Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,679 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... (2116 Views)

Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! / Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage / Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Here I shall not be actually placing little gods side by side Almighty their creator, but I shall take only a very very insignificant aspect of God and place him side by side with Yahweh and let's see who achieved more.
I pick BILL GATE, a little part of the UNIVERSAL ENERGY called GOD.

1. Bill Gate developed windows app, Yahweh killed humanity(millions of years back).

2. Ask Bill Gate(Bing)(modified) questions bothering you, within seconds he will provide the best of answers. Yahweh is a dumb part of the Universal Consciousness.

3. Bill Gate gave billions for charity. Yahweh destroyed billions of assets.

4. Bill Gate donated money for Africa development, Yahweh through tithes and offerings consumed money, using his pastors.

5. Bill Gate is among the richest man in the world, Yahweh is the begger in the holy book.

6. The star of Bill Gate is shining brighter, the light of yahweh is growing dimmer and on life support.

7. Bill Gate lives in a PARADISE ON EARTH, Yahweh is currently in his SPIRITUAL PRISON.

Wilgrea7, Asuustrike2017, Junia, Jacksonville, Muafrika2, Kingebukasblog, Felixomor, Luvmijeje

2 Likes

Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Bibors(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sick OP, get across to me and I will tutor you on who Yahweh is.
Yahweh is incomparable.

2 Likes

Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by luvmijeje(f): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
But Bill Gates will one day die. Everything he has achieved will not be bury with him. In 100 years time he will just be a name that will be remembered in classroom.

While my God, the ancient of days, the everlasting God, the Alpha and the Omega will forever be worship by his faithful children.

5 Likes

Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
luvmijeje:
But Bill Gates will one day die. Everything he has achieved will not be bury with him. In 100 years time he will just be a name that will be remembered in classroom.

While my God, the ancient of days, the everlasting God, the Alpha and the Omega will forever be worship by his faithful children.

Bill Gate will die and continue to live in our hearts. He shall be a god after his death for the good books of histories, including the DOCTUFOS shall have all his good deeds recorded for future generations forever and ever to make reference to. The works of Microsoft shall never be forgotten by humanity FOREVER AND EVER.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bibors:
Sick OP, get across to me and I will tutor you on who Yahweh is.
Yahweh is incomparable.
tell me whom he is o jare
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Martinez19(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

you think you can run. You have not told me the name of your church.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Ermacc: 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Your 2nd comparism reeks of stupidity. Let me take it that this thread is for laughs.

2 Likes

Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ermacc:
Your 2nd comparism reeks of stupidity. Let me take it that this thread is for laughs.
okay you direct your questions to Yahweh anytime you need to make enquiries and let's see if yahweh will reply you. But direct it to bing, the work of Bill Gate and see if it won't provide you the best answers possible.

Mheen, Google is a god of HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS than Yahweh I tell you. Yahweh is a dumb aspect of the Universal Consciousness.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Ermacc: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
OtemAtum:
okay you direct your questions to Yahweh anytime you need to make enquiries and let's see if yahweh will reply you. But direct it to google, the work of Bill Gate and see if it won't provide you the best answers possible.

Mheen, Google is a god of HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS than Yahweh I tell you. Yahweh is a dumb aspect of the Universal Consciousness.
I'm sorry but how old are you? That's if the intent of this thread wasnt for comic relief.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Ermacc: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
I see, this is one of the many mock threads.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ermacc:
I'm sorry but how old are you? That's if the intent of this thread wasnt for comic relief.
Get all details about me and my intent here. I am a god, a part of GOD ALMIGHTY.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ermacc:
I see, this is one of the many mock threads.

You perceive it as mock but it has its own good purpose.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by luvmijeje(f): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
Martinez19:
you think you can run. You have not told me the name of your church.
I'm a Baptist. Why do you ask?
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Ermacc: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
OtemAtum:

You perceive it as mock but it has its own good purpose.
mental freedom? Is that it?
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by luvmijeje(f): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
OtemAtum:

Bill Gate will die and continue to live in our hearts. He shall be a god after his death for the good books of histories, including the DOCTUFOS shall have all his good deeds recorded for future generations forever and ever to make reference to. The works of Google shall never be forgotten by humanity FOREVER AND EVER.

See your life.. .. cheesy cheesy cheesy will his works be bury with him? Do you know the names behind the invention of the Internet? Vanity upon vanity.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

See your life.. .. cheesy cheesy cheesy will his works be bury with him? Do you know the names behind the invention of the Internet? Vanity upon vanity.

His work google and other works like windows etc can never be buried with him, because true history books like doctufos of truth and others shall have them down. Even when someone else buys google, its benefit shall still never be forgotten. And the biography of Bill Gate shall be written by many, including the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.
He is a part of GOD ALMIGHTY with a very higher useful energy than yahweh, allah and all the gods of religions combined.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Martinez19(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

I'm a Baptist. Why do you ask?
what is the name of your church?
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by luvmijeje(f): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Martinez19:
what is the name of your church?

Hehehe. .. .. . You wan find me come? Baptist Church.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Martinez19(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

Hehehe. .. .. . You wan find me come? Baptist Church.
your irrefutable miracle nko? You think say I don forget? grin
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by luvmijeje(f): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Martinez19:
your irrefutable miracle nko? You think say I don forget? grin

Which one?
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Martinez19(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

Which one?
remember that trend I opened? Come on, don't tell me that you have forgotten. Tell me any irrefutable miracle that God has done for you.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by luvmijeje(f): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Martinez19:
remember that trend I opened? Come on, don't tell me that you have forgotten. Tell me any irrefutable miracle that God has done for you.
If I tell you, you won't believe me, So what's the purpose?
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Martinez19(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

If I tell you, you won't believe me? So what's the purpose?
Try me. If I never wanted to know, I would not have asked. Oya tell me nah.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by luvmijeje(f): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Martinez19:
Try me. If I never wanted to know, I would not have asked. Oya tell me nah.

Are you not the one who told me the miracles you've seen werse set up? So why will you believe someone you've not seen or know?

If I'm convinced by your answer I'll answer your question.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Martinez19(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

Are you not the one who told me the miracles you've seen werse set up? So why will you believe someone you've not seen or know?

If I'm convinced by your answer I'll answer your question.
There were evidences for those set up miracles. Say your own nah, you are taking my time.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by luvmijeje(f): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Martinez19:
There were evidences for those set up miracles. Say your own nah, you are taking my time.

But if I tell you mine, you won't be able to verify it.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Martinez19(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

But if I tell you mine, you won't be able to verify it.
which one is this delay tactics. Just drop your miracle. You need not be worried if you are tell the truth. Oya drop your testimony.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
OtemAtum:
Here I shall not be actually placing little gods side by side Almighty their creator, but I shall take only a very very insignificant aspect of God and place him side by side with Yahweh and let's see who achieved more.

1. Bill Gate developed windows app, Yahweh killed humanity(millions of years back).

2. Ask Bill Gate(google) any question bothering you, within seconds he will provide the best of answers. Yahweh is a dumb part of the Universal Consciousness.

4. Bill Gate donated money for Africa development, Yahweh through tithes and offerings consumed money, using his pastors.

5. Bill Gate is among the richest man in the world, Yahweh is the begger in the holy book.

6. The star of Bill Gate is shining brighter, the light of yahweh is growing dimmer and on life support.

7. Bill Gate lives in a PARADISE ON EARTH, Yahweh is currently in his SPIRITUAL PRISON.

Wilg.rea7, Asuustrike.2017, Juni.a, Jacks.onville, Muafr.ika2, Kingebukas.blog, Felix.omor, Luvmije.je

How long will u continue to relate your false revelations to Yahweh as if u've ever seen him in the realms of the spirit?

You claim he's in his spiritual cage nd yet miracles still happens through his elects n believers in his name.
Your eyes are open to some kinda realm , no doubt. But it's open to the realm of deception.

pls stop misleading people with ur doctrines n embrace the truth nd life which Christ has come to give us. His arms are wide open to receive ur wounded nd mislead soul.

Shalom...

1 Like

Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 12:25am On Jun 21, 2017
Jacksonville:

How long will u continue to relate your false revelations to Yahweh as if u've ever seen him in the realms of the spirit?

You claim he's in his spiritual cage nd yet miracles still happens through his elects n believers in his name.
Your eyes are open to some kinda realm , no doubt. But it's open to the realm of deception.

pls stop misleading people with ur doctrines n embrace the truth nd life which Christ has come to give us. His arms are wide open to receive ur wounded nd mislead soul.

Shalom...

False stagemanaged miracles as usual, lol. Pls talk about the thread and don't derail.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by luvmijeje(f): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Martinez19:
which one is this delay tactics. Just drop your miracle. You need not be worried if you are tell the truth. Oya drop your testimony.

If you're a believer I won't have issue sharing it with you.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2017
OtemAtum:

2. Ask Bill Gate(google) any question bothering you, within seconds he will provide the best of answers. Yahweh is a dumb part of the Universal Consciousness.

Wilgrea7, Asuustrike2017, Junia, Jacksonville, Muafrika2, Kingebukasblog, Felixomor, Luvmijeje
Hope you know Carlos Slim, Junia (myself) and knowledgeable Christians, we are the richest and the most influential people in this world thanks to Yahweh.

For your information, Bill Gates was created by Yahweh and also he says he learns alot from Christianity.

1 Like

Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by spacetacular(f): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2017
OtemAtum:

Who else thinks this person is clearly educated yet still an illiterate?

How shallow can anyone be?

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opele Ifa Divination History: Opele Divination In My Shrine [video][pics] / Who Are The Sponsors Of "The Experience" Lagos / Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.