attractive and commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the selected candidates. Selected candidates will be trained after employment. Interested candidates may send their CV on or before 8th July 2017 to the following email address : recruitmentpecalian@gmail.com. call: 09060331896
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent by austine4real(m): 7:06am On Jul 17, 2017
n1ky:
I love cooking variety of dishes and I am not afraid to try a new method of cooking. This I found very easy and without stress.
happy birthday to u lln

com n cook 4me oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) / My Employer Is Shortchanging Me / Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.