Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

If I Was Related To Jonathan, I Would Reply Amaechi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Was Related To Jonathan, I Would Reply Amaechi. (666 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad / Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example / Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Was Related To Jonathan, I Would Reply Amaechi. by chrisxxx(m): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
If Jonathan was in any way my relation and older than me I would personally warn Amaechi to desist from insulting Jonathan. They are not contemporaries-brain-wise, age, politics and otherwise. They attended same Uniport their performances as undergraduate students are there for the records.
Jonathan is no longer the president of Nigeria. Amaechi is no longer the Chairman of Nigeria's Governors Forum. Jonathan is hardly into active politics. They are no longer at loggerhead. On what ground would Amaechi always at every forum he is fortunate to have microphone throw insult at him?
I would let Amaechi know that enough is enough. Amaechi always calling Jonathan names when he does not in any way affects his life amounts to ridicule and insults.
We sit in the town halls where nobody tolerates insult to his uncles or elderly ones. The wider scope of Nigerian politics and everyday life is similar. He should focus on his ministry and not Jonathan.
Buhari won Jonathan with simple majority not with Amaechi's influence. If Amaechi was so influential verily Dakuku would have won in Rivers State.
In the Niger Delta we respect our elders, this is not oblivious to Amaechi. He (Amaechi) can never be insulted in the presence of his younger ones. The reason is that his younger ones will react and most likely violently.
Jonathan is no longer the president we have learnt to live with it.
I believe this message would get to him. If Jonathan has not insulted him, he should reciprocate that. He should stop throwing invectives and innuendoes at him. Jonathan may not have done anything for the Niger Delta, however, he is highly valued. We understand his limitations as the president of Nigeria. Most of them were beyond his scope especially coming from the minority of the minorities of the Niger Delta.
I have said my mind.

2 Likes

Re: If I Was Related To Jonathan, I Would Reply Amaechi. by Iamwrath: 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Like you said , you are not related
Re: If I Was Related To Jonathan, I Would Reply Amaechi. by pro2010: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
chrisxxx:
If Jonathan was in any way my relation and older than me I would personally warn Amaechi to desist from insulting Jonathan. They are not contemporaries-brain-wise, age, politics and otherwise. They attended same Uniport their performances as undergraduate students are there for the records.
Jonathan is no longer the president of Nigeria. Amaechi is no longer the Chairman of Nigeria's Governors Forum. Jonathan is hardly into active politics. They are no longer at loggerhead. On what ground would Amaechi always at every forum he is fortunate to have microphone throw insult at him?
I would let Amaechi know that enough is enough. Amaechi always calling Jonathan names when he does not in any way affects his life amounts to ridicule and insults.
We sit in the town halls where nobody tolerates insult to his uncles or elderly ones. The wider scope of Nigerian politics and everyday life is similar. He should focus on his ministry and not Jonathan.
Buhari won Jonathan with simple majority not with Amaechi's influence. If Amaechi was so influential verily Dakuku would have won in Rivers State.
In the Niger Delta we respect our elders, this is not oblivious to Amaechi. He (Amaechi) can never be insulted in the presence of his younger ones. The reason is that his younger ones will react and most likely violently.
I believe this message would get to him. If Jonathan has not insulted him, he should reciprocate that. He should stop throwing invectives and innuendoes at him. Jonathan may not have done anything for the Niger Delta, however, he is highly valued. We understand his limitations as the president of Nigeria. Most of them were beyond his scope especially coming from the minority of the minorities of the Niger Delta.
I have said my mind.

Get a life men...this your thief GEJ wouldn't spare you a penny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Was Related To Jonathan, I Would Reply Amaechi. by SweetJoystick(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Reply am nau, you mustn't be related to GEJ..... No go find better thing to worry your life with, na politicians wahala dey worry you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Was Related To Jonathan, I Would Reply Amaechi. by yarimo(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
chrisxxx:
I have said my mind.
by the grace of God, AMEACHI the lion of niger delta won't see or read this your trash. Nonsense
Re: If I Was Related To Jonathan, I Would Reply Amaechi. by bolanto24(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
I am with you @ op. Don't mind that mumu minister. What exactly has this government achieved? Just noise making.

3 Likes

Re: If I Was Related To Jonathan, I Would Reply Amaechi. by denko(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Amaechi is your Hero today tommorow he will be your nightmare
yarimo:
by the grace of God, AMEACHI the lion of niger delta won't see or read this your trash. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: If I Was Related To Jonathan, I Would Reply Amaechi. by naijanaso: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
It is very disheartening how people for reasons of politics degenerate to low life. Let's face the fact here...If Jonathan was to be their father, would they have loved Amaechi's incessant and unwarranted insults on their father(s)? Respect they say is reciprocal.
Amaechi should show some sense of decorum when he makes speeches please. For the records, let us remember that what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: If I Was Related To Jonathan, I Would Reply Amaechi. by yarimo(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
denko:
Amaechi is your Hero today tommorow he will be your nightmare
let wait for tomorrow first
Re: If I Was Related To Jonathan, I Would Reply Amaechi. by lilytender: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
naijanaso:
It is very disheartening how people for reasons of politics degenerate to low life. Let's face the fact here...If Jonathan was to be their father, would they have loved Amaechi's incessant and unwarranted insults on their father(s)? Respect they say is reciprocal.
Amaechi should show some sense of decorum when he makes speeches please. For the records, let us remember that what goes around comes around.

What of all the insults you have been directing to Buhari?

(1) (Reply)

Restructuring Nigeria. Meaning? / No More Election In Biafraland Is A Peaceful Way Of Declaring Political Offices / "Obiano Did Not Order The Killings Of IPOB Members At Nkpor" - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.